What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have to chop 1-2 weeks early - What would you do?

cokebottle

Hello fellow growers.
I'd like to start out with mentioning that english is not my first language so you'll have to excuse my spelling and choice of words sometimes!

I have encountered a bit of a problem that i hope you guys could help with.

I am about to move to a new place in 1 month, and my grow would be fininshed, dried and curing at that time. The problem is that the guy who was to take over my place can't do that anymore, so the landlord has planned a showing of my apartement in 2 days. Its imppssible to hide the grow (wich is in a tent in a kind of walk-in-closet). I could put boxes in front of the tent to hide it, but that wouldn't cancel out the noise from the vent. and if i turn the vent. off, well, lets just say its smells wonderful. In the whole bulding. This also makes cutting early and letting dry in the tent impossible.
Letting a friend take care of it is not a possibility.

As you might understand, this sucks. I want to get some kind of reward out of my blood, sweat and tears I've put in to this grow.

Is wet-frozen bubble-bag hasch my only solution? What would you do?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Can you put the plants in a car or rent a small moving truck? Any way to get them out of the apartment and then bring them back? Put them in boxes like you are moving and store them while the apartment is being shown?

Sticky situation to say the least. Best of luck to you!

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Can you put the plants in a car or rent a small moving truck? Any way to get them out of the apartment and then bring them back? Put them in boxes like you are moving and store them while the apartment is being shown?

Sticky situation to say the least. Best of luck to you!

My first thought too.

Get that shit outta there, but don't chop - move it, hide it.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I had a landlord pull this on me when I was 3-4 weeks into flower

had to transport 36 3 + foot plants in my jeep Cherokee could only fit a few at a time and they reeked insanely along the lines of chem d

I used 55 gallon drum contractor bags and drove 5 trips of about 30 miles through very populated metro area to get them into another space

Not that I am this dude with balls and bravado, I just get attached to my weed plants and I wasn't letting go of this one

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Wow five trips sweating bullets! Nice job saving those!

I had to rent a uhaul once and had it parked out front full of stank ass plants lol.

The walk through took forever and the temps were insane. I was wigging out. They left I ripped the door open and everything was fine. Whew.

If you're in a place where you face severe legal troubles if caught, pull them. Why fuck around with your safety?

Really what choice do you have but to pull them?

I had a landlord pull this shit on me back in the day. Came back a month early. I wasn't doing anything illegal but at the same time, I don't think he would have liked to have seen his garage filled with plants. :D Biggest reason I worked hard to buy my own house.