What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

Porky82

Of course the climate is aways in a state of change...... this is an absolute given.
The other part of life on this rock is that over the centuries and millenias , human beings and thier constructed civillizations have been overcome by that constant state of climate change.
Look at Eqypt.... it was not always a vast desert .... look at all the ancient cities being found in oceans..... Look at all the vast constructs being found in various countries, under feet of earth or overtaken by vast jungles.
Problem is, modern man is so stupid that they refuse to realize that climate change WILL make certain areas we currently habitate, unliveable.... it's a fact of nature.

people ask why all the energy is being spent by governments to push the climate crisis narrative? Well two things come immediately to mind...... Profit and Control. There is huge money involved and you can bet every politician pushing the agenda is getting fat kickbacks to ensure the wealth of thier families. The climate crisis is also being used as a tool of control, completely changing the way of life of the people they serve.... reducing thier freedoms and driving up thier costs of living. Controlling thier movements and adding layer upon layer of taxation. None of which addresses the supposed climate crisis.
I pay thru the nose for food and energy while my government officials hop on jets whenever they feel like it , flying all over the world on huge expense accounts, living lavish carbon producing lives while the rest of us are supposed to "pay to fix the climate"

if you truly believe the scam on humanity that is the "climate crisis"...... you are truly fucked.
U good? People say that trees ae alive, but whenever I see one it looks static, what happened?
but but..we were supposed to be finished long before whatever time you are insinuating..

the oceans were to rise, the hordes of people[not those people] running north from insane temperatures...

ground cracking....as the onslaught from our overuse of oil and cow farts

makes us wish we listened to al gore and later..greta the greats,

sigh.,why oh why did we doubt them??

nyc under water...the melting icecaps mercilessly consuming farmland so fast

they cannot make impressive graphs fast enough

what happened?
The ignorance and stupidity in these 3 posts is just staggering!!
images (53).jpeg
global-warming-hoax-cold-56a754b03df78cf77294b089.jpg

arsekick

I'm having a climate crisis-emergency here ATM, it was warm and dry in Feb and March only 8mm of rain, then bloody April started and it hasn't stopped raining 120mm so far.

I've tried praying to the climate Gods with little result, so as a last resort I've lit the wood fire to try and pump Co2 into my local area to warm it up and hopefully divert the rain to the surrounding farms that probably need it

It seems to be working, had the fire on all day yesterday and we are in for a no rain day today

Porky82

I'm having a climate crisis-emergency here ATM, it was warm and dry in Feb and March only 8mm of rain, then bloody April started and it hasn't stopped raining 120mm so far.

I've tried praying to the climate Gods with little result, so as a last resort I've lit the wood fire to try and pump Co2 into my local area to warm it up and hopefully divert the rain to the surrounding farms that probably need it

It seems to be working, had the fire on all day yesterday and we are in for a no rain day today
Your actually describing and experiencing climate change at your own home but your to fucking thick to even realise it!! 🤪

Porky82

Funny you mention praying because religion is another denial of science!! Keep praying you'll get what ya want when ya dead!! 🤣

arsekick

Funny you mention praying because religion is another denial of science!! Keep praying you'll get what ya want when ya dead!! 🤣
I'm praying for no rain till I finish chopping up, the climate Gods don't seem to give a fuck tho.

The two greatest cons of humanity are God only visits the middle east and "man" can control the climate.

Personally I reckon its all about the supply of money for both.

On a side note, them Bad Azz OG's were rippers, many lbs of each

Porky82

I'm praying for no rain till I finish chopping up, the climate Gods don't seem to give a fuck tho.

The two greatest cons of humanity are God only visits the middle east and "man" can control the climate.

Personally I reckon its all about the supply of money for both.

On a side note, them Bad Azz OG's were rippers, many lbs of each
Told ya they were good!
Man can't control the climate idiot but we can fuck it up with all the shit we pumping into it!!
Your getting dumber arnt ya!! 🤣

Tynehead Tom

people so soon forget the age old parable of Chicken Little.
It so aptly applies to all those who deny that the sun and volcanic activity are having far more effect on our "climate" than any fossil fuels humans are burning
I stay with the idea that we need a bit more greenhouse gasses on this planet so forests and crops can start really thriving LOL
It probaby burns the climate Nazi's here that when they raised our Carbon Tax another 23% a few weeks ago..... I shut off that cleaner burning natural gas valve to my high efficiency lennox furnace , cleaned the chimney on my wood stove and I've been burning wood ever since ;) Some natural carbon returning to the environment .... doing my part to green up the world around me mruhahaha :D

exoticrobotic

it's more climate change.

The Earth has been around a while so surely can cope with the increased co2, it's more humans and animals that can't cope.

It will be more cloudy, much more severe storms and rain and flooding, more fungus and more tropical plants to fix the gaseous Carbon back to the ground as solid Carbon.

Standard weather for the uk.

I spose all these particulates, co2 etc seeds the clouds, cause the rain, slowly fix the carbon. An impressive system :bow: with increased fungus to decompose it all back to peat/soil.

Should really get to building that ark at some point althoughi got a while yet as i moved to the top of a hill.

Porky82

people so soon forget the age old parable of Chicken Little.
It so aptly applies to all those who deny that the sun and volcanic activity are having far more effect on our "climate" than any fossil fuels humans are burning
I stay with the idea that we need a bit more greenhouse gasses on this planet so forests and crops can start really thriving LOL
It probaby burns the climate Nazi's here that when they raised our Carbon Tax another 23% a few weeks ago..... I shut off that cleaner burning natural gas valve to my high efficiency lennox furnace , cleaned the chimney on my wood stove and I've been burning wood ever since ;) Some natural carbon returning to the environment .... doing my part to green up the world around me mruhahaha :D
There is more than 10 links in this thread that show that Volcano's and the sun have no effect on climate change!
Maybe you should read them instead of children's stories!! 🤪

I Care

It’s not a global crisis, it’s a localized phenomenon. I’m religious and thanks to creation for fossil fuels. But where there are things generating heat such as cars, HVAC, street lights, rail cars, hydro generators, refrigeration, stovetops, chip shop… there’s going to be an increase in temperature. So the bigger your city, the more there’s going to be.

I may be a climate denier now, but honestly i think there’s bigger problems. If anyone thinks that the climate and the fossil fuel industry is our first concern… gain an understanding for corporate rights to fresh water resources. Then you’ll have some thoughts on something truly alarming and will probably let go of any concerns for climate.

I have beat myself into submission worrying about all this at a young age. Million reasons to be mad, let’s not pick one.

I Care

There is more than 10 links in this thread that show that Volcano's and the sun have no effect on climate change!
Maybe you should read them instead of children's stories!! 🤪
You’re not supposed to post duplicates here, it’s against the rules Porky!

I Care

Cmon I’m yankin your chain, wanted to talk climate with a an ozzie while I’m workin the graveyard shift. Hit me back with some slander mate, this is only a new vantage point I’ve taken to recently. I was trying to save the world a few years back before I realized that ppl just dont know what I know and their ignorance is their bliss.

Porky82

It’s not a global crisis, it’s a localized phenomenon. I’m religious and thanks to creation for fossil fuels. But where there are things generating heat such as cars, HVAC, street lights, rail cars, hydro generators, refrigeration, stovetops, chip shop… there’s going to be an increase in temperature. So the bigger your city, the more there’s going to be.

I may be a climate denier now, but honestly i think there’s bigger problems. If anyone thinks that the climate and the fossil fuel industry is our first concern… gain an understanding for corporate rights to fresh water resources. Then you’ll have some thoughts on something truly alarming and will probably let go of any concerns for climate.

I have beat myself into submission worrying about all this at a young age. Million reasons to be mad, let’s not pick one.
Climate change is just one of the many destructive features of humanity.
What about extreme plastic pollution. You know scientists now think every living creature on earth has micro plastics in their blood stream. They have even tested babies inutera and they have micro plastics in their bloodstream.
Or maybe extreme monoculture of vast areas of land to feed cattle so we can eat meat.
Or the vast drop in sea life the in oceans due to extreme scale commercial fishing.
Or pumping forever chemicals into the land and waterways. You may need to look up what they are!
Or just extreme overpopulation by humanity gobbling up more and more resources.
Plenty of ways humanity is destroying the ecosystems that sustain us!!
Maybe if all you gullible sorry I ment religious people just pray hard enough to your Dogs they will fix it all sorry I ment Gods!! 🤣

I Care

I miss my dog too, but it won’t make me start to worship upon the capitalist propaganda again. I’ve already been there done that. I won’t worship”goats” either. I’m also not goat fucker, I’d rather commit a mortal sin than fuck a goat.

It’s 420 here and somebody gave me a joint after coming in here smelling like chemdog. Let the 10 minutes of 420 commence.

Latest posts

Latest posts