What's new

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

H

HBF

Tellling you cold baths aren't magical heaters isn't trolling.

Posting up ludicrous cartoons reflecting your I.Q.
that do nothing but NAME CALL

is trolling.

That's what you're doing.

You're angry you got caught barking to the world less light into a

rock makes more come out,

so you've gone back into the brains-less trolling mode that's your forte.

What the site owner already had to come in and ask at least one of you to stop doing,

and I've dressed this gaggle of lost geese for doing myself.

Whenever you grow the manhood to say something about your church's beliefs,

the thing about less light into a rock making more and more come out

if the magical gassiness you believe makes the laws of physics defunct,

makes the less light go in.

LOL
Go away troll.
View Image

Now, stupid. Has addressing your stupid ass,

using normal fonts,

speaking to you as if - you're not an adult -

you were adult enough to act like one,

done anything to give you the I.Q.
to pour milk from a saucer?

Obviously not since you're still a double digits I.Q. cartoon spamming,

troll.

Barking how funny you think it is other people don't think a magical gassiness makes more light leak out of a rock,
every time it makes less leak in.

H

HBF

Wow for a buncha Purfessurs uh

"Moar LIght Dun Come Owt Evur Time Less Wint In, "

you people are oddly ashamed of your church's teachings.

If you really believed in it, one of you would man up and start barking about it.

About the Magicalness.

Of the Gaissiness.

What dun "made a coal'd bath uh HeeDuR!"

:laughing: "YaW!"

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Wow for a buncha Purfessurs uh

"Moar LIght Dun Come Owt Evur Time Less Wint In, "

you people are oddly ashamed of your church's teachings.

If you really believed in it, one of you would man up and start barking about it.

About the Magicalness.

Of the Gaissiness.

What dun "made a coal'd bath uh HeeDuR!"

:laughing: "YaW!"

you are screwing up the vibe with your style of arguing. you are meant to discuss these things, not attack and ridicule other peoples views aggressively. we won't put up with that kind of stuff in threads that are already in delicate a balance. consider this an official warning. to play in these threads, you have to play nice.

H

HBF

Yeah because goodness knows, anybody who doesn't think cold light blocking nitrogen baths are heaters,

doesn't think like you do.

Every time you hear

''Cold light blocking nitrogen bath making 29% less energy go into something,''

you think ''29% less light into the Earth has GOTTA mean more than 100% out! YaW!

OK
HBF sent to the ignore list.

White Beard

Yeah because goodness knows, anybody who doesn't think cold light blocking nitrogen baths are heaters,

doesn't think like you do.

Every time you hear

''Cold light blocking nitrogen bath making 29% less energy go into something,''

you think ''29% less light into the Earth has GOTTA mean more than 100% out! YaW!
It really seems like you just *want* to yell at the top of your internet lungs.

Your rants on magical gassiness and your attempts at some kind of moron-speak are incoherent. Your rants against Democrats are straight out of the “conservative” propaganda playbook and sound even crazier than your obvious hatred for whoever it is that you think you’re commenting to. It’s clear you believe all of whatever crazy shit you believe, and you’re totally walled in except for hurling taunts and insults and lies over the wall at others

I’m actually convinced now that either you simply can’t tell one commenter from another, or you simply don’t care; your rants are never in response to the people you quote, or to anything else. They never vary: magical gassiness, rage, rage, DEMOCRATS!!!! Rage, rage, HEADURRR!!!

Lather, rinse, repeat. I’ve been on the internet since the 80s, and you’re a classic USENET rage monster. I don’t know what’s going wrong in your life, but it’s clear you need help, and you’re not going to get it on the web.

I hate to see someone in so much pain, but all I can do is tell you the truth and leave you to it.

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
bcrv3g2.jpg

igrowone

Veteran
time for the semi annual update of the northern ice cap
a much below average ice minimum, but not a record minimum
the arctic has had no record low minimum since 2012, however during that time record low maximums have occurred - lots of them
and from what i'm seeing, it looks like another record low maximum this winter
just my guess, but it looks like the ice will be a record low levels in another month or so
counter guesses welcome

Attachments

• N_daily_extent_hires.jpg
    N_daily_extent_hires.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 7
  • N_iqr_timeseries.jpg
    N_iqr_timeseries.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 5

Yamaha FG-840

Now tell us the truth about how the cold light blocking atmosphere,

reducing temperature of the planet 29% as the

very

first

step

in calculation of planetary surface temperature,

makes more than 100% of available sunlight come out of it,

by making it not go in.

It really seems like you just *want* to yell at the top of your internet lungs.

Your rants on magical gassiness and your attempts at some kind of moron-speak are incoherent. Your rants against Democrats are straight out of the “conservative” propaganda playbook and sound even crazier than your obvious hatred for whoever it is that you think you’re commenting to. It’s clear you believe all of whatever crazy shit you believe, and you’re totally walled in except for hurling taunts and insults and lies over the wall at others

I’m actually convinced now that either you simply can’t tell one commenter from another, or you simply don’t care; your rants are never in response to the people you quote, or to anything else. They never vary: magical gassiness, rage, rage, DEMOCRATS!!!! Rage, rage, HEADURRR!!!

Lather, rinse, repeat. I’ve been on the internet since the 80s, and you’re a classic USENET rage monster. I don’t know what’s going wrong in your life, but it’s clear you need help, and you’re not going to get it on the web.

I hate to see someone in so much pain, but all I can do is tell you the truth and leave you to it.

1G12

Just doing a little research I've found that this ''29% less light into the Earth" stuff that HBF's been spouting about is just a common straw man argument that climate change deniers have been using. And one individual in a comments section of a science article sounded so exactly like our friend here....with the same phrasing and aggressive tactics...I know more than you & you're an idiot that either it's the same guy or HBF's been copying & pasting his stuff.

1G12

very

first

step

by making it not go in.

Oh, we have a new name now........
Like I pointed out, you are pushing a nonsense straw man argument.
Now go away!
Sheesh....gotta block this guy again.

Yamaha FG-840

And the answer is that I simply don't care which one of you is telling the world magic makes 29% less light into the planet,

cause more than 100% come out.

very

first

step

by making it not go in.

I couldn't get into the other account so I assumed I wasn't being allowed to get into it but I don't see anything saying it was banned,

so I'm gonna log into it and delete it like the other ones because I like this name better,

I named it after the Yamahah FG-840 my wife just bought me for my birthday.

Cannavore

Veteran
Just doing a little research I've found that this ''29% less light into the Earth" stuff that HBF's been spouting about is just a common straw man argument that climate change deniers have been using. And one individual in a comments section of a science article sounded so exactly like our friend here....with the same phrasing and aggressive tactics...I know more than you & you're an idiot that either it's the same guy or HBF's been copying & pasting his stuff.

go back a few pages. all you have to do is google the phrases he uses and you'll find a litany of posts by him on other websites saying the same thing over and over again

White Beard

Why is he even *here* - did all the crank-science and alien secrets websites ban him already?

I guess we’re the last stop on the road that leads to trolling Alcoholics Anonymous...

Yamaha FG-840

Straw man is when you talk about anything under the sun,

before your sweating hand can make that mouse hit ''reply''

and start telling the people in here you believe the Atmosphere is a

magical heater

making more than 100% of energy available,

come out of the Earth,

by making 29% less go in.

Go look it up.

There on your Church web site there's gonna be a place where one of them has the guts to mention calculating the temperature of the Atmosphere and the

very

first

step in that,

is subtracting about 29% of available energy,
from final temperature calculation,
due to the Atmosphere, not letting that energy reach and warm Earth.

In the next breath or so they also tell you '' Thim green house gaisses dun

made more energy come out of the planet,

than if there was no cold light blocking bath and the Earth was receiving 100% of available sunlight energy.

Since you were obviously too ________ pick a word) to grasp that that story just told you 29% less energy into the Earth,

makes more than 100% of available energy come out,

you're now stunned to hear 29% less energy in,
can't mean more than 100% out. And you're flummoxed.

You don't know what is going on but you DO know,

29% less light into a rock
means more than 100% comes back out.

Oh, we have a new name now........
Like I pointed out, you are pushing a nonsense straw man argument.
Now go away!
Sheesh....gotta block this guy again.

That's why you aren't trying to defend it, and are spending time on straw men.

Like talking about straw men,

when - if you thought you were right, you'd present some evidence.

I

Ignignokt

:laughing:

One one hand we have ~99% of the scientific community on the other hand we have Yamaha FG-840 shouting from the rooftops....

Yamaha FG-840

Like when they were telling your grandpa pot was like Heroin and that it had a devilish grassiness to it so everybodyhad better get on opioids,
so pot didn't get a few people on opioids.

Same people started that scam, as well.

:laughing:

One one hand we have ~99% of the scientific community on the other hand we have Yamaha FG-840 shouting from the rooftops....

Matter of fact you're in here hiding from that scam right now. It's why you are encouraged not to use your real name or trust anyone.

They could be with the people saying they've got 80 years of scientific peer review from the world's top research universities,
saying pot's like heroin,
worse for you than methyl amphetamine,
and that it has zero medical usage, at all.

Don't try to claim you never heard of giant global government chemistry and science scams designed to falsely incriminate millions.

Because - you're in here hiding from that very global government chemistry and science scam, now.

Latest posts

Latest posts