What's new

Have they ever had to come to your house?

Lammy

On a similar note years ago a neighbor called the fire Dept because he *thought* he smelled gas were I was living. My roommate was home not I. I showed up when firemen were going through the house. When they came out they said no one could go in, we'd have to wait outside for "the gas company". I so thought the cops were gonna show. But they never did. The firemen must have looked the other way. Maybe they liked that i had a fire extinguisher in the garden.

cravin morehead

Veteran
long ago when i first moved to this house, i had just began flowering in my cabinet, maybe 3 weeks in. me and my girl are sleeping, about 3 am. i wake to a 'cop knock' at my door. sleepy and confused, me and my 120lb + akita answer the door.(i know, i know, don't answer, but young, dumb, and sleepy) two cops, one at the door, one peeking around the corner. one cop says my neigbors called saying they saw someone jump the fence into my backyard. i said there is no one back there i'm sure. they asked me how do i know for sure?? because i have 2 of these dogs, and if anyone were back there, they would be eaten. cop says if there is 2, where is the other one? i say the other has been told to guard mom, and is guarding the bedroom door. they ask if they can go take a look around back, i say no thanks. i tell them thanks and good night.
well iguess my neigbor let them into their backyard. i was up and curious so i sent my dogs out to check it out. my dogs are following along the fence where the cops are on the other side. i can hear the cops talking on the other side of the fence, one says i'm going to look over the fence and see what this guy is hiding. just as his head peeks over the fence, my male, jumps up barking and snapping just inches from this cops face!! all i hear is this cop scream like a 12 year old girl!! i start laughing hysterically and i can hear his partner laughing his ass off too!! i then hear them tell each other that they guess i was right, theres no one in my yard...
still don't know why they came to my house that night, but i have run into that screaming cop around town, he told his new partner about that incident, and we laughed... then they wrote me a out headlight ticket, go figure

cm

igrowone

Veteran
some pretty interesting stories here, to put it mildly
lucky where i live not too much danger, but i think about the same things, you never know
about the only thing i've come with is a mobile grow cabinet, i.e. it's on wheels and you can push it to a safe area

About 10-12 years ago I got a visit from two troopers around 1:30am.They said they came to investigate a 911 call placed from my residence...my wife was asleep and I know I didn't call.They knocked on my door first and I'm glad I answered...they asked if they could come in and talk.Naturally I said NO and spoke with them on the porch.They wouldn't leave until I woke my wife up so they could see she was ok...shining their flashlights on every ceramic flowerpot as they went away.

This is quite baffling to the day.

Just glad I was awake so they didn't kick my front door in...and they would have had the right to do it. It's just one of those weird situations that thankfully had no repercussions.

That is knock and talk shit...there was no 911 call. You were on the radar but I'm glad it's all cool

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts