What's new

have you ever seen disney land on weed!? Parts 1&2

kyndone

im going to disney land today with my girl, and i have i feeling i am going to want to be reeeeeealy baked.

IWanaGetHiSoHi

Dysney land ? No. Disneyland? Yes. many many years ago

Dysney land ? No. Disneyland? Yes. many many years ago

Where is this dysney land ?? Is it close to Disneyland?

master shake

All I thought of when I read the title:

halfbaked5.jpg

Japanfreakier

Veteran
I like that little island they have, forget the name but with tree forts and such, one of the only places you can find to puff at the one here. Electrical light parade is cool on acid as well.

desant

Veteran
When i was in the 'land back in 1999... there was this hot chick selling coffee... i was manoeuvring and goofying around and goin in circles until i maned up and asked her out... she said no :S

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
I got a private tour while absolutely blasted on lozenges from a dispensary in town. Just don't smoke there. That's just retarded.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i wanna smoke a blunt while riding splash mountain....and then smoke another one in the haunted house ride...then do acid and watch the light parade. havent been to disneyland since i was a kid.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
i wanna smoke a blunt while riding splash mountain....and then smoke another one in the haunted house ride...then do acid and watch the light parade. havent been to disneyland since i was a kid.

You may want to but, don't try it if you want to stay in the park. The mouse sees all and the mouse is mean (mean old mouse took the gondolas out for just this reason) Get your hand stamped and walk across the street before toking up. That or bring brownies.

You may want to but, don't try it if you want to stay in the park. The mouse sees all and the mouse is mean (mean old mouse took the gondolas out for just this reason) Get your hand stamped and walk across the street before toking up. That or bring brownies.
Best advice ever

Disneyland is a blast but don't get busted and wreck it for yourself and your little one:tiphat:

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
im going to disney land today with my girl, and i have i feeling i am going to want to be reeeeeealy baked.

trust me...u want to be baked. I went yrs ago with my grandparents and was sober...still cool, but would have been much better baked. "It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small small world."!!! ARRGGHH

:laughing:

puff puff pass:blowbubbles:

vta

Veteran

The gondolas! Oh yes what memories! btw...schrooms are the real 'E' ticket at disneyland, 1 cap + Mr. Toads wild ride = one great time! Space Mountain...are you kidding me? Disneyland and psychedelics go together like milk and cookies.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Been there done that, a handful of times. The last time was the best though, I took edibles and took 3 gel caps prior to arrival. Continued to eat edibles throughout the day. Made being there tolerable.

IWanaGetHiSoHi

are you the fucking spelling and grammar police ??
Yeah. What's it to you? Crawl back under your rock ... but first accept your Prize ... you get Mickey Mouse Ears that say Angry Dwarf in nice embroidery .... and to top it off ... You're the first Mouseketeer back on Ignore.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive 'almost' been busted burning at disney (well, it was downtown disney... before a doors tribute band played at the house of blues)... finished the j tossed the roach and started walking away when i saw security was walking briskly at my direction. hahaha. i walked right right at them and said 'whats up guys gonna be a good show' and proceeded to go back up the stairs like nothing while they checked out my lil smoke spot hahaha

shrooms are definately the way to do disney. unless you like acid/lsd... then THATS the way...

Latest posts

Latest posts