What's new

HatchBrew's 2400W Indoor Carousel

HatchBrew

Veteran
Well and the big grow light in the sky gives us a nice long season too. Just took last of outdoor in beginning of month. One drawback...no basements!!

supermanlives

Veteran
first dispensary went to0 spent about 200$ and joined with picture id an all. second visit I got to watch feds take out computers ,paper work and employees. scared me from registering at another or even visiting for a bit till I got over it. this was in the beginning of med mj clubs /dispensaries in san diego. I wish I had bought more cali o I love that strain for taste alone but the social mellow high was nice too

HatchBrew

Veteran
first dispensary went to0 spent about 200$ and joined with picture id an all. second visit I got to watch feds take out computers ,paper work and employees. scared me from registering at another or even visiting for a bit till I got over it. this was in the beginning of med mj clubs /dispensaries in san diego. I wish I had bought more cali o I love that strain for taste alone but the social mellow high was nice too

That's some craziness!

HatchBrew

Veteran
Seeds started 10/16 for February testing.

Afghani #1 sensi seeds. Af x af.

Strawberry cough dinafem.

Burmese kush thseeds

Mk ultra thseeds

Under dawg OG th seeds

Most interested in the afghani, but rest are some tasty tests as well. Run clones in Feb, save best moms/p1 for outdoor 2014.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Seeds started 12/8 for March testing

Nocturnal sanctuary garden

Overlord sanctuary garden

Arjans haze #1 greenhouse

Malawi gold personal stock

Trainwreck Humboldt seed organization

Double gum white label

Couple free beans.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Transplanted next round of plants (chem and BCS, five each) for flowering into their pots (5G sp' s), will take more cuttings from them next week and then into flower four weeks from now. Keeping it going!

JFlo

I'm on the same hint this year also! I'm looking to have a good 6 mom veg room. Popping beans is such a pain in the ass.

JFlo

Sorry to double post. Nocturnal is def my fav at the moment. Its so fruity and super loud! Nirvana Wonder Woman is also a keeper in my stable, it's super resinous and super stinky. I also have 2 old clones 1 is 5 yrs and the other is 15+ of some genetics a local friend made. Dark City Diesel is another favorite but I messed up and let it go :'(

I'm more of a berry, fruity kind of guy, but I'm always down for a good skunk lol

HatchBrew

Veteran
I love popping beans, it's time consuming but if you always have stood going is nice to play with something new. I've ran power plant before from sensi, but think nirvana carries it as well.

Fruity is good, I like the funk, the Afghanis and African. But grow little of everything. My buddy grows a great bubba kush, which on the intake and exhale are such a treat.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Seems like the nocturnal was everyone's favorite from summer, know gold hill and RD really enjoyed it. Haven't seen RD over here at icmag, must be on vacation. I'm liking the ravnus out of what I've popped, but just started more noct and the overlords and goblin queen. See what pans out

JFlo

All my ravs have been male :( I'm hoping for a fem from the last 4 I just popped. Noc was great dude it's a perfect mix of funk n fruit.

JFlo

That's the gamble we take lol atleast you got 1! Have you finished any Darks? I'm mainly after info on the rav lol

HatchBrew

Veteran
Got them 2/3 weeks into flower. Got one rav that's the aqua marine dream really showing, long tall.

Latest posts

Latest posts