What's new

have the option to go to cali or stay where already established what to do?????

have the option to go to cali or stay where already established what to do?????

• Total voters
M

movingtocally

Check the username, heh. I was about a day, literally, from making the plunge to the Bay Area and reconsidered. I had a bunch of reasons that manifested into California Dreamin,' but admitted being a grower "full time" topped the list. Ultimately, I thought better of it, for a variety of reasons. I don't think it's a good idea until I have an established full time job that can serve as a back up plan provided the growing situation doesn't pan out.

The cost of living is absolutely incredible. The competition is fierce. The economy is terrible statewide. To be able to actually make a living slinging you're probably not 215/420 compliant, even if you think you are, so to a large degree the legality is moot for guys going fairly big. Particularly if you're new in town and don't have people willing to sign off for a caregiver allotment. Exceptions in certain county's that seem to just not give a fuck, but honestly I flew into Humboldt recently and it seemed like a bad idea. I mean, a young white kid who lives alone and doesn't seem to work shows up in humboldt and uses a shitload of electricity-that would be me, and seemingly you-that's a like a big fucking sign that says "please rob the fuck out of me, as I have 10's of thousands of dollars worth of illegal plants in my apartment. Thanks." Shit is hot.

Best of luck either way. I'd work on becoming more established first, though. Alternatively maybe not having a back up plan is the way to live life, as it makes you more concentrated on pursuing The Dream. So what the fuck do I know?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Everybody thinks moving to cali is the answer.... Lmfao..This is the thought.. Hmm if i move to cali i can get a script for mmj. Then ill be legal, and i can grow whatever i want and even sell some lbs I'll make all kinda cash it will be great.. There is even a dude here with the screenname movingtocalli or something.. Stay where yer at and enjoy life there.. peace..

sack

Latest posts

Latest posts