What's new

Have you seen The Dispensary - Pilot Episode?

G

guest8905

looks like a horrible place to be, not sure i like the entertainment biz trying ot make money on our industry like this....pretty blatantly shitty imo

i hope those people look back and regret making this.......and the dudes that work there, they sold out for sure! imo of course

GrassRoots

A waste of time. And what's with the implied trade of sex for meds? Isn't that prostitution? Whatever. I recommend that no one else waste their time on this stupid internet reality show. No offense to the OP (although it looks like we're probably on the same page).

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahaha. Have to admit it was funny. I think a lot of that is staged as are most 'reality' shows.

J

juicepuddle

To everyone hating on these guys RELAX.

No reality tv show is different then this one, they fill it with people and situations like this to get appeal not because they think its professional, medical grade or some amazing operation.

The sex stuff and dog crap is fucking staged haha, you guys are tripping so hard.

And to be honest, some actual dispensaries ARE WORSE THEN THIS HAHAH! Don't take ANY reality show seriously, plus its just some online crap no HBO material here:laughing:

MMJcali

100% of that is staged. what differs from this one and others on cable is the quality of the acting.

claires cute though, ill give em that much.

drythroat

100% of that is staged. what differs from this one and others on cable is the quality of the acting.

claires cute though, ill give em that much.

Actually the acting is better than a lot of reality TV shows. Those crazy repo shows come to mind.....

Latest posts

Latest posts