What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

White Beard

Ununionized:

Brother, you are WAY ‘round the bend on this. I’ve been READING the thread, not arguing with anyone. You’re worked up, sounds like you’re arguing over some crazy shit, but I *dont* know what you’re on about, I’m not arguing with anyone, certainly not you, certainly not about nitrogen hot-packs, or whatever it is.

BREATHE....

U

Ununionized

Yeah I glanced at it again. It was Tycho that time acting like the unhinged, screeching, cursing

mentally ill man, telling strangers on the website he joined, "Civilization's ending and everybody has to repent."

I was watching TV & lost track of which one of you was acting the most mentally unhinged at the moment,

since your wheedling plea to 'Table it' made no since anyway because I wasn't talking to you, and it was in FACT

PERFECTLY PLAIN why I told him what I did.

I saw the servile, manipulative mouth running and forgot there were two of you in here acting like you're both

gobsmacked,

a cold nitrogen atmosphere can't be a magic heater.

Ununionized:

Brother, you are WAY ‘round the bend on this. I’ve been READING the thread, not arguing with anyone. You’re worked up, sounds like you’re arguing over some crazy shit, but I *dont* know what you’re on about, I’m not arguing with anyone, certainly not you, certainly not about nitrogen hot-packs, or whatever it is.

BREATHE....

U

Ununionized

As a matter of fact the way you're going on RIGHT NOW
is a good example of the almost 11 year-old intellect
you're exhibiting yourself.

He was very clearly telling people what I said: he was so upset

because it's the END of CIVILIZATION and the PEOPLE on the WEBSITE he joined,
were ARGUING with him that civilization's NOT ending, and that NO, they DON'T
have to

"Repent, because he said they have to,"

- I POINT OUT he's acting like a MENTALLY ILL MAN telling people on a WEBSITE he joined,

the people there all have to REPENT because it's the END of the WORLD -

you come in and exclaim that -
you have NO IDEA what's going on in the thread.

What kind of intellect makes it a POINT to claim -
you saw NOTHING unusual, in HIS acting like that?

YOU had NO IDEA, was your claim,
why another member was ROARING REBUKE at such behavior.

WHAT was it you think LED to your SNAPPING out of reality so badly,

you couldn't even fathom what was going on from moment to moment in the thread?

I QUOTED him, then PARAPHRASED it. What do YOU think, had you SO out of contact

with what was going on sociologically in the thread

from moment to moment,

YOU couldn't grasp what I quoted, then PARAPHRASED in BOLD font?

No suggestion?

You just wanted to write and let me, a perfect stranger, know

you spontaneously woke up not understanding what you had been reading, following along with, for several days?

Did you know other adults generally don't have spontaneous episodes of being struck unable to read and fathom what's going on in a thread?

In any case you're off the hook

for being the mentally deranged kook,

screeching and cursing you can't bear it

when everyone on the website you joined

doesn't agree to repent, because civilization is ending. That's Tycho.

You are the one spontaneously confessing to strangers,
you were struck with a mysterious inability to read.

Seems suspiciously psychosomatic since you just happened to lose that ability

when YOUR comrade in KooKery

had to be called down for acting like a screeching cursing

mentally ill man, telling people on the internet that

"Civilization's ending,"

and that

"we had all better repent or else he couldn't contain himself."

Ya think that had something to do with it?

Ununionized:

BREATHE....

Last edited:
U

Ununionized

What are you doing answering for other people,

then claiming ''you're just reading along, not arguing with anybody"?

Why weren't you upset at the kook who joined the website, cursing other members for not agreeing to 'repent' because ''it's the end of civilization"?

Because you're a sophist who thought you were one of the smartest people in the room, and got caught telling everyone you thought a cold nitrogen bath is a magic heater, is why.

And when you get some evidence for that I for one want to see it.

Honestly, I have no idea what you’re raving about, but you’re clearly very upset, so let’s just table this for now, shall we?

U

Ununionized

It's fine with me, if you ''Table" your claims.

As long as you see fit.

There'll almost for sure, be someone around to address your concerns about

"Whether a cold nitrogen bath can be a heater" when you wanna breach the subject,

and have

"gathered all your evidence."

That a cold nitrogen atmospheric bath is a heater.

Last edited:
U

Ununionized

Climategate was primarily about the prodigious data manipulation going on.

Jones admitted openly in exchange for not going to jail that he and others had fabricated every last tenth degree of warming since 1998, in his now infamous "Feb 2010 BBC Phil Jones" interview.

Those data are fake you're seeing presented to you. The government employees are systematically cooling the past and warming the more recent past, as well as present records.

At one time or another Russia, Sweden, Japan, and several other countries have issued press releases stating the temperature data published were not the temperature data they supplied.

The part most easy to prove as being falsified,

is the data fabrications on industrial scale by NOAA and N.A.S.A.

since all that information has to be published as raw data by law.

These are flashing .GIFs of NASA and NOAA altering data from the website of one of the world's most competent database troubleshooting engineers, Tony Heller.

https://realclimatescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/GISS1982_2002_2014_20152.gif

https://realclimatescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/GISS2001_2015.gif

https://stevengoddard.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/gissfiga2002-2014.gif

https://realclimatescience.com/wp-c...igA2Changes-Sept2005-March2015-Sept2015_2.gif

https://realclimatescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/GISSUS1999-201511.gif

https://stevengoddard.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/alicespringsgiss2012-2014.gif

https://stevengoddard.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/puertocasado1.gif

https://realclimatescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/GISS2014_2015_2.gif

https://realclimatescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/NASASeaLevelRise1983-20151.gif

These are just a small number of them. Government employees are systematically altering these records not on a yearly but a weekly and monthly basis: going over the last alteration with a new incremental increase in temperature.

The actual truth is that the climate is extraordinarily stable at this point in time, and that there is an actual regulatory physics standard asserting that very fact.

There are two of these standards and they are identical except that one is an update of the other; and they are known in order of their having been adopted worldwide as calibration and regulatory standards for global atmospheric instrumentation,

as the International Standard Atmosphere

and the much more recent (1976) American Standard Atmosphere.

The frauds responsible for these fake data alterations are also the ones telling you the atmosphere heats the planet, when in fact the Atmosphere's very existence cools the planet by 29% as the first step in global surface and atmospheric temperature calculation.

16 of the 17 hottest years on record have happened since 2000

U

Ununionized

Every single word, every syllable or symbol claiming the cold Nitrogen-Oxygen Atmospheric bath is a heater, is crass, openly transparent fraud.

There is no such thing as ANY cold nitrogen bath ever warming ANYTHING it's very existence creates 29% cooling of,

there is just as obviously, no such thing as more cooling green house gases, blocking more light to it, warming the planet.

The more of them there are in the atmosphere, the more their light blocking lowers final global temperature. [edit: hung sentence]

Their PPM of about 25,000ppm H2O and 400(ish)ppm CO2 now

lowers planet temperature almost all that current 29%

we cool final temperature calculation by,
when we subtract the energy
they currently block.

The green house gases are nearly the SOLE class gases RESPONSIBLE

for the initial 29% COOLING of the planet taking place as the FIRST step, in global atmospheric surface and atmospheric calculations:

sorting out how much light reaches the surface so temperature calculation can begin is that first step.

Almost ALL the energy NOT reaching the planet
is caused to not get to it
by the GHGs.

ALL charts,
since they aren't CONCOCTED by CLIMASTROLOGY FRAUDS

showing sunlight

top of atmosphere,
vs
at the surface - show CLEARLY the truth: that the GHGs
are almost the SOLE gases responsible for those LOSSES.

They show ozone being the cause of a SMALL part of it.
They sometimes show oxygen as being a SMALL part of it.

Because these charts can't be

SCAMMED by CLIMATE frauds,
they cannot be

fraudulently altered.

Every single word of "A cold nitrogen atmosphere dun 'come uh magic heedur!"

is as fraudulent as

"Pot's like heroin and we got worldwide evidence from a hundred nations it's a gateway to opioids,

so we all gotta get on opioids,
so pot don't make some of us git on opioids! YaW!"

It's as kooky as that.

It's just a lot more f***g transparently purest fraud, than the pot's like heroin scam.

A scam INCIDENTALLY told to you by the VERY SAME PEOPLE: Government Employees.

Telling you and brainwashing you for years on end
that cold nitrogen baths are heaters
is an even more transparent in-your-face-fraud scam,

although the pot scam

has brought the entire western world's medical system to it's knees, killing THOUSANDS from opioid poisoning, and MILLIONS of lives irrevocably ruined by opioid addiction because of the

GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE,

*GLOBAL*

*chemistry*

*SCAM.*

Last edited:
U

Ununionized

Not to mention the MILLIONS of lives RUINED because they tried to ''Deny the signts" that

pot is like heroin
and
worse for you than methyl amphetamine.

MURDERED by POLICE
for KNOWING: pot's not like heroin,
and it's not best for me to GET on OPIOIDS.

DEATH sentence. "We find this shooting justified, defendent had a devil weed in his car."

armedoldhippy

Veteran

sounds like that oft-repeated "cold nitrogen bath" aint working so well, huh ? LOL! "if you repeat something long enough & loud enough, YOU might actually begin to believe in it..." to paraphrase a famous quote. imagine just how fucking hot it would be if not for that "cold nitrogen bath" protecting us...:moon:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
U

Ununionized

You can show us videos the Holocaust didn't happen and the Nazis' letters to each other were the 'concerned patronage of emotionally connected prison staff''

but that doesn't change what really went on.

Phil Jones was forced by English Authorities to give an interview and confess to the BBC he'd been faking every last drop of warming - along with his friends - for the past 12 years, starting in 1998,
or he was going to jail.

Government employees were seen DOZENS of times saying ''SCRUB THESE EMAILS,

HIDE this EMAIL,

don't LET anyone see these EMAILS,

Mann, Trenberth, and Jones were seen SYSTEMATICALLY plotting to RUIN a BBC reporter's CAREER because he SNITCHED them OUT

when someone INTERNAL told him JONES MANN TRENBERTH HANSEN, SCHMIDT, and others - there were about 20 of them in the inner scam ring, making MILLIONS off FAKED GRANTS studies - had FAKED every last drop of warming

since 1998.

And that's why JONES was made to CONFESS - TO the BBC.

It had been HE who was caught STARTING the SCAM to RUIN the REPORTER'S CAREER and have him taken off the coveted SCIENCE REPORTING list covering natural sciences - namely climate reporting.

All it takes is ONE trip through those emails - and for someone to explain to you this was top environmental scientists from SIX NATIONS that COMPLETELY took over their BUREAUS and fired ALL the honest people they could CATCH - and started generating MILLIONS upon MILLIONS in FAKED GRANTS studies - for themselves.

And it is PERFECTLY plain what was happening there.

As a matter of fact nearly NO magic gas barking zombie even knows it but a LARGE amount of those GRANTS - came from OIL COMPANIES

who FOUNDED their CLIMATE CAMPUSES

as a result of lawsuits in the 1970s and 1980s.

The scientists are seen saying "I just came from a GREAT meeting with OIL EXECUTIVES today! "

- that meant "MORE MONEY"

You figure since you know what a kook you'll look like trying to prove a cold gas bath is a heater, you'll try to show people videos

explaining how it's not fraud to take grants claiming to research how a cold nitrogen bath is a heater?

The word's out, your leaders are all busted, Mike Mann the Hockey stick kook who buried a hockey stick generator in several thousand lines of junk code,

Hansen who claimed he can calculate the temperature of the planet not using gas law, just using Stefan Boltzmann process,

Briffa who claimed a single magic tree told him the temperature globally to within a tenth of a degree, a thousand years ago,

Trenberth who claimed CERES graphs that would put insurance men to sleep was ''cataclysmic unstoppable hellfire in the sky",

Spencer, who pointed his Home Depot thermometer at the sky and wrote an article saying "Look YaW I dun measured me uh Backerdism!" - only to have Mikron the company who manufactured the thermometer have to CORRECT him and remind him - those thermometers have filters on them so people don't - point them at the sky and think they dun ''mayzhurd thim uh backerdism."

The one who dropped dead of a heart attack on a plane who claimed he wrote a program in Excel, that meant we will no longer use thermometers, that we would all just infer temperature from wind speed -

the legendary kooks of the "Magical Gaissiness, dun made uh cold bath a HeeDuR" church are all well known to the people who have followed and busted their scam each time they've cooked up another KOOK claim more bizarre than their last fraud.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i'm starting to suspect he (it) is a bot for the energy industry. it is the same mashup of terms, overbearing in length, and totally boring. for the first time in my life i am putting someone (something?) on "ignore" simply because they (it) are (is) a waste of time & space on my screen. i do not do this lightly, as i cheerfully wallow dedicated cretins in other areas.:biggrin:

kickarse

yeah yeah sure they have, its nothing but a scam
follow the $$$ as usual.

its like a religion for the lefty's, earth has supposedly warmed .8/9 of a degree last hundred years, we just wiped out most of that in the last two, lol its all bullshit. they never mention the record cold shit hey

the early 80s earth dropped .48 of a degree

i'm sure Goldman Sachs stands to make a shitload of $$$$
if we can all be conned

fuck climate change, bring back global warming, its to bloody cold

U

Ununionized

When you can tell us the name of the law governing the calculation of the temperature of the planet you'll be a lot more convincing bot,

exclaiming to us all you're sure a cold gas bath's a magic heater, and you're gonna come up with some evidence for that kook-a-zoid fraud
ANY day.

Soon.

Real soon.

You've been invited by me and several others here to bear proud testimony of ALL the REASONS you INSIST,

COLD nitrogen baths,
taking 29% off the top of planetary temperature calculation

are magically not COLD NITROGEN BATHS
COOLING the OBJECT they're chilling by 29%,

but - are heaters.

You cry and sob that it's all beyond you, but then you're also claiming it sure sounds strange to you when a man tells you-

an adult,
that a cold nitrogen bath isn't a heater
because the people who told you pot's like heroin,
told you it is.

You've been told by me and addressed DIRECTLY by me MULTIPLE times: SHOW your EVIDENCE, magic gasser.

Nothing.

Sullen whining that you're too sick to your stomach to listen to people tell you cold nitrogen atmospheric baths aren't heaters.

"Everybody knows cold nitrogen baths are heaters, that's why when you hear ''Cold nitrogen bath,'' you think, ''got hotter than when there was no cold nitrogen bath.''

You're ridiculous and you need to say something sensible like you've been really considering the ludicrous nature of your bombastic claims.

Whenever YOU HAVE the FIRST SHRED of EVIDENCE

a COLD nitrogen bath
taking 29% off the top of temperature
of the ROCK it's CHILLING

made it's temperature RISE
instead of go DOWN 29%

you be sure and let us all know about it.

Because we've all been patiently waiting, for years now.

We'll keep waiting.

You go get some evidence a cold nitrogen oxygen bath's a heater.

i'm starting to suspect he (it) is a bot for the energy industry. it is the same mashup of terms, overbearing in length, and totally boring. for the first time in my life i am putting someone (something?) on "ignore" simply because they (it) are (is) a waste of time & space on my screen. i do not do this lightly, as i cheerfully wallow dedicated cretins in other areas.:biggrin:

U

Ununionized

You're just lying through your teeth, because we play the 4 words game together all the time, and you give me thumbs up for things I say, and I give them to you. We've been playing it for years.

Not days. Not weeks. YEARS.

You're just in here MAKING UP SH** so you can OOOOZE MALICE.

Well, you're obviously oooOOOOZiNG SWEAT,

sitting there in a chair

sweating and lying,
because you're so humiliated someone told you,
ya can't prove

a cold nitrogen bath's a heater.

It's YOUR CHURCH,

TEACH the crowd CORRECT DOCTRINES, if I'm teachin' em awl RAWNG abowt tha

MaGiCaL GAiSSiNESS,

PerFeSSuR.

Teach the crowd about the

"magical gassiness",

what dun ternt uh
coald nitchurgin oxigin bath,

in two uh

BIG OL,

HeeDuR!

Hey- if it's SO EASY to UNDERSTAND,

why's it so hard for you to say a single WORD?

U

Ununionized

There's your personal invitation from me - again, since you ignored the last three invitations - to speak to everyone at length about the cold nitrogen bath,

laced with the light blocking refrigerants,

making 29% less light warm a rock,

thus raising it's temperature higher than if there were

no cold nitrogen bath,

cooling it by 29%.

That's your church's doctrine.

Apparently your other doctrine is to try to act too smug to even entertain the idea, that the people who told you pot is like heroin,

telling you cold nitrogen baths are heaters,

could be wrong.

Have you got a quick run-down on why you refuse to believe them about pot being like heroin after 80 years of them murdering people and trying to prove to you it's like heroin-

but when they tell you a cold nitrogen bath is a heater,

and someone says, ''hey go check their math, cold nitrogen baths can't be heaters,''

you find it unfathomable that cold nitroxy baths, aren't heaters.

Perhaps you've never born a personal testimony of your faith in public, is there some subject you'd like to go on about, but maybe you don't think others can understand?

The intricate mathematics,
and physics,
of a cold bath what dun,
you know-

'turnt in two,
uh HeeDuR?''

How many times, in how many ways, do you have to be asked to bear testimony of your belief, ArmedOldHippy?

And yet - not a word, silence from the ''cold baths are heaters'' crowd.

Well, like I told your buddies, your testimony is obviously a little unpracticed so let me sum up my own stance.

There's no such thing as a cold nitrogen bath,
taking 29% off the top of temperature calculations,
as the very first STEP in temperature calculations,
that's a heater.

There wasn't one yesterday,
there's not one today,
there's not gonna be one tomorrow,

and that's why you're so utterly bereft of the first shred of evidence one ever did,

does,

or will exist.

Break it out. Show em all the secret information that would wreck my own understanding that 29% less light reaching a rock means 29% less light leaving it.

Tell everyone, that 'You never heard such ridiculous bombast in your life, ''29% less light IN meaning 29% less light OUT."

Then move on to - ''Everyone knows that every time those green house gases make a percent LESS light reach the planet,

we ADD that percent plus some, BACK to temperature of the planet!"

Then, YOU show EVERYONE THAT happening in the MATHEMATICS

of YOUR teachers - and LESS energy IN,

meaning MORE energy OUT.

Because currently, those green house gases stop almost ALL that 29% that never warms the planet from ever reaching it,

and in real mathematics - LESS IN = LESS OUT.

So - YOU show us ONE website,

discussing ''SINCE the GHGs make nearly ALL that 29% never WARM the planet, we add BACK whatever they don't let arrive, PLUS some more, becuase of the magicalness,

of the gaissiness,
what dun turnt a cold nitroxy bath,
into a heedur.

U

Ununionized

And why the seething anger at finding out a cold bath's not a heater?

When I come here and we talk about pot not really being like heroin,

even though MILLIONS of government employees,

from DOZENS of nations, have tried their BEST to stop us from - you know,

''DeeNYE'n the SiGNTS!"

about

"pot bein' like heroin,"

you're all with the rest of us on that.

You're sure as can be,
so to speak,

pot's not really devil weed,
and it's not really like heroin,
and it's not really worse than meth,
and it's not really a good idea that we all get on opioids so pot doesn't make a few of us maybe get off opioids and onto pot, and thus, off opioids hence maybe back on opioids later -

But I SHOW YOU
and TELL you, a COLD NITROGEN BATH isn't a HEATER,

and suddenly you're ''too traumatized to hear more blasphemy."

About

''Cold nitroxy baths, not being heaters.''

Since you're obviously unable to bring yourself to speak of the magical hoddurn'hoddurness,
what dun MADE a cold bath a heater,

tell me, all of us, what fills you with such hatred and loathing to HEAR - that some people think

COLD NITROGEN BATHS COOL things.

Who
made you hate people who won't say cold nitrogen baths are heaters?

What
facts about cold nitrogen baths being heaters do you think they are missing?

Where
do you go to gather the incisive scientific information showing you clearly, cold nitrogen baths are heaters?

When
did you first realize cold nitrogen baths heat things they remove 29% energy from simply by stopping it from arriving?

Why
do you believe cold nitrogen baths warm the things they chill by 29%? Why does less energy in, equal more energy out, if the magical gassiness makes the less energy go in?

How
do you believe this cold nitrogen atmospheric bath is a heater when there don't seem to be any other cold nitrogen bath heaters?

Who

What

Where

When

Why,

and How,

are the very basics when asking about any subject.

I'm asking you about the one you're obviously
too much an expert on to be told cold nitrogen baths

aren't heaters,

so

teach me the answers to the questions I asked you,

that YOU came to,
in your OWN words.

And I'll try to see if I can start thinking cold nitrogen baths taking 29% off the top of temperature calculations of a rock it's chilling,
made it hotter than if there were no cold bath, at all.

Like you say you think ArmedOldHippy.

Educate everyone where I'm leadin' em wrong.

''First there was a cold bath stopping 29% of energy from warming a rock before the counting even got started,"

then, wind up with, ''And then, it was a heater!"

No one's angry and traumatized to hear cold nitrogen baths aren't heaters but you, ArmedOldHippiecrit.

Stop bluffing,
Stop growling,
Stop insulting,
Stop aggressing,
Stop acting like a child,

and say something that makes you very proud
to bear testimony

cold nitrogen baths are heaters,

and everybody's crazy who doesn't say so.

You sure don't SOUND very proud to talk about it.

Just reach deep down and express yourself personally to us all.

Maybe if you weren't so intent on keeping secret why you believe cold baths are heaters you wouldn't feel so...

mechanical;

robotically LOCKED UP

like you're STUCK in some kind of ERROR LOOP

IN YOUR PROGRAMMING that a cold nitrogen bath

is a heater.

We keep seeing you say the same things,
over and over.

And it sure isn't very sciencie is it.

Do you notice your programming locks up ONLY when you talk about cold nitrogen baths being heaters,
and people don't agree?

Maybe you need to have your programming CHECKED, and see if your MATH is in order
to properly EXPLAIN to others about how

a cold nitrogen oxygen atmospheric bath,
CHILLING a planet 29% as the FIRST step in temp resolution

is a heater,

and the planet is WARMER having the 29% removed
than if there WAS
no cold BATH.

It's YOUR STORY.

The words to express yourself are FREE: limited ONLY by your ENTHUSIASM

at sharing the PHYSICAL MECHANICS and MATH

of 29% LESS LIGHT IN

making MORE come OUT

than if it ALL went IN.

Very succinctly Armed old hippie, start with ''First, there was a cold bath, and 29% less light, went IN the rock,"

and finish up with ''And then, more came out, every time less went in, until there was more coming out, than if it was all going in!"

What could be simpler?

COLD BATH
dun
turned into a HEATER.

Just explain it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts