What's new

Hawaii May Expand Medical Program

<~Hades~>

Sad , sad, sad we will all be crying tears for the bigisland guys who cant ship there wack outdoor over to Oahu LOL..

also cry that the soccer moms will stick to watching there fat kids play soccer.......and that hawaiians wont be able to spend all there welfare checks at the state run dispensary LOL back to hienkens and meth:tiphat:

Everything back to the way it was ment to be....

this year most poeple had the state take there money and never sent there cards out at all

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sad , sad, sad we will all be crying tears for the bigisland guys who cant ship there wack outdoor over to Oahu LOL..

also cry that the soccer moms will stick to watching there fat kids play soccer.......and that hawaiians wont be able to spend all there welfare checks at the state run dispensary LOL back to hienkens and meth:tiphat:

this year most poeple had the state take there money and never sent there cards out at all

my buddy got a letter to use as a temporary card... his didnt have an expiration date! which was different from his roommate - his letter/temp card had a printed validity period. pretty nuts.
he also said last year it took 3mons for his card to arrive in the mail...

hey did ya'll see this
from: http://www.mauinews.com/page/conten...s-prescribing-medical-marijuana.html?nav=5031
HONOLULU (AP) - The American Civil Liberties Union says Hawaii's government has answered its demand to change ''heavy-handed'' medical marijuana policies.

The ACLU of Hawaii announced Tuesday that the Department of Public Safety will no longer prohibit physicians who prescribe marijuana from performing house calls.

The group also said the state is ending its practice of requiring physicians to register locations where they see patients and discuss marijuana.

ACLU senior staff attorney Daniel Gluck said in a statement that marijuana should be treated the same as other prescription drugs.

He said physicians who recommend medical marijuana may do so at any location, even if it isn't registered with the Department of Public Safety.

oldhaole

Veteran

This year I renewed my card in late December. By mid January I got my letter from Dept of Public Safety. My numbers remained the same. Nothing changed....still legal to grow.

Early May I got my blue card. Even though I was renewed in December, my blue card expires in April. Because of the slowness of the state, I have four extra months until I have to renew again.

As for the big island guys not being able to export...your uninformed. Oahu people come and get it. It's Oahu.. It's a huge market....who do you know?

And if you've lived here any length of time, you'd know the Hawaiians have some of the best homegrown out there. Chances are with your attitude....you will never get a taste. As for your comment about fat Hawaiian kids...I'd like to see you say that to their moms face.

JOJO420

Veteran
Seriously, Unless you live in the islands, you have no idea, not even close, don't even guess. It changes island to island, town ta town. I live in Puna, Hi. so what I know only applies to Puna, on the Big Island. Hell, what happens in my hood is different than what happens in town, or even the other subdivisions. Its the wild wild west yall.
No matter what the law says, Green Harvest will take your plants. PERIOD. And 50% of the choppers are not green harvest, but organized rippers. THIS IS FACT. Not to mention the rain, the bugs and the bruddah's... Hawaii is not an easy place to grow.

vta

Veteran
And if you've lived here any length of time, you'd know the Hawaiians have some of the best homegrown out there. Chances are with your attitude....you will never get a taste. As for your comment about fat Hawaiian kids...I'd like to see you say that to their moms face.

Oh I just love me some Hawaiian homegrown! In a few weeks I'll be back and look forward to watching the sunrises with a big fat joint. This will be my 4th trip in 3 years and I've never had an issue finding GREAT herb.

picture.php

vta

Veteran
hawaii.jpg

Hawaii lifts ban on medical marijuana house calls

By CannaBob

The ACLU is fast becoming a powerful friend of the marijuana legalization movement.

hawaiinewsnow The American Civil Liberties Union says Hawaii’s government has answered its demand to change “heavy-handed” medical marijuana policies.

The ACLU of Hawaii announced Tuesday that the Department of Public Safety will no longer prohibit physicians who prescribe marijuana from performing house calls.

The group also said the state is ending its practice of requiring physicians to register locations where they see patients and discuss marijuana.

ACLU senior staff attorney Daniel Gluck said in a statement that marijuana should be treated the same as other prescription drugs.

He said physicians who recommend medical marijuana may do so at any location, even if it isn’t registered with the Department of Public Safety.

TheFlyinHaWyn!

some muthafakas are just ignorant ^^^^^^

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hawaii May Expand Medical Program

The Kamehameha schools require a minimum of 50% Hawaiian ancestry.

Btw supreme court today rejected an appeal pretty much ending a lawsuit challenging the schools admission policy by 4 unanimous students....