What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

U

Ununionized

YOU don't have ANYTHING.

WE ENGINEERS have MANY job descriptions and I put a post up with

JOB OPENINGS for DATABASE ENGINEERING and TROUBLESHOOTING.

just ONE RETURN from GOOGLE for ''JOB DESCRIPTION" of

"DATABASE ENGINEER''

Database Engineer Duties and Responsibilities
Specific day-to-day job duties for database engineers vary based on employer. However, the core duties for database engineers are the same across all companies:

Write and Maintain Database Programs

Database engineers write new database programs and maintain existing programs to ensure they can handle the flow of traffic and the amount of data being stored in the database.

Design New Databases

Database engineers design new databases based on company needs, data storage needs, and the number of users accessing the database.

Monitor Databases and Programs

Database engineers continuously monitor databases and related systems to ensure high functionality.

Write Programs and Scripts

Database engineers write new support programs and scripts for databases to increase data storage capacity and fix existing database problems.

Troubleshooting

Database engineers troubleshoot database code, checking for potential problems that affect database functionality and related database programs.

Debugging

Database engineers look through coding language to debug existing database scripts and programs.

Review Database Reports

Database engineers review daily, weekly, and monthly database reports, including user reports and systems information, to spot problems and ensure that all databases and support systems are working at peak levels.
===============
Database Application Engineer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
https://www.indeed.com/q-Database-Ap...neer-jobs.html
... jobs available on Indeed.com. Apply to Database Engineer, Senior Application Engineer, Entry Level Engineer and more! ... Troubleshoot operations and database issues. Experience with Database software (knowledge in SQL is required).

===============
MySQL Database Engineer Jobs, /Indeed.com
https://www.indeed.com/q-MySQL-Datab...neer-jobs.html
3011 MySQL Database Engineer jobs available on Indeed.com. ... job title, keywords or company, city, state, or zip ... Windows Server, JavaScript, PowerShell, Pentaho, SAS, Cassandra, MongoDB, Troubleshooting, Data Warehouse, Python.

===============

Job Description - Oracle Database Support Engineer (18000HDS)
https://oracle.taleo.net/careersecti...8000HDS&tz=GMT...
Administrating Oracle Database, especially , including troubleshooting and performance tuning; Good knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows or other relevant OS- ...
==================
Database Engineer — Crossover
https://www.crossover.com/database-engineer/
Are you a highly motivated, goal-oriented, team-focused Database Engineer .... as needed to resolve production issues, troubleshoot symptoms, and conduct ...

The list goes on for HUNDREDS of database troubleshooting jobs for Engineers.

You can whine about it till the cows come home but you'll never be one of us and you'll never stop us from using the words of the English language that describe what we do.

"Database Engineer" doesn't exist either. lol. We have database administrators, developers, designers (this is probably what you mean), architects, and even data modelers, but no "database engineers". Sorry. You're inventing this shit just like your invented climate data.

I've been in this industry for 26 years and have never once hired a "Database Engineer" let alone a "Database Troubleshooting Engineer" That sounds soooo ridiculous. In 2001 I was the "Director of Strategic & Emerging Technologies" for a major Canadian bank (there are only 6 in Canada) and a VP used to joke "The guy with the invented title gets fired first.", and "Database Troubleshooting Engineer" is an invented title.

You've been snowed. Nothing wrong with admitting it.

U

Ununionized

And you'll never show the first shred of evidence your FAKE story

about 29% less light into a ROCK

making more than 100% come OUT

because a MAGICAL GASSINESS

made it NOT go IN.

Therm-0-billy.

"Database Engineer" doesn't exist either. lol. We have database administrators, developers, designers (this is probably what you mean), architects, and even data modelers, but no "database engineers". Sorry. You're inventing this shit just like your invented climate data.

I've been in this industry for 26 years and have never once hired a "Database Engineer" let alone a "Database Troubleshooting Engineer" That sounds soooo ridiculous. In 2001 I was the "Director of Strategic & Emerging Technologies" for a major Canadian bank (there are only 6 in Canada) and a VP used to joke "The guy with the invented title gets fired first.", and "Database Troubleshooting Engineer" is an invented title.

U

Ununionized

You're just a clown Tycho I don't know what drives men like you - well, yes I do: mental illness.

https://study.com/articles/Database_Engineer_Job_Description_Duties_and_Requirements.html

It's obviously something is wrong with you. Everyone knows what a database engineer is, there are hundreds if not THOUSANDS of jobs online right now.

There are only two things that could lead you to make the obviously erroneous claims you're making.

Either you're a complete con man making it up as you go along,

or the other option, that you've got some kind of personality disorder.

I've come to the conclusion the latter's the case.

E.V.E.R.Y.B.O.D.Y. knows what a database engineer is.

When you come back with your explanation about why all those jobs are online for database engineers, you can bring this back up.

I've proved my point about it.

U

Ununionized

When YOU GET some EVIDENCE YOUR STORY

about 29% less LIGHT going into a ROCK

makes MORE than 100% of available light come out,

YOU LET US KNOW.

Till then THIS is YOU not having the B*LLS to TALK about your CLAIMS.

What you're doing below. CALLING NAMES

in COMPLETELY EVIDENCE-FREE

INSULTING RANTS.

many thanks for researching this Cannavore, so he's a GW troll of a sort
i do see UU can post coherent remarks occasionally, or at least intelligible ones
so his weird style is by design, appealing to the deranged dwellers of the internet?
i don't get mad at him because the posts are so weird he seems to hurt his own cause

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Do you have some evidence a cold light blocking nitrogen bath is a heater?

Can you present a SINGLE shred of evidence 29% less light into the planet makes it's temperature go ANYTHING but DOWN 29%?
Less light from the sun would certainly make the temperature go down. What's your point!

I certainly don't know where you get this stuff. Please give me a link about this "cold light blocking nitrogen bath". I've asked you this a few times now. Put up or shut up.

U

Ununionized

Start talking about your church not your judgments about people who aren't members.

Every one of you fraud barkers has had to be asked REPEATEDLY,

SHOW some EVIDENCE for YOUR CLAIMS

and STOP having INSULTING PERSONAL NAME CALLING RANTS

be ALL YOU CAN BRING to the CONVERSATION or DISCUSSION.

You've been asked in formal, EASY GOING posts,

You've been asked in insulted sounding, troubled posts by others who don't understand your insane fixation on hatred for people who won't knuckle under to your fraud,

YOU'VE BEEN TOLD BY ME: STOP SUBSTITUTING

RANTING NAME CALLING for E.V.I.D.E.N.C.E.

What is WRONG with YOU simply OFFERING US some

evidence for your REPEATED and OBVIOUSLY RELIGIOUS-LEVEL

B E L I E F because it's NOT science - we KNOW how to calculate the temperature of the Earth's Atmosphere,

and the REMOVAL of 29% from it's TEMPERATURE
by the GHGs and some others, in the mix,

does NOT make MORE energy come OUT of the planet,

such that it gives off the energy of not receiving 100% sunlight energy but

sufficient to - do WHAT?

YOUR church's CLAIM is that the real calculations are wrong and that instead of the light not reaching Earth REDUCE it's temperature 29%

AS HAPPENS in the R.E.A.L. EQUATIONS leading to the International, and American Standard atmosphere -

your claim

is that actually

this REMOVAL

SPONTANEOUSLY CREATES SUFFICIENT ENERGY

to raise the temperature of the entire planet/atmosphere complex,

33 degrees ABOVE what the temperature would be

if there WAS no cold light blocking Atmospheric bath,

and THE PLANET was warmed by FULL, UNDIMINISHED sunlight.

WHY
don't
YOU
start
EXPLAINING that a little more for us all, PurFeSSuR?

When you CAN'T

you're gonna be ADMITTING what I told you.

You not only don't know wtF you're talking about,

you're HUMILIATED to have it LAID out before you.

So you're acting FURIOUS to hide your abject humiliation,

at having been conned into going on the internet,

by the VERY SAME PEOPLE who have you HIDING from the LAW because they STARTED the SCAM about POT, 80 years ago,

to tell people, you're SURE, a COLD nitrogen-oxygen bath

is a HEATER.

The CALCULATIONS where we CALIBRATE all our INSTRUMENTS,

against KNOWN atmospheric VALUES, and FLY around and LAND craft - THAT'S all WRONG,

ACTUALLY at that point when the GHGs and a few others, ozone and some oxygen REDUCE the sunlight energy to Earth by 29%

they make the planet 33 degrees WARMER
than if they took NO energy away,
by REMOVING 29%.

ALL those CALCULATIONS leading to us LANDING PLANES by AUTO PILOT on EARTH,

and ALL those CALCULATIONS leading to us robotically LANDING 13 VENERA CRAFT on VENUS, - THOSE are all WRONG.

The PEOPLE who claim to CALCULATE those SAME temperature profiles and come up 33 degrees SHORT on EARTH

and many HUNDRED DEGREES short on VENUS -

by NOT USING GAS LAW to ACCOUNT KNOWN-REAL COMPRESSION COMPONENTS in gas temperature resolution -

THEY'RE the ones who are the center of the SCIENTIFIC UNIVERSE
with their claims

that because of a magical gassiness,
29% LESS LIGHT IN doesn't REALLY result in 29% less light OUT.

It ACTUALLY creates more than 100% out - so much MORE than 100% of otherwise available energy out that the ENTIRE PLANET and COLD ATMOSPHERIC BATH are both WARMED 33 degrees.

By this REMOVAL of 29% energy.

No,
THE KOOKS who TOLD you THAT are referred to as the CON MEN who CRASHED SCIENCE turning your CHURCH'S BELIEFS

into ''The SEWER of The SCIENCES''.

That's REALLY what's going on isn't it.

We're all just CLAIMING we don't like you because you figured out how 29% LESS ENERGY TO EARTH

makes not 100% available energy LEAVE
but sufficient energy to make the entire atmospheric, planetary complex, 33 degrees warmer than if there WERE no cold bath,

SUBTRACTING 29%.

Tell us all about it, magic gassers.

Tell us all how the REAL calculations that lead to us landing aircraft by auto-pilot, landing drones by auto-pilot, landing craft on Venus, landing craft on Mars,

ALL THAT'S WRONG.

Those International STANDARDS CALCULATIONS - showing 29% less energy to the surface REDUCING temperature 29%,

THAT'S ALL BUNK. It's TRASH and they're just LUCKY all those PLANES land and all those INTER PLANETARY PROBE CRAFT

don't crash.

All the REST of us don't KNOW that actually - the GHGs and a little ozone and some oxygen COOLING the PLANET 29%,

actually make it WARMER.

Yeah. Your claim is that the ENTIRETY of SCIENCE using the International Standard Atmosphere to regulate the planet,

are WRONG when we calculate the COLD NITROGEN BATH
stopping 29% of energy from warming the planet,

as COOLING the PLANET.

WE'RE all WRONG when we see that 29% NEVER WARM Earth,

and calculate it as NEVER WARMING Earth, and land craft with those numbers.

YOU and YOUR HiLLBiLLY FRIENDS are here to announce that - THAT'S all INCORRECT,

the REAL truth is the VERY GASES - shown to you all as CLEARLY the MAIN ones - REMOVING most of that 29%

are even though, just a few single digits' percent of the atmosphere

are SPONTANEOUSLY GENERATING that 29% of total sunlight they create COMPLETE REMOVAL of

and are causing the ENTIRE PLANET and ATMOSPHERE

to be 33 DEGREES WARMER

than if there WERE no

cold, nitrogen bath,

removing the 29%

and the planet was being warmed by fully 100% of available firelight from the sun.

Start barking about the signtsieness of that, purfessur.

Show me where the calculations REMOVING 29%
leading to auto pilot landings of craft on three planets,

is really wrong. Those temps are wrong therefore obviously those densities are wrong and those craft all just land,

using math showing the atmosphere COOLING THE PLANET 29%

it's all just - wrong.

The REAL truth is - every time additional percent light don't REACH the planet due to the GREEN HOUSE GASES COOLING the PLANET by BLOCKING more,

what actually happens is more and MORE sunlight comes back OUT.

It's your church, talk about it.

Mesmerize us all with your logic at how a cold nitchurgin bath

dun come uh magic heedur.

Stop acting like nobody wants to hear it cause we whats dun landid awl thim planes an awl, WE ain't SIGNTSIE.

Just OVERLOOK the fact we invented an INTERPLANETARY AEROSPACE and AVIATION AGE with our CALCULATIONS showing the atmosphere CHILLING the PLANET 29%

and that we're all such dummies,

and TELL us about the MAGICAL GAiSSiNESS,
what dun turnt awl that up side down.

If ya don't, you're not a good member of the Coven that knows about the secret magicalness that dun made a cold bath a heater.

many thanks for researching this Cannavore, so he's a GW troll of a sort
i do see UU can post coherent remarks occasionally, or at least intelligible ones
so his weird style is by design, appealing to the deranged dwellers of the internet?
i don't get mad at him because the posts are so weird he seems to hurt his own cause

U

Ununionized

You're WAY too LATE to start more of this childish shit.

You need to to apologize to the readers for telling them

there's no such thing as a Database Engineer, and insulting another member for being wrong, about what

YOU were COMPLETELY WRONG about.

When you get your authentic sounding apology out of the way you can move on to asking someone to explain to you that the Atmosphere is made mainly of Nitrogen,

and that it stops 29% of the Sun's energy from warming the planet

thus cooling it 29%,

not warming it more than if it were receiving 100% of total available warming energy from the Sun.

Less light from the sun would certainly make the temperature go down. What's your point!

I certainly don't know where you get this stuff. Please give me a link about this "cold light blocking nitrogen bath". I've asked you this a few times now. Put up or shut up.

Brother Nature

29% 29% BIG WORDS IN Capitals and bold!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM RIGHT YOU ALL ARE WRONG BOW DOWN to THE SUPREME BEING of COLD NITROGEN BATHS!!!

I am sow smarterer than youze all!!!

Discussion is for FOOLS and I am right, you must believe!!!!

:peacock:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
You mean a Database TROUBLESHOOTING Engineer right?
No such person or position. Period. Even if there was, a DBA is about 4 years worth of education away from a scientist. And that would be a data scientist. Add another 5 years if you're looking for a real climate scientist.

The earth is heating up. Absolutely and we're in deep shit because of ignorant uneducated people like you.

I'm willing to bet that when you sold Lemonaid in your road side stand you called yourself a Lead Chemist.

Wow.... you're in way over your head and I really suggest you go back to school. But finish high school first.

(god.... this is like arguing with a 13 year old.)

U

Ununionized

A thirteen year old describes you perfectly.

More coals heaped on your ignorant head.

I already linked to the definition of a Database Engineer's Job.

You're so mentally ill you haven't gotten the hint but here it is again.

Here's ANOTHER site: DUTIES of a DATABASE ENGINEER:

https://www.greatsampleresume.com/job-responsibilities/database-engineer-responsibilities/

RESPONSIBILITIES LINE # 3 of 15:

Perform database maintenance and troubleshooting activities.

You're just a mentally ill, posing hick. You're not doing anything except reinforcing the knowledge people have, how stupid you have to be to belong to your church.

No such person or position. Period. Even if there was, a DBA is about 4 years worth of education away from a scientist. And that would be a data scientist. Add another 5 years if you're looking for a real climate scientist.

The earth is heating up. Absolutely and we're in deep shit because of ignorant uneducated people like you.

I'm willing to bet that when you sold Lemonaid in your road side stand you called yourself a Lead Chemist.

Wow.... you're in way over your head and I really suggest you go back to school. But finish high school first.

(god.... this is like arguing with a 13 year old.)

Last edited:
U

Ununionized

Whenever you grow the f*ck up,

and stop cavorting and dancing and filling space with your cowardice,

show us all some evidence the Church you belong to isn't telling your stupid ass,

29% less light into a rock,

makes more than 100% of available energy come out of it,

by virtue of that removal.

29% 29% BIG WORDS IN Capitals and bold!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM RIGHT YOU ALL ARE WRONG BOW DOWN to THE SUPREME BEING of COLD NITROGEN BATHS!!!

I am sow smarterer than youze all!!!

Discussion is for FOOLS and I am right, you must believe!!!!

U

Ununionized

In the same thread, you been caught barking online that

a magical gassiness made a cold bath a heater,

and that Database Engineers don't troubleshoot databases.

And admitting that it makes you so upset strangers on the internet won't hear your cry that civilization is near the end and we all must repent because you say so.

LoL

BaTTeR UP!

No such person or position. Period.
Even if there was, a DBA is about 4 years worth of education away from a scientist. And that would be a data scientist. Add another 5 years if you're looking for a real climate scientist.

(god.... arguing with me is like arguing with a 13 year old.)

U

Ununionized

Keep swinging for the fences with ''If I act crazy and illucid enough they'll HAVE to believe me about a cold gas bath dun come uh HeeDuR!"

W

Water-

"I don't know what drives men like you - well, yes I do: mental illness. " -ununionized

pschological projection

U

Ununionized

We'll keep inviting you and other members of your church to explain why you don't know,

that the French first successfully calculated the parameters of our Atmosphere's basic climate,

in 1864. These values were compared with the aviation industry's newfound ability to take instruments almost anywhere in the atmosphere and by the 1920s major groups worldwide relied on the French discovery of basic Climate parameters.

By the 1950s MILLIONS of man-hours' flight time had been accrued JUST in WWII ALONE,

and the entire world agreed the basic Climatic parameters are indeed the values published by the French.

These parameters became the modern International Standard Atmosphere and has been the gold standard against which all our heat/pressure/energy management

instrumentation,
calibration,
regulation,
warrantying,

have been aligned.

Flight instrumentation,
Thermal instrumentation,
Pressure instrumentation
Windspeed instrumentation

for ALL aviation engineering, avionics, and aeroSPACE engineering - are calibrated against our KNOWN-GOOD TEMPERATURES and PRESSURES around the PLANET'S

COLD
LIGHT BLOCKING
GAS ENVELOPE, our
ATMOSPHERIC BATH.

In the 1970s the AMERICANS knowing the world's need for COMPUTER-ACCURATE
GLOBAL CLIMATIC DATA for

ORBITAL FLIGHT by so many nations,

published the AMERICAN Standard Atmosphere,

re-publishing the IDENTICAL DATA discovered by the FRENCH in 1864,

VERIFIED by the ENTIRE WORLD after WWII's PRODIGIOUS data-aggregation GLOBALLY by ALL NATIONS at the SAME TIME,

and adopted as the International Standard Atmosphere,

and against which the entire PLANET HAS BEEN and CONTINUE to

calibrate all our flight and sensing equipment.

When the planet's temperature changes,

it's going to be announced and become part of every single scientific course on this PLANET,

from the lowly FREE SCUBA DIVING course online you, Tycho weren't able to remember ALWAYS tie temperature to pressure,

to the world's most advanced avionics and aerospace engineering degrees.

You're just barking about things, real scientists, KNOW, can't be TRUE,

after you yourself can't find any way to TALK ABOUT YOUR OWN BELIEFS.

All you can do is STRAWMAN this, and NAMECALL THAT.

TALK about your CHURCH!

Tell us about how all these instruments we're landing all these craft with, using auto pilots, don't know sh**!

Taking 29% from the temperature of the planet,

made the temperature rise, past what 100% of the available energy to the planet would have caused it to be!!

LoL.

I can imagine having to defend what you're all in here wishing you could defend, and - because

EXACTLY what happened to YOU,

happened to your GRANDPA,

when they told HIM, pot is like HEROIN,
and they can PROVE that in COURT.

You heard it, you believed it,
now you're understanding what it was like,

when your grandpa tried to tell me pot was like heroin,
millions of degreed professionals from 70 nations agreed,
and we all had to get on opioids because pot was like opioids,
so to keep pot from maybe getting us all on opioids, we all had to

you know... get on opioids.

LoL.

That's what happens when FAKE SCAM meets FREE SCIENTIFIC SPEECH.

People get down to whether your story's FAKE or not.

And YOUR story
about the cold nitrogen-oxygen Atmospheric fluids
being a big ol giant magic heedur,

is FAKE.

That's why you can't even bring yourself to present the FIRST convincing scientific INDICATOR,

a cold bath's a heater.

U

Ununionized

When you're not with the man

who said "it upsets him so bad, to tell people to repent on the internet and they don't do it, he can hardly contain himself,"

you won't be the one in here with the mentally ill man saying the world needs to repent and stop using fire,

because a magical gassiness, dun made a cold nitrogen-oxygen bath

a heedur.

"I don't know what drives men like you - well, yes I do: mental illness. " -ununionized

pschological projection

And who keeps screeching Database Engineers don't troubleshoot Databases.

LoL.

U

Ununionized

By the way if you ever grow the manhood to present evidence instead of do NOTHING but name call,

adulthood will be waiting when you arrive,

and open discussion of your beliefs can take place in a free, non judgemental environment where assertions are tested

and determined to conform to the scientific realities and laws governing us all, equally.

I say, a cold bath isn't a magical heater.

You say, one is.

Show me a cold nitrogen bath, stopping 29% of the energy from warming a rock that could have been warming it.

Show me more energy coming out of that rock every time insulation makes less energy go in, not being a violation of Conservation of Energy.

After all - the entirety of science is behind you,

just like it was, when they met me and I told their asses pot wasn't like heroin.

So - if the numbers are on your side, why don't you go find a cold nitrogen bath, someone adds cold, light blocking refrigerants to,

until 29% of the energy that could reach an object in it isn't reaching it,

and show us more than 100% of otherwise available energy coming back out, - enough to make both rock AND cold light blocking bath, 33 degrees warmer

than if the rock got 100% energy,
because there WAS no cold bath.

I say, that's fraud.

You say, ''It's signtsie,
you just don't understand about more light leaking out of a rock,
magical insulation made less leak into!"

Why don't you ever do anything more than piss, moan, and call me names?

Because that's all there is to do when you got caught barking a cold nitrogen bath's a magic heater.

And that less light going in a rock makes more come out,
if magic insulation makes it
not go in.

pschological projection

That's what your problem is. It's why you're so sullen and pissed off.

Someone was allowed to disagree with you and you don't have the first f**g shred of evidence,

you've got the guts to even TRY to present for what you now realize is as ridiculous,

as you trying to defend it.

You can't. And you're furious.

You should have known to check when the source of the story,

was the same political party that started the Civil War, based on the ''Signts" 'thim colurds ain't hewman,"

and who made POT illegal, based on the ''Signts" 'thim pots is devil weads, and we awl gotta git on thim opioids!"

That SHOULD have clued you UP about the ORIGIN of your story.

Obviously all that meant nothing to you then.

I'll bet you're making the connection now.

You're here with a story from the party of the Klan, and the one that made pot illegal, that you have to tell the world a cold nitrogen bath's a heater. And that using fire is making the sky get hot and a bunch of awful things could happen like our

WARM OPTIMUM continuing and not going into an ICE AGE CROSSING OUT of about HALF the LIFE on the PLANET.

You're so ill educated about this issue you thought warm periods are BAD. No, they're named OPTIMUMS.

The only MORE optimum OPTIMUMS, are those that are WARMER than this one.

No wonder you're as sullen and angry as a hornet someone slapped a jar over. If I'd gone online, straight from the party headquarters of the people who founded the Klan,

and told people the ones who made pot illegal and said we all have to get on opioids,

have now said a cold bath's a heater, and we have to pay because we made the sky get hot,

I'd act like you, and all the rest of you trying to defend indefensible sh** from indefensible criminals.

Namecall, hoot, screech, curse, and PRESENT ZERO EVIDENCE.

The way the 'POT'S LIKE HEROIN'
and 'THIM COLURDS AINT' EVUN HEWMAN' ones before you did.

The ones from the same political party as you're here from now,

to announce your willingness to fight to the end of your credibility,

over THIS fraud.

Last edited:
U

Ununionized

Is there no one else who has evidence?

That a magical gassiness, dun made a cold bath a heedur?

And less energy going in a rock makes more come out?

Is there no one else???

Imagine fraud barking government hacks who fought their own battles.

Wouldn't that be a sight.

Brother Nature

You keep rambling about 'our evidence', but have yet, in what seems like hundreds of adderall induced posts, to show us yours. Show us your research, cited and referenced and maybe people will stop calling you names like nutcase and meth head.