What's new

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

1G12

go back a few pages. all you have to do is google the phrases he uses and you'll find a litany of posts by him on other websites saying the same thing over and over again

You are correct sir! And i see he's been banned from other sites as well for narcissistically insulting others when they disagree with his crazy theory.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I ignored him so I don't see his posts. I've seen enough to know that he believes scientists made a 29% error in their calculations.

This of course he discovered working his parents Lab (I think he meant to say 'basement').

Yamaha FG-840

That's what all the believers were telling me about 40 years ago when I told them pot isn't like heroin and they said - I'm gonna quote this directly from some ''you need some education'' literature of the times

''Cain'tchew sea awl thim signtsie fellurs,

what werks fur guvurmint playsis,

and has got thay own parkin' playse at wurk,

and has got bow ties an evurthang,

and repyatayshuns as minnuh signts

has dun tha critical signtific peer research

and othur fellurs what cain't be in on it,

has subjected it to critical signtific peer review?"

It certainly beats acting like vast numbers of people who know what they are talking about are wrong.[/QUOTE said:
And I said, ''They're Wrong. Every last one of em's a fraud barking fake.''

Today we see that's correct.

Every last f***n one of em was, and MILLIONS globally,

will still throw you in a cage on a concrete floor with one dim light bulb, and a bunch of murderers, molesters, rapists and thieves,
till you can be ''processed'' then ''mercilessly releasted for ''re-education.''

If they don't blow your son's brains out for a joint on the center console of his car like they did to that boy in I think Mass. or New Hampshire in 2015 or 16.

Don't glibly blather it's inconceivable when the reason you sign in here encrypted is so the government doesn't come to your house and terrorize your wife and family, ransack and assault.

Acting like you think it's funny to blather that stuff to people here

is about as foot in your own mouth inappropriate for the circumstances as it gets.

It makes me shake my head to see what a person will do and where they'll do it, you're at a website where they promise to protect you from people coming to your house and traumatizing your family for life,

because you argue with about half the people I argued with and in fact the owner of the site argued with,

when the truth about Cannabis began to be outed by those of us willing to go to jail for it.

Somehow it seems to me you haven't ever had that happen. If you have, then you have.

But you need to reflect on the very reason this site's servers had to be out of the United States,

why it had to be in just the right jurisdictions,

why so many places like Overgrow.com got busted in the early days of the pot war.

Because we were all fighting and one way or another on the run from a global industry of

CHEMISTRY SCAM PASSED OFF AS SCIENCE.

By EVERY major MEDICAL and BIOCHEMICAL scientific organization in the WESTERN WORLD for much of the time.

You don't need to try to sound insulting. You need to think about the merits of each argument you make, a
nd ask yourself why you keep saying what you're saying.

I'm not appealing to your heart, you're past reaching. I'm just showing others who come along, what the arguments are, and what those who refuse to face what they're doing and saying,

and where you're saying it, in front of all these people who dedicated their lives,

to fighting the global medical and scientific scam

that pot's like heroin.

And worse than methyl amphetamine.

And is a gateway to opioids,

so we awl gotta git on opioids.

Your claim you can't believe such a large scam could pop up is rather ridicuous considering where you are, and who you're trying to tell it to.

The scientific truth is there, and yet it's still on the lawbooks.

Pot's like Heroin, worse than methamphetamine.

Now.

Do you have some evidence you can show that you think, is suitable to prove,

any mechanism

ever made

more than 100% of available warming energy leak out of something,

it expressly made 29% less energy leak into?

Because I've been here several years and no one's shown any, because they can't, and it makes them past furious they've been duped.

People were past furious when they saw their relatives die on opioids and found out pot wasn't really like heroin, too.

People were past furious when they went to jail because pot's like heroin because guvurmint min sed soe.

''You need some education.''

That was one of the main phrases they used.

Think about what you're saying to whom, when you act STUNNED to

hear,

something could not be the truth and millions around the world claim to not know it, while they get a degree in it.

Like they got degrees in biochemistry and medicine and botany and pharmacology and belonged to all those

global organizations, that agreed with government,

''pot's a gateway to opioids, so we all better jist stay on opioids, so pot doesn't get people on opioids.''

No, you can't see that? You just can't believe that either?

''I don't believe any of that, there never was a global war on pot because government said it's like Heroin.''

Is that something you're in agreement with? You might be quite young and not know of the history of pot, go look up what people have been through over the pot's like heroin scam.

That's the same reason I as a lifelong professional in atmospheric sciences, can walk into any group of people discussing the

magicalness of the gaissiness, that made a cold bath a heater,

and they refuse to talk about it in front of me any more. Because it's a transparent f***g scam,

and they aim to do to your generation

what they did to the generation before mine,

and what my generation got pissed off and started fixing.

Peace & I loved the one song by the band in your signature, they write using the same chords and style some of my songs are written in.

Later

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
https://www.thegwpf.com/arctic-ice-growing-again/

Arctic Ice Growing Again

• Date: 18/09/18
  • Ron Clutz, Science Matters
Arctic ice is presently 472.000 km^2 more than in 2007, and 1.2 million km^2 more than the record setting 2012.

https://rclutz.wordpress.com/2018/09/17/arctic-ice-recovery-update-sept-17/

Scientists show polar ‘polynya’ supported marine life during last Ice Age

The new study published in Nature Communications followed a collaborative project between researchers in Plymouth and Norway

Mr Alan Williams

Media & Communications Officer
27 September 2018

An oasis in the hostile Arctic Ocean sustained marine life and ocean circulation during the last Ice Age, according to a new study.
In the research, published in Nature Communications, scientists from Norway and the UK showed that 20,000 years ago, winter Arctic sea ice covered more than twice the area that it does today.
However, there was a small ice-free ‘polynya’ between the frozen continents and the open ocean where microscopic marine life prevailed, which would have provided otherwise unavailable food for fish and mammals.
The study was led by Geological Survey of Norway (NGU), the Centre for Arctic Gas Hydrate, Environment and Climate at The Arctic University of Norway, and the Centre for Chemical Sciences at the University of Plymouth.
The researchers believe their findings are of international importance since they show the vulnerability of marine ecosystems in the northern oceans to periods of rapid climate change, but also their adaptability to various extreme climate states.
Jochen Knies, a research scientist from NGU and The Arctic University of Norway, is the study’s lead author. He said:
“We were looking for evidence of biological life in sediments at the bottom of the ocean. In doing so, we found that between the sea ice-covered oceans and the ice sheets on land, there must have been a small ice-free corridor that extended over hundreds of kilometres into the Arctic. Such ice-free regions are often called ‘polynyas’, a Russian expression for an area of open water that is surrounded by sea ice and/or ice sheets”.​
The research first involved the retrieval of a sediment core from the bottom of the ocean in the south west Barents Sea, a region north of Norway of major importance for the fishing industry today.
Back in their respective laboratories, the Norwegian scientists set about dating the core and analysing fossilised remains of biological organisms preserved within it, while the Plymouth group performed analysis of the chemical ‘fingerprints’ of the algae living in the region in the past.
The results revealed that the polynya was sustained for at least 5,000 years, when the surroundings were largely covered by ice, and global ocean circulation was at a minimum.
During a subsequent period of abrupt climate change around 17,500 years ago, cold freshwater from the melting ice caps caused the entire northern oceans to be covered by thick sea ice and the polynya disappeared. This resulted in a dramatic decline in marine life and it took up to 2,000 years to recover.
Today, such polynyas are common around Antarctica and Greenland and form through a combination of offshore winds blowing from nearby ice sheets and warm water rising from the deep ocean.
In areas of extreme cold and little access to food, polynyas provide an oasis for marine mammals to survive and they are also critical for global ocean circulation.
Simon Belt, Professor of Chemistry in Plymouth, said:
“Polynyas in the polar regions are common nowadays, but until now it has been really difficult to confirm their existence in the past. However, by finding chemical fossils of algae that live in the open ocean and in sea ice, we have shown that polynyas must have existed during the last Ice Age, providing us with an insight into how marine life survived during a period of otherwise extreme climate conditions.”​
The full study – Nordic Seas polynyas and their role in preconditioning marine productivity during the Last Glacial Maximum by Jochen Knies, Denizcan Köseoğlu, Leif Rise, Nicole Baeten, Valerié K. Bellec, Reidulv Bøe, Martin Klug, Giuliana Panierie, Patrycja E. Jernas, Simon T. Belt is published in Nature Communications, dio: 10.1038/s41467-018-06252-8.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X6yfFMt0Y0

[youtubeif]6X6yfFMt0Y0[/youtubeif]

cult of climate catastrophists cannot contend with criticisms concerning the quackery of AGW.

would have someone banned rather than discover their own platitudes lack merit.

bots and trolls being deployed to distract, deny, denigrate, and destroy opposing literature, thought, and physical laws proving their disengenuity of open-minded discourse.

f'n ridiculous for adult minds to scrape the dregs of depravity to destroy discourse they so adamantly maintain cannot be proven.

:moon:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
destroy discourse?

If someone doesn't believe science, it isn't a discourse. It's hopeless.

Dr: You have cancer.
You: No I don't.

Mechanic: That fuel's too hot. It'll burn your plugs.
You: No it won't.

Math teacher: You can't divide by zero.
You: Yes you can.

Buzz Aldrin: We landed on the moon.
You: No you didn't. Those pictures are fake.
(Buzz kicks you in the nuts)

kickarse

Its 97% of climate scientists, that believe the bullshit, and they are only paid propaganda merchants, $$$$$ gimmie some $$$$$

there has never been a time of greater stupidity in the human race than now
although some of them God bother's from the old days go close
you modern bloke/lady/trannie's have got them all covered

wish i had a gif for ya's :comfort:

Cannavore

Veteran
Its 97% of climate scientists, that believe the bullshit, and they are only paid propaganda merchants, $$$$$ gimmie some $$$$$

there has never been a time of greater stupidity in the human race than now
although some of them God bother's from the old days go close
you modern bloke/lady/trannie's have got them all covered

wish i had a gif for ya's :comfort:

who are they being paid by? the government? to what end? to get off fossil fuels? why is getting off fossil fuels bad?

why is it more likely to you that the government is falsifying science rather than fossil fuel companies employing junk scientists and conmen just as the cigarette industry did when we were first finding out the effects of smoking tobacco?

who stands to gain more? a heavily taxpayer subsidized and government protected fossil fuel industry or people who want to use various sorts of renewable energies which sparks competition in the energy marketplace?

Exxon studied climate change and kept the results classified/internal for 40 years
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/

i wonder why they would try to cover up information that would directly fuck with their long term profits hmmmmmm lol

1G12

who are they being paid by? the government? to what end? to get off fossil fuels? why is getting off fossil fuels bad?

why is it more likely to you that the government is falsifying science rather than fossil fuel companies employing junk scientists and conmen just as the cigarette industry did when we were first finding out the effects of smoking tobacco?

who stands to gain more? a heavily taxpayer subsidized and government protected fossil fuel industry or people who want to use various sorts of renewable energies which sparks competition in the energy marketplace?

Exxon studied climate change and kept the results classified/internal for 40 years
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/

i wonder why they would try to cover up information that would directly fuck with their long term profits hmmmmmm lol

So true! Very good. :tiphat:

Yamaha FG-840

Man tells another man ''29% less energy into rocks, never creates more than 100% energy out. It creates 29% less energy out."

Authority worshiper: Yes it does, less energy going into things makes more come back out every time less goes in, all the time
It's preposterous to think 29% less light in, equals 29% less out.''

destroy discourse?

If someone doesn't believe science, it isn't a discourse. It's hopeless.

Dr: You have cancer.
You: No I don't.

Mechanic: That fuel's too hot. It'll burn your plugs.
You: No it won't.

Math teacher: You can't divide by zero.
You: Yes you can.

Buzz Aldrin: We landed on the moon.
You: No you didn't. Those pictures are fake.
(Buzz kicks you in the nuts)

If someone is so struck with belief in authority they can't face they're telling people less energy in makes more come out, the discourse is hopeless.

No it's not.

We can all make fun of you for believing in it, and being so deluded.

https://i.imgur.com/uiErnQb.png

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
...then show the results of your discourse adding to this conversation...

more in, but less out.

you berate the man who gives you the formula, tells you who theorized it, and in what year, yet disbelieve...nah, more than disbelieve, you try destroying his credibility without ever producing contradicting evidence, or even catching the fact that he gave you the answer he was asking for.

you bots are sharp...not!

Yamaha FG-840

https://i.imgur.com/WIEMOEu.png

Latest posts

Latest posts