What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativa ~ Federation Seeds

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hehe real haze doesn't fuck up mind, it develops it and increases its abilities. I remember it because I am going to run some hawaiians sooner or later. and I talked with hawaiian growers about it. oaxacan79´s terps are top. I hope cherry bomb(maui waui selection) can compete with oaxacan79 in flavor richness..

Raho

Veteran
the tree of life. I really hope I find something that'll give me a good mental workout.
Picking up from Maha, talking about haze, or special sativas in general . . .

Ideally, I prefer something more like a "tune up" than a work out.
Or the feeling that you are accessing/activating latent capabilities in the brain long-lost or suppressed in the evolution to our current "civilized" state.
I dislike the experience where it can seem to over-drive the senses causing anxiety and discomfort. I suspect that happens more often with potent hybrids where the initial effects blast the receptors with higher levels of THC than you might find (hit for hit) in unhybridized equatorial flowers.

Red October

thanks Raho I need to find both it seems. My younger years were filled with southern African varieties that tended to produce more racy anxiety effects, and would find it similar to LSD/shrooms in the way that for days or weeks after you would have a long lasting sense of calm and euphoria because of the mental stress and exhilaration, if that makes sense.

My current diet of cookies and kush strains from my suppliers has left me dumb and uninspired with life with a very high THC resistance, but I haven't grown in so long and things have changed so much that I find I'm just grabbing at straws trying to find something that will hopefully help me wake from my self induced mental slumber. They are good straws though thanks to suggestions and help from individuals here and elsewhere.

I am hoping to find both as the more mental jarring varieties can make you loose your pshyc in the long run if used continuously and having something like your preference is very appealing to me and hopefully I find that too as being in that type of frame of mind is priceless. I want to feel the hairs on my arms and back of my neck tingle and stand on end with bliss and even shed a tear of happiness because you can still feel the world is a good place.

It probably sounds all a bit over theatrical from me but that is what I am looking for.

Ideally, I prefer something more like a "tune up" than a work out.
Or the feeling that you are accessing/activating latent capabilities in the brain long-lost or suppressed in the evolution to our current "civilized" state.

Last edited:

Raho

Veteran
thanks Raho I need to find both it seems. My younger years were filled with southern African varieties that tended to produce more racy anxiety effects, and would find it similar to LSD/shrooms in the way that for days or weeks after you would have a long lasting sense of calm and euphoria because of the mental stress and exhilaration, if that makes sense.

My current diet of cookies and kush strains from my suppliers has left me dumb and uninspired with life with a very high THC resistance, but I haven't grown in so long and things have changed so much that I find I'm just grabbing at straws trying to find something that will hopefully help me wake from my self induced mental slumber. They are good straws though thanks to suggestions and help from individuals here and elsewhere.

I am hoping to find both as the more mental jarring varieties can make you loose your pshyc in the long run if used continuously and having something like your preference is very appealing to me and hopefully I find that too as being in that type of frame of mind is priceless. I want to feel the hairs on my arms and back of my neck tingle and stand on end with bliss and even shed a tear of happiness because you can still feel the world is a good place.

It probably sounds all a bit over theatrical from me but that is what I am looking for.

That's a beautiful thought Red. Not silly at all.

Connecting instead of tuning out. A LOT of us know what you mean.

Shouldn't be hard to find either.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
My current diet of cookies and kush strains from my suppliers has left me dumb and uninspired with life
giphy.gif

LordOfTheNugZ7

Scored a 13 pack of a Federation Hawaiian Sativa preservation project as well as 10 Wedding Cake x Hawaiian Sativa beans from a kind friend in OR... Can't wait to see what they have hiding inside.

If I find a good girl or boy I will be making f2s as well as crossing the HS to Sour Diesel... Get some serious head sharpening going on...

Wolverine97

Veteran
Were seeds ever made available to the community? Saw a couple people here say they have some, would be awesome if it were spread around a bit. We need more sativa's circulated.

Hi LordOfTheNugZ7!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx? I have always wanted to try the Hawaiian sativa, for many it is their favorite strain. I have no seeds to give in exchange for now but in the near future I will be making a selection from an Oaxacan line, an Orange line (I suppose it is "orange California" but I'm not sure), and maybe "verde limón". If you are interested in something we could change, but tell me what we could do, I would really love to try Hawaiian. Success with that F2, bro.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Be carefull with who you share Hawaiian Sativa or others rare Seeds guys. That guy xxxxxxx reminds me a lot of that riddly or riddle guy who is behind " The Landrace Team". Sadly it isn't allowed to share PM's openly, a while ago i got a PM from that Riddle guy from TLT, asking for rare old Mexican Seeds.

The Landrace Team is one of the most disgusting Seedbanks out there, a lot of the stuff they're selling was aquirred through shaddy tactics (multiple accounts etc) and nice words from collectors who never agreed that their stuff will land on the market for sale. There is no passion behind "The Landrace Team", it's all about money for them.

So don't let those people exploit rare genetics and let them make money with it. Choose the people you share with wisely. Sometimes the year long hunt for a rare treasure is actually more fun as holding the treasure in your hands finally. So maybe let some treasures out there for the treasure hunters, would be boring if everything would be freely available. ;)

Speaking about Federation Hawaiian Sativa.

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Greatdalas

Be carefull with who you share Hawaiian Sativa or others rare Seeds guys. That guy Tlatoani77 reminds me a lot of that riddly or riddle guy who is behind " The Landrace Team". Sadly it isn't allowed to share PM's openly, a while ago i got a PM from that Riddle guy from TLT, asking for rare old Mexican Seeds.

The Landrace Team is one of the most disgusting Seedbanks out there, a lot of the stuff they're selling was aquirred through shaddy tactics (multiple accounts etc) and nice words from collectors who never agreed that their stuff will land on the market for sale. There is no passion behind "The Landrace Team", it's all about money for them.

So don't let those people exploit rare genetics and let them make money with it. Choose the people you share with wisely. Sometimes the year long hunt for a rare treasure is actually more fun as holding the treasure in your hands finally. So maybe let some treasures out there for the treasure hunters, would be boring if everything would be freely available. ;)

Speaking about Federation Hawaiian Sativa.

View Image View Image

Very good hawaiian buds:yummy:

I'm sorry, I didn't know I was committing a fault, I'm relatively new here, I've only been reading like crazy for years all the possible information about all possible varieties, learning and hoping one day to have the happiness of growing all those varieties, especially the sativa strains. Honestly, I am not from any bank, on the contrary, I have only been saving seeds for years, hoping to make selections as large as the ones I have seen here, I am Mexican and because of the low salaries and high expenses it is often difficult for me to raise money for try strains worked, from European or American banks, only one package is worth more than a week's salary (average salary), and it is difficult to buy them because you have to eat, pay tickets, and buy basic necessities, therefore I have not been able to buy the strains I want, I just buy good herbs to extract their seeds. I am passionate about pure sativas and many of them have disappeared or are only part of the private collections, I am just stopping being passive in this and I dedicated myself to cultivating, and I am not lying when I say that I have fallen even more in love with this world, in part it is something that motivated me to live when I was depressed for more than half a year (specifically 2020), without the plants I would have gone crazy and I'm not kidding. Just please don't take me for an "insider" or something, I swear my dream is simply to have a large collection of mothers, to smoke the best of each species whenever I want, and to supply my daytime sativa intake.

This solves my question as to why TLT is banned, and I apologize if it seemed something like that, I can't send PM because I haven't reached the minimum number of posts yet, that's why I incur this way, but thanks and I won't do it again, which I least want are problems with my account or generate a bad reputation (without eagerness, of course) here in IC, on the contrary I would like to do a great job so that in the future I can exchange my work with those of other trustworthy people as I have read here It was done in the past, I have no intention of making a profit, I myself know that it is a pain in the ass to find seeds of pure strains, it would not allow me to sell something so precious that it has been shared with me, much less knowing marketing and little work that many breeders do today, such as the well-known "destroyer / defran" case. So if you don't want to share seeds with me, don't do it, I can live with the desire to try that strain sometime, but I couldn't live as an opportunistic thief, I have honor and respect as a person as well as for the world of cannabis.
-Cheers friends and sorry again for my wrong.

LordOfTheNugZ7

No worries. If the F2's show any decent results, they will be sent in to the Bay or Boo prob for a charity auction or something similar.