What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

Yamaha FG-840

https://ruthlesseditor.com/optimum-vs-optimal-2/

"History of optimum
According to merriam-webster.com, scientists in the mid-19th century needed a word to describe the most favorable point, degree or amount; the best condition for the growth and reproduction of an organism. They took “optimus” from Latin to create the noun optimum.

It filled the scientific need, and optimum eventually gained use beyond the scientific community to broadly imply the best or most desirable.

A few decades later, optimum was being used as an adjective as well as a noun. That’s when optimal was coined to serve as an adjective, but the distinction is either not understood or not accepted by everyone.

A popular resource for writers, Garner’s Modern American Usage, prefers “optimum” as the noun and “optimal” the adjective."

I keep on thinking I'm finished here but Yamaha is so good at what he does it keeps bringing me back. In my last post I talked about how spamming is a form of censorship, how what Yamaha is doing is censorship. Here's an example.

For a while now Yamaha has been misusing the term global optimum, he doesn't know what it means and I don't understand why he was throwing it about in the first place. I challenged him to produce evidence, a paper or link or whatever, proving his point. He has not. Instead he has spammed and derailed the thread. Here is a quote:

He wasted an entire post with gibberish. This is how to derail a thread and stifle a free exchange of ideas. He hasn't said anything or added to what he said earlier. It's spam. And it's censorship, it blocks out other people's posts and opinions.

Yamaha FG-840

optimum noun
op·ti·mum | \ ˈäp-tə-məm \
plural optima\ˈäp-tə-mə \ also optimums
Definition of optimum
1 : the amount or degree of something that is most favorable to some end
especially : the most favorable condition for the growth and reproduction of an organism
The soil condition for this crop is now at an optimum.

2 : greatest degree attained or attainable under implied or specified conditions
This agricultural pest reaches its optimum farther south.

I keep on thinking I'm finished here but Yamaha is so good at what he does it keeps bringing me back. In my last post I talked about how spamming is a form of censorship, how what Yamaha is doing is censorship. Here's an example.

For a while now Yamaha has been misusing the term global optimum, he doesn't know what it means and I don't understand why he was throwing it about in the first place. I challenged him to produce evidence, a paper or link or whatever, proving his point. He has not. Instead he has spammed and derailed the thread. Here is a quote:
He wasted an entire post with gibberish. This is how to derail a thread and stifle a free exchange of ideas. He hasn't said anything or added to what he said earlier. It's spam. And it's censorship, it blocks out other people's posts and opinions.

The people who named the periods called Optima were the botanists who drove a lot Evolutionary theory forward when they were able to survey the layers of the Earth pulled away by hydraulic mining all over the world, and noticed pollen was a good way to count whether there was much life.

Particularly the types were important, because only certain type plants can inhabit warm areas.

When they noted very far north in Russia, Canada, and Alaska etc,
as well as in Southerly hemispheric sites they were uncovering layers that indicated warmth pretty much all over the planet, in a way very different than indicated during glaciation,

they named each these periods - they were far apart - an 'Optimum.'

It's beyond everyone here how you can prance around like you're on something claiming you've won huge scientific victories,

you also got trounced in your repeated senseless, enraged barking I was wrong,

when I told you the atmosphere reduces the temperature of the planet 29% as the very first step in calculating it's temperature.

"About 29 percent of the solar energy that arrives at the top of the atmosphere is reflected back to space by clouds, atmospheric particles, or bright ground surfaces like sea ice and snow. This energy plays no role in Earth’s climate system.

Thus, about 71 percent of the total incoming solar energy is absorbed by the Earth system."

https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/EnergyBalance

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
MIT Just Created Living Plants That Glow Like A Lamp, And Could Grow Glowing Trees To Replace Streetlights
https://www.thescinewsreporter.com/...NGARm9vSMDWoq-a0pFcORLhsw-faj5_CaXF2jKbIFg7LY

trees.png

kickarse

Yesterday was quite warm for this time of year, today is cold, tomorrow it will be even colder
not sure what to believe , global warming or global cooling, bloody weather keeps changing, why can't the IPCC and the UN make the weather more stable, they seem to think they can control it, as long as we give them lots of $$$$$$.

i'm going to send them $5 and ask for more then one sunny day at a time

Yamaha FG-840

It's weird how after all the money they've spent "studying"

how

''less energy going in makes more more energy come out, every time less comes in'' thing, there's never any real new discoveries about it.

Even after landing 13 spacecraft on the surface of Venus, where

''the magical gassiness is hundreds of times more powerful''

the signts is still not real clear

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venera#Scientific_findings

25 spacecraft later,

13 of them landing on the surface of Venus,

and the sum of all the Russians and the Americans can do together

to tell us more about thim powurful warmins

what makes more come out every time it makes less go in,

is that ''there are some grooves on the surface of Venus.''

LoL. 13 space probes landed on Venus.

Every single meter says "All clear, nothing unusual to report.''

We're supposed to believe ninjas, swiped the ground breaking evidence off Wikipedia. And that the Russians and Americans refuse to investigate.

:laughing:
Yesterday was quite warm for this time of year, today is cold, tomorrow it will be even colder
not sure what to believe , global warming or global cooling, bloody weather keeps changing, why can't the IPCC and the UN make the weather more stable, they seem to think they can control it, as long as we give them lots of $$$$$$.

i'm going to send them $5 and ask for more then one sunny day at a time

Global Warmers are gobsmacked someone has taken the entire trove of Venera and about four other space program visits to Venus
and hidden
every
single
meter's readouts
revealing the magical gassiness that makes more energy come out of something,
every time it makes less go in.

"Oh, it's real, you just don't understand LoL!"

armedoldhippy

Veteran
you'll never know.

by 'ignoring' others you cannot understand you isolate yourself.
try removing yourself from the tapestry you've wrapped yourself in.

by ignoring fools that keep repeating the same horseshit over & over, i free up time to read various opinions that are of interest. his denial of climate facts has nothing to do with my ignoring him. his constant spamming of huge amounts of bullshit is. no tapestry here...:tiphat:

Yamaha FG-840

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaGH6dE2bpE

Note on this N.A.S.A. film about the PIONEER series VENUS PROBES,

at about 10:50 he says ...(the three instrument probes will be released to enter the atmosphere,) "and chart the weather on this planet.''

Notice how not one single human being attached to this NASA film from the very first opening (and very weird) sequences, to the last,

mention any magical multiplying of energy hundreds of times, they talk about the density of the atmosphere being so much higher. This is called the hydrostatic condition and is the pressure component to temperature calculation of gases.

They were hiding it. That's what people who believe less light into a rock, makes more come out believe.

They're all hiding the truth from the Venera and Pioneer and Vega and Magellan

Venusian space programs

from the world.

The members and leaders of nations of the world's two largest space technology powers.

And there really is
more energy coming out of the Earth
because special gases
are making less go in.

And this effect is hundreds of times more powerful on Venus.

It's jist that... well, yaw dumb. Awl yaw did was FLY to VENUS and CHECK and make a 27 minute movie about going and checking.

Yamaha FG-840

Deny we sent those two Pioneer probes to Venus to check your story.

Denial of climate facts is when you deny that we landed the three probes from Pioneer, with weather instruments to check your story, and one survived upon crashing to the surface,

sending back weather data

and that at 14 minutes or so everyone in the NASA film they made about checking the very story you're telling,

is happy that ''their instruments are working perfectly and everything's normal!''

by ignoring fools that keep repeating the same horseshit over & over, i free up time to read various opinions that are of interest. his denial of climate facts has nothing to do with my ignoring him. his constant spamming of huge amounts of bullshit is. no tapestry here...:tiphat:

Explain how both Russia and NASA hid the incredible news through four different space programs over two decades.

And knew to lie about it right then.

Last edited:

Yamaha FG-840

Very good explanation of how we learned what causes life diversity devastating glaciation.

Note repeatedly in the movie they admit that more ice and snow - water in the atmosphere hence on the ground - Green House Gas abundance,

CAUSES COOLING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztninkgZ0ws

Then note, in nearly the same paragraphs claim there is 'GHG Effect' that causes more energy out of planet each time the same gases cause less to come in.

Subsequently claim the ''more energy out as less energy goes in'' power is ''diminished'' as glaciation starts,

and go back to admitting the truth: that it's the GHGs which do nearly all the cooling by the Atmosphere.

15 minutes long, rather succinct educational video, regarding the reason for naming these warm periods like the one we're in now, an "Optimum" built into the lesson - without really ever having to go into the fact warm periods are named climate optima, and with PBS not even having to explain to children watching their film

what happens in Glaciation. They know any sane person old enough to watch Earth natural history videos, knows what glaciation brings.

Local pseud0-science barking delusionals swear the word Optimum isn't coined specifically by biologists, to describe these global warm periods. Feel zero responsibility for repeatedly screaming, cursing attacks on other members,

vehemently swearing glaciation isn't the known delimiting factor in global life diversity, in real planetary science.

They never make the remotest human gestures of admission to perhaps not being right, viciously work themselves into hate filled, drivel and falsehood saturated, ad homina - openly exclaiming "they're too sure they're right to be bothered learning the names of the laws of physics" they're inverting. Conservation of Energy is a law in physics.

The first time someone tells you X percent less in made Y percent more come out, - their lying bullshoot is terminally flawed, with zero hope for recovery except to make claims obeying thermodynamical laws.

They scream they're ''too signtsie'' to listen to anyone proving them wrong on endless lists of individual points as reality rains down utter refutation, after utter refutation of their inverted pseudo-physics.

That's not in the realm of of debate and a conversation. It's the farthest thing from a discussion where measure, thought, and ration guide adults to conduct themselves like that's what they are.

It's purest science blighting thuggery: if I can't be right nobody can.

We see what happens when that sort of cult has their teachings opened up and revealed to the world as what they are.

Crass, shameless transparent science blighting fraud.

Members in the cult are completely unmoved about the fact every single word they're teaching regarding the natural history of Earth, and even the very laws of physics themselves is open inversion of every scientific reality:

just like the other "progress" camouflaged global war on science scam, Pot's like Heroin.

Millions lied to,
Hundreds shot to death,
HUNDREDS of millions denied free, beneficial medicines,
HUNDREDS of millions enslaved with the threat if the are ever found touching the devil weed they'll be classed with users of heroin.
Thousands given HUGE prison sentences for knowing pot's not like heroin.

SCORES put in prison effectively for life: for trying to spread the word that pot's not like heroin.

Denigrated and spit upon, shot to death in cold blooded executions in their own homes, cars, anywhere they can be cornered and murdered for checking on the story pot's not like heroin: like the boy shot in his car in either New Hampshire or Mass a few summers ago because pig saw a joint in center console.

Cop walked for murdering him. Because after all the boy was denying the science the American Medical Assoication and the federal government of the U.S. agree about

and can prove with scientifically researched critical peer review:

pot's a dangerous drug and gateway to opioids so we all have to get on opioids so pot doesn't get us on opioids.

That's their ''signtific uh pinYuN.''

Today in 2018. Cause thay's signtsie fellurs with bow ties, and their own parking places at work, and reputations as guvurmint fellurs to uphoald and purteckt,
"thay couldn't NevuR
LYE two us AWL
abowt the

pot bein like Heroin.

YaW.'

They could never do that.

It's the same people - government employees, and their worshipers, claiming progress is excuse enough to completely destroy all Earth natural sciences with so much fakery it would have children answering on tests

that the atmosphere & GHGs

responsible for making ever less energy go into the planet,

make ever more come out
when they make ever less go in.

It's crass, transparent fraud and it's why it's believers lose their minds every time you start going to their own websites and showing people what they're teachiing.

They despise you

for knowing what faking, posturing fraud theyre blighting science with. *Just like* - the pot's like heroin science darkening machine,

has done with Cannabis.

Last edited:

therevverend

Veteran
that it's the GHGs which do nearly all the cooling by the Atmosphere.

If they are called Greenhouse gasses how can they cool the atmosphere? By definition greenhouses warm things.

green·house
ˈɡrēnˌhous/Submit
noun
a glass building in which plants are grown that need protection from cold weather.

There you have it you are wrong. By your own logic!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
If they are called Greenhouse gasses how can they cool the atmosphere? By definition greenhouses warm things.

green·house
ˈɡrēnˌhous/Submit
noun
a glass building in which plants are grown that need protection from cold weather.

There you have it you are wrong. By your own logic!

I think he means Aerosols.

Latest posts

Latest posts