What's new

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Yes, in Alaska's interior it is +39 at four in the morning in December.
Of course it is below freezing in Mississippi and Alabama.

Averaging the two, Alaska's 60 degrees over normal and the southern states' 30 degrees under normal and there is leftover extra heat.
Climate change is under two degrees but the warm and the cold are in motion, going places they normally do not visit. It is the extra heat energy causing these extremes and are responsible for the high cost of climate change.
Two degrees in any one place does not cause any problems, it is the wild fluctuations of forty and fifty degrees in opposing weather bands making life difficult. Europe is centered on an interface, as is Russia and Alaska.

Wolfshadoe

Linearly poles

Linearly poles

Both poles have shifted "MANY" times over the course of time..

Its really quite simple and it don't take a frigging Genius to figure it out..Poles shift>>Climates change,What is/was moutains becomes the sea..Some parts of the seas become the deserts...Those pretty "Rocky Mountains" will be the "hot" fishing spots of the future:laughing:...

One thing I do "KNOW" there is a lot of answers "under" that ice..
Only "one" way to go as others before has done..Look up:tiphat:

Its all pretty simple,and if ppl want to live in ingnorence {sp?} Then so be it..Me? I will just turn and burn and think a lil more on the subject..Peace!! <ws>

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
And we have these terms that have been around for centuries (long before Climate Change Theorists were ever born): Indian Summer and Unseasonable--

Indian summer is a period of unseasonably warm, dry weather that sometimes occurs in autumn in the Northern Hemisphere. Indian summers are common in the far East and the orient. The US National Weather Service defines this as weather conditions that are sunny and clear with above normal temperatures, occurring late-September to mid-November.[1] It is usually described as occurring after a killing frost.[1]

Late-19th century Boston lexicographer Albert Matthews made an exhaustive search of early American literature in an attempt to discover who coined the expression.[2] The earliest reference he found dated from 1851. He also found the phrase in a letter written in England in 1778, but discounted that as a coincidental use of the phrase.

Later research showed that the earliest known reference to Indian Summer in its current sense occurs in an essay written in the United States in the late 1770s (probably 1778) by J. Hector St. John de Crevecoeur. The letter was first published in French. The essay remained unavailable in the United States until the 1920s.[3]

And we have this word from 1500s:

unseasonable

un·sea·son·a·ble (ŭn-sē′zə-nə-bəl)
adj.
1. Not suitable to or appropriate for the season.
2. Not characteristic of the time of year: unseasonable weather.
3. Poorly timed; inopportune.

If the term "unseasonable" weather has been part of our lexicon for over 500 years now...I think it is rather "rich" for a group of politically motivated scientists to hijack these historical concepts and then suddenly suggest "unseasonably warm" is de facto proof that Climate Change exists AND the blame for its existence is "modern day man".

Just saying. It also is same argument when it comes to wildfires. Wildfires have been around long before man roamed this Earth--and, all of a sudden to suggest the cause for "wildfires" is related to Climate Change (blaming modern day mankind). WTF? Perhaps if Climate Changers allowed the harvesting of old wood, there would be less intensive forest fires (due to less available fuel to burn). Not to mention that for each tree harvested, some foresting companies replant 100 trees. Yep, 1:100 ratio. Think what forests would look like with new growth each year...20 years from now, 50 years from now. Think of the children (right?).

Last edited:

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
:laughing:
i'm certainly not alone in that thinking, perhaps you'd like to debunk those claims:dunno:

You have no concept of the energy contained within a storm system. The energy emitted from a NEXRAD Doppler radar installation is enough to produce an echo off of rain drops that can be measured. It is not anywhere near the amount that would be needed to modify a weather system.

These claims are based upon a patent that was issued for this idea. The guy who received the patent has stated that our NEXRAD installations produce nowhere near the energy needed to modify a storm.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
There was a soil sample study done on the slopes of Mt Shasta, that showed no increase in soil aluminum content since earlier studies done decades ago. If the government has been spraying aluminum oxide all over everything for years now... Then why no increase in soil aluminum content?

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
So are these chemtrails?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

W

Water-

Says the man who believes that the NEXRAD doppler radar system (designed to monitor precipitation), is being used to direct microwave energy at storm systems to modify our weather.

Your claims lack credibility.

Come to where I live and you will see the most powerful microwave tower on earth surrounded by all sorts of other experimental wave technology towers owned by Nasa and the military. They are doing experiments, but on what we do not know.
Man has tried to control the weather since the beginning of time.
Do you think science would stop that?

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I live less than sixty miles from America's HAARP installation. I Witnessed the construction while attending ground school classes at Clear Air Force Base, where the installation is located.
Weather control? Shirley, (sic) you are joking.
Nothing I can say will change your mind if you believe that, no fact will ever penetrate.

When climbing on the White Alice Early Warning communication dish in Fort Yukon I did notice the bleached bones of hundreds of birds and rodents stretching out a hundred yards in front of the microwave dish.
But these rodents and birds were inches across, weighed about an ounce, and those more than three hundred feet away were unaffected.
To redirect a few million tons of water vapor over an area thousands of miles in diameter and fifty miles in depth is not comparable at all as the scale is billions of times more massive, if not trillions during heavy weather.

Nope, not a bit of this is getting through, I knew that but am having a slow day. Time enough to waste a little while I smile.

https://www.explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/1732

CaptainDankness

I sure wish global warming will hurry up. I got walk through a foot of snow to get wood for my wood stove can't wait until I can grow tropical sativa's in New England.

CaptainDankness

What do scientists know anyway! Better off listening to some random conspiraloon on the net :biggrin:

Well scientists do use super computer models that only show possibilities not facts. They are always off even with hurricanes.

Plus HAARP they have them set up around the North Pole so that alone could be a cause of melting. I certainly have not heard of what it truly does let alone the millions it costed to build with no real answers.

Latest posts

Latest posts