What's new

Have you matched your strains to your sites yet?

G

Hey Dignan, no problem

Yeah, the BSXNL and DTXHS were both autos. They come from East Island seeds. Brenda's skunk I will grow again. The auto pheno is a christmas tree shape that starts flowering here in the first week of june and is done late july. Mine were about 3 feet when mature. Knowing how they grow and when they start to flower now, I can increase the yield. I was highly impressed with the potency and the potential of the plant. The non auto pheno aint no slouch.

Frankly, I used to believe that autos were some kind of freak show gimmic, but I bought these seeds and I have to say I was wrong big time.

Brilliant breeding IMHO.

I've heard alot about the GG, but Ive heard many say that only certain phenos are top notch. I wish I could get it and try but I havent been able to find it..

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Thanks a bunch, silverback. I appreciate all the good info.

I think I'll run the GGs, mostly because I'm a UTG homeboy. I have some GG x Neville's that may be interesting, too. And now that I think of it, that same friend sent GG x Chronic.

I ran Brenda's x Mighty Mite about 10 years ago. Nice 3.5' plant that finished in early August.

hey silver jusr a few Qs that need some As

hey silver jusr a few Qs that need some As

i was sorta wondering if you had any experience with early riser or early pearl? did u like it? well after reading your previous post im gonna wait to put the HC outside based on what you said. im gonna crack those beans later. but another Q is how do you feel about taking cuts off this one since it is a AF? im trying to maximise the amout of plants i get out due to the fact i have many risky spots and theft in some areas is inevitable. i will also b doing shnaz 2 and icecream outside. im getting ready now and i have til end of may early june to get mad amouts of clones and veg plants ready to go outside. i have 2 indoor grow spots of my own. sorry for the rambling figured i would ive ya some background info. my strains are icecream, early riser, early pearl, and shnazzleberry 2. any experience with these strains or knowledge i would appreciate. i like your theories and the fact you have worked with tobacco for so long (and the green tobacco LOL) do you think this is a good plan?

I ran both Sensi Star and Sour Bubble bx3 last season along with a few others. Here is my list so far this year. I may add a few more.
PTK
Deep Chunk
Sensi Star
Querkle
Sour Bubble bx3
White Russian
God Bud
Chocolate Bubba
AK-47
Atomic NL x BB

G

Hey Dignan, Slowster, BF and others.

Well, I just got back in from digging my last 4 planting holes for the season, and mixing in my conditioning packet. These last months before the season starts pass soooo ssslllooowwww. Im ready to grow!!

Dignan, whats the link to UTG? Ive tried to find them a few times with no luck. Hook us up bud.

Slowster, according to the voices of experience on this site, cloning autos is a non starter. Im not sure why yet but I intend to try it. Clones taken from this years stock will generally finish sooner and I wonder how that works in an auto? I aim to find out this summer. I don't know what the 24hrs of light are going to do to the cutting.

Ive grown early pearl and early riser. They are both good outdoor plants. Both can get quite large with a full outdoor season. I had 2 ERs, both yeilded ok but would have been much better topped. Neither were picky at all and had no pest prob. I think strains like EP and ER are underrated.
They will each and every time, outperform and be more potent than Sour Diesel or Kali mist or a dozen other elite strains simply because their intended for outdoors, and they mature fully for the grower. Grown well and cured well, either of those strains are excellent.

I WANT TO GROW THE ICE CREAM

BF, I have some sour Bub 3 that I want to grow. Since your'e growing it a second time it must be worth it. When did it finish and what was your yield?
I know lots of people like the DC, but you better put her into veg right now if your'e going to have any yeild.

your digging holes already?!?! my shit is still frozen solid took a little camping shovel out with me and damn near bent it. i will be looking for you during the season when i start a thread silver. hope all turns out great for you. talk to ya soon ive been hanging around this outdoor area lately soaking up the knowledge. peace, slow

G

Thank goodnes our ground here doesn't freeze much. It can and has, but generally it will only freeze a couple of inches and as soon as it warms back up a little thats gone. I feel lucky to have that blessing becuase it lets me work all winter and be ready for the spring.

Thats exactly why im here slowster, soaking up the info and enjoying the conversation.

yea i have a feeling theres alot of the outdoor growers lerking first timers to the outdoor old farts. i myself just finished a crop out of one of my indoor places. i dont care what anyone says about djs blueberry it does get a moderate yeild i still have a week on that plant but i like the looks of it! skunk special is also a awesome smelling bud stinky as all hell! the others strains i had going were ice and K2. ice was very fruity and crystalized. k2 one good rock hard pheno one softy bud little less potent but boy did she produce she cant even hold herself up hardly. i harvested three outta seven so far i would of had nine but one bb hermied half way threw. the other just didnt grow out of being a mutant. i think the hermie got a drop of pollen on the heavy producing k2 cause i seen a bean on one of the buds ill definately b planting. as for now im popping my ER and Epearl. already got the icecream and shnaz 2 in dirt. ill run an indoor at my other spot while getting ready for outside. peace, slow

Latest posts

Latest posts