What's new

Havesting

medicineman

]I am growing the following strains outdoors @37N lat. for the first time KC36 ,Mango,Leda Uno,TNR from KC Brains;Belladonna from Paradise seeds; and BigBudXNL and White Rhino from Nirvana.The KC36 started to flower the 2nd week of july.The BBXNL started the last week of july along with 1 White Rhino.The rest started the 1st week in august.I cannot just go check them very often due to location.I would just like to go harvest knowing that I would get some good meds from them. I have chronic cevical pain and due to a couple of decent plants from some skunk seeds a friend gave me last year.I was able to quit taking Vicodin.I clipped a lower bud off of the BBXNL yesterday,the trichs were obout 20% cloudy with the hairs about 20% red.I dried it slowly in the oven and it still had a heart intesifying high.

JLP

Veteran
Let the trikes cloud a little more and about 50% of the hairs are red.
That's when I harvest usually but some people like to harvest when the trikes are amber.

JLP

D

Doctor John

Hi, this year is my first serious outdoor attempt. Seeds were donated, so I'm not too sure other than one lot is tall, now over three metres, and the other lot are smaller, a bit, and bushier. Now, the thing is, this is outdoor in Scotland .... yeah, plants are aok, but, but, but, the climate.... they have just, and I mean just, started to bud. I'm having bother deciding which are male and which are female...... I dont want a ton of seeds {its 86 plants on the go.....}
Any help would be appreciated.
Doctor John

Last edited: