What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have you heard of these

Redblueblur993

IMG20231114104924.jpg
IMG20231114104820.jpg

These are the nutrients I'm using has anybody ever use these products before any of them do you know anything about them please let me know this is my first run using foop. So far what I can tell they have been very good it's organic using for soil I'm not doing hydro this run.
IMG20231114104802.jpg

ecromarty

Foop nutrients
Great white mycorrhizae
Botanicare Snake Game
Hydrozyme
Cyco Dr repair
Cyco silica

It seems like you're referring to a set of nutrients for growing plants, and you're particularly interested in whether others have used these products and if there's any feedback on them.
Carefully read the labels and instructions on the nutrient products. This will provide information on the recommended dosage, application frequency, and specific use cases.

Redblueblur993

It seems like you're referring to a set of nutrients for growing plants, and you're particularly interested in whether others have used these products and if there's any feedback on them.
Carefully read the labels and instructions on the nutrient products. This will provide information on the recommended dosage, application frequency, and specific use cases.
So far I'm liking what I'm using. I haven't seen anyone else use Foop I've talked to the people at the grow shop and they haven't heard about it. No one posted on here. So I'm the test subject

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, Foop has been around for a bit now.. Ive been using their rooting gel. It works great. I do wish they listed all the ingredients on the label..

Redblueblur993

Yes, Foop has been around for a bit now.. Ive been using their rooting gel. It works great. I do wish they listed all the ingredients on the label..
I've been seeing them advertising on FB and Instagram and I read people's reviews and I figured I'd give it a shot and I'm liking it so far. I personally don't like using nutrients that has multiple bottles this one keeps it simple

William76

The great white is good shit,used it a few years back,think it was in a bottle tho,looks like it's the same stuff,I stopped using it only because I had problems getting it at the time.76