• No

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • What's 5150?

Votes: 25 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I

In~Plain~Site

I don't remember the origin, but I have always heard this referred to as the Baker Act, as in "they Baker Acted him".

Ocean grown...man that's some scary sht!!

Hmmm...I was under the assumption it was called getting '302'd' for the floor the mental health facility was located on...

Interesting...

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've gone Charlie Bravo Tango on an 815 a couple times.

Code Chartreuse

10-19

Over and out.

Ranger Base, Ranger Base. This is Foxtrot Alpha Gamma. Charlie is in the bushes..... I repeat Charlie is in the bushes. Copy

Negative Alpha, Charlie is in your head...... I repeat Charlie is in your head. Copy

God Damnit Ranger!!! BROKEN ARROW! BROKEN ARROW! Copy! Do you copy!?

Roger that, incoming. Over

Atomic%20Bomb.gif

5150? I have no idea what you are talking about.

StraightJacket.jpg

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you!

It's not from growing plants or even smoking them, it's the insane & unjust laws regarding them that make you totally loony. Anxiety is a helluva drug. (in Charlie Murphys' voice) ;)

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
5150 (Involuntary psychiatric hold)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Section 5150 is a section of the California Welfare and Institutions Code (specifically, the Lanterman-Petris-Short Act or "LPS") which allows a qualified officer or clinician to involuntarily confine a person deemed to have a mental disorder that makes them a danger to him or her self, and/or others and/or gravely disabled.

Nope not me. Done my share and then some of acid back in the day. But nope, never lost my marbles.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

TruthOrLie

Veteran
LOL. 5150 is the shit. They told me it happened _because_ I *quit* smoking weed for two weeks. That and the 3 days of no sleep. Now I'm clinically bipolar.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
We know whats best for you!

We know whats best for you!

I'm not crazy! you're the one that's CRAZY! ....all I really wanted was a pepsi. ( The band Sucidial Tendicies ) lol

Classic Seeds

Veteran
have you ever gone 5150?

have you ever gone 5150?

once when i ate some jimson weed that stuff is not a good thing stick to fat joint or some mushrooms or peyote or a good book or some music you like if you want to see how your brain pan works all i remember is getting out of the rubber room and it is not something i would repeat agian ,everything you read about plants and the power some have is not allways true in how they will make you feel this stuff is not to be messed with period :tiphat:

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
I guess 5150 equals "sectioned" in the UK or an "I.T.O." in Australia...nope...been admitted voluntarily but never forcibly.