Hatter's Stealth/Micro Mini Dresser

Maddhatter

finally!!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Maddhatter

the solo cups where the organic nute fed, and the grow bags were the full organic soil, i have since chopped them since i scoped them and they had 5% amber..... how i didnt check this before baffles me but it slipped my mind i guess.... let you know the dry weight soon enough :p any guesses?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice set up and result. Happy smoking! I will guess 1 1/2 oz. dry buds.

D

DeftoneSmoker

Im saying 1 oz even...send me a friend request man it wont let me yet:)

Maddhatter

so we had a total of 21.88 dried bud without trim..... little underwhelming, but i have some plans for the next line up! will post pics and update the genetics for round 2 tonight!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If it is good smoke still a good result. I have seen 3 oz. as the highest from that light. Those plants were kinda lanky, if you can keep them compact and close to the light the yield will increase.

Maddhatter

yeah its just the nature of the genetics, i have grown then in my main room with the same results... (mind you my main room is 4k wattage) the bud is phenomenal, very very smooth, subtle fuel smelling, creeps up on you and BLAM you forget what you were doing who you are and the only thing you know is "damn im fucking high!"...

yeah its just the nature of the genetics, i have grown then in my main room with the same results... (mind you my main room is 4k wattage) the bud is phenomenal, very very smooth, subtle fuel smelling, creeps up on you and BLAM you forget what you were doing who you are and the only thing you know is "damn im fucking high!"...
you forgot about the part where you munch yourself into a coma