What's new

Have a burn then, Fade out in the shower?

Nah when the rents were out I'd just toke on the back porch.

Funny enough I used to smoke with the doob tube when my parents were in the other room watching tv.

I guess when you are 16-17 and you take a 45 minute shower they just think you are masturbating.

Yep, I would chill in my room smoking and blowing the hits out the window. Parents always thought I was skinning the carrot until one day my mom was outside smoking a cig by my window when I blew a fatty rip out. Ended my fun :(

irieeyes808

Yep, I would chill in my room smoking and blowing the hits out the window. Parents always thought I was skinning the carrot until one day my mom was outside smoking a cig by my window when I blew a fatty rip out. Ended my fun :(

That's awesome!!!That is some serious back in the day sorta action. Ok, just home had my chocolate cake and milk now a truly meditative type shower.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bong rip or two before a shower is the only way to go!
daily ritual... wake up, hit the ehad, rip the roor, turn the water on for the shower, take another rip from the roor, then into the shower...

nothing like a big bong toke before you hit any body of water whether its the ocean, a river, lake, or pool, even. its the best...

Latest posts

Latest posts