What's new

Hashplants

Tynehead Tom

88G13Hp plants are coming down. Already chopped one at 56 days..... chopping another one tomorrow as it has hit about 30% amber trichs. The big one needs another week yet for sure but the fade is starting.
09-27-2022 88G13HP #3 pic 2 - Copy.JPG
09-27-2022 88G13HP #3 pic 1 - Copy.JPG
09-27-2022 88G13HP #4 pic 1 - Copy.JPG
09-27-2022 88G13HP #4 pic 2 - Copy.JPG
09-27-2022 88G13HP #4 pic 4 - Copy.JPG

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Curious on the Sinai. I have the seeds and they seemed to be the most interesting of the bunch of Real Seeds. Out in the middle of the desert bedouins, that is like on another planet. I know they seem to not care for the plants too well, but still it is exotic.

I played with Sinai in 2018 at 2,400 ft in Napa.
I found BLD hashplants but also found an extreme NLD plant that smelled like Skunk in Veg but smoked and tasted like 16-week Durban. She went into November. Bummed I lost those seeds, but when I get money again, I'll hit up RSC

funkyhorse

I played with Sinai in 2018 at 2,400 ft in Napa.
I found BLD hashplants but also found an extreme NLD plant that smelled like Skunk in Veg but smoked and tasted like 16-week Durban. She went into November. Bummed I lost those seeds, but when I get money again, I'll hit up RSC
I am running now side by side a few Sinai with a few "lebanese" from Ace which are from the neighboring desert
Both strains should be sativas and should have similar behaviour

Angus said the Sinai accession is from 1993-1997
What I smoked in Sinai from 1988 to 1993 was only sativas, I have never seen an indica flower in Sinai
Sinai was the best sativa in the Middle East
The Sinai seedlings I have look indica BLD

How many seeds you needed to run in order to find the sativa pheno? 1 sativa out of how many indicas?
I dont find it logical to get indica plants BLD from Sinai. How come this is indica?
How do these BLD Sinai behave?

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I am running now side by side a few Sinai with a few "lebanese" from Ace which are from the neighboring desert
Both strains should be sativas and should have similar behaviour

What I smoked in Sinai from 1988 to 1993 was only sativas, I have never seen an indica flower in Sinai

How many seeds you needed to run in order to find the sativa pheno? 1 sativa out of how many indicas?
I dont find it logical to get indica plants BLD from Sinai. How come this is indica?
How do these BLD Sinai behave?
1:4
Really only one was real BLD, the other two were hybrids, and 4th was extreme NLD.
The NLD had a very quick trigger (before solstice) and finished quicker than i assumed from its wispy foxtailing.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Triple Pakistan ( USC )

3 wks and 3 days flower.

Attachments

• FDD31FAC-007F-4CBD-8C56-7ED60EB80B36.jpeg
    FDD31FAC-007F-4CBD-8C56-7ED60EB80B36.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 46
  • 2AD0441E-3EB0-42A6-B7A3-2C54EC9B2D3F.jpeg
    2AD0441E-3EB0-42A6-B7A3-2C54EC9B2D3F.jpeg
    395.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 80E4CE24-8772-4E93-9B46-94A2659F2C12.jpeg
    80E4CE24-8772-4E93-9B46-94A2659F2C12.jpeg
    727.7 KB · Views: 56

Icemud

Here are some 88G13HP that I will be using in an open pollen project. 3 Males and 1 female from what it looks like. Wish I had a few more females but had a rough time popping the seeds as I think my soil was too hot. Also going to pollinate about 10 other strains in this project.

3 of them the leaves look very similar and 1 the leaves look much broader. Stem rubs they are similar and have a puke/baby poo smell with a skunky dankness to it.

88G13HP (4).jpg
88G13HP (1).jpg

88G13HP (5).jpg

88G13HP (6).jpg

therevverend

Veteran

When I ran Sinai a few years back it wasn't really BLD or NLD the way we tend to think of them. It had a Middle Eastern hashplant structure, similar to Turkish or Lebanese plants. A stocky BLD structure with fairly narrow leaves and a long flowering time. She triggered very early, late July, but didn't really finish until the start of October. The effects were primarily CBD.

This has been an amazing year. Lots of great hashplants and the best weather we've ever had. We had a stretch of cool foggy days combined with forest fire smoke that caused mold to sprout up but nothing like a normal wet PNW October. It's wonderful to let these plants go full term and show me what they've got.

Here's a look at one of my 'Nirang asphalt' Himalayan narrow leaf plants, the short one that started flowering early. Nirang is a small village across the river from Malana. Because of government harassment the growers have had to move up the Parvati Valley further and further into the mountains. Nirang is away from the tourists, has probably the best growers and breeders. It's incredible growing sativas that are ready for harvest in mid October this far north. Some of the best NLD plants I've seen. Can't wait to make hashish with them.

View media item 18705318
View media item 18705319
As you can see it's throwing male flowers. A shame because I set a lot of seeds on her, now they're all basically trash. She's been flowering a long time, started very early, but keeps growing more foxtails. Going to yank her tomorrow, make her into hand rubbed hashish.

My 'pink pistil' Balochistani hashplants are turning out great. Lots of frost, tantalizing smells ranging from sweet to floral to incense to earthy. I have one that's larger and bushy, one that I left rootbound in a container until August. The smaller rootbound one seems like the best, loads of frost and a wonderful sweet hash smell.

View media item 18705317
View media item 18705316
View media item 18705312
View media item 18705311
My 88G13HPs are finishing fast. I have one big one and one small one. The small one is the best, wish I'd had room to let it get big. This are pictures of the small one, loads of frost, wonderful hashy smell, one of the best g13hps I've seen. It's somewhere in the middle but if I had to say it leans slightly towards the g13.

View media item 18705325
View media item 18705326

funkyhorse

Hi revverend
Thank you very much for clarifications
As happens with many other strains and seedbanks that carry fantasy names, this one should be called Sinai RSC to distinguish from real Sinai which was not CBD at all. I am not sure CBD strains are appropiate for camel riding and wandering around the desert.

When I was travelling to Sinai back then I used to slice a little finger of this stuff below which is aproximately a 50 gram of old lebanese hash. You know, bedouin families liked receiving visitors and liked even more when you brought something exotic like this and shared with them. They brought back to the table their best ganja which was not CBD at all.
You can see the shape of the pita/sack of lebanese hash 1980 picture courtesy of Mexcurandero instagram which was 200 grs on your left of this picture
0001.jpg

So because I am really interested to know what is behind the lebanese hash, I tried and grew Leb 27 last year
Very interesting strain. I think this is the weed of the old lebanese hash of the 70s-beginning 80s
It grows up to 90cms 1 mt tall. Similar to the plants they showed in all pictures and old films from Bekaa
This weed is highless. It has sativa terpenes but no high at all. I guess thats why they extracted the resin and made hash. I guess similar to what maroccan strains should be
I think this kind of weed for 21st century is obsolete. if it is for hash making, there are many strains available today giving you a lot more productivity with either sativa or indica terpenes. But something is never obsolete when it comes to preserving heritage or identity
Leb 27 keeps flowering under 14,5 hours of light
They dont bother for the white fly and they are not attractive to the local predator fauna so far and hopefully will keep this way until harvest. She seems to love the very high temperatures of 40C during daytime
Smells are moorish
View attachment 18019679 View attachment 18019680 View attachment 18019681 View attachment 18019682 View attachment 18019683

Now I am trying the stock of the Middle East 90s.
Ace seed stock lebanese is verified real landrace from the bordering desert from the 90s and this Sinai RSC is a lottery ticket
4 Sinai seedling left and the 3 more advanced to the right are the Lebanese Ace. I have one lebanese male
Sinaí and Líbano (3).jpeg

have a nice week everybody

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Hi revverend
Thank you very much for clarifications
As happens with many other strains and seedbanks that carry fantasy names, this one should be called Sinai RSC to distinguish from real Sinai which was not CBD at all. I am not sure CBD strains are appropiate for camel riding and wandering around the desert.

When I was travelling to Sinai back then I used to slice a little finger of this stuff below which is aproximately a 50 gram of old lebanese hash. You know, bedouin families liked receiving visitors and liked even more when you brought something exotic like this and shared with them. They brought back to the table their best ganja which was not CBD at all.
You can see the shape of the pita/sack of lebanese hash 1980 picture courtesy of Mexcurandero instagram which was 200 grs on your left of this picture
View attachment 18770275

So because I am really interested to know what is behind the lebanese hash, I tried and grew Leb 27 last year
Very interesting strain. I think this is the weed of the old lebanese hash of the 70s-beginning 80s
It grows up to 90cms 1 mt tall. Similar to the plants they showed in all pictures and old films from Bekaa
This weed is highless. It has sativa terpenes but no high at all. I guess thats why they extracted the resin and made hash. I guess similar to what maroccan strains should be
I think this kind of weed for 21st century is obsolete. if it is for hash making, there are many strains available today giving you a lot more productivity with either sativa or indica terpenes. But something is never obsolete when it comes to preserving heritage or identity

Now I am trying the stock of the Middle East 90s.
Ace seed stock lebanese is verified real landrace from the bordering desert from the 90s and this Sinai RSC is a lottery ticket
4 Sinai seedling left and the 3 more advanced to the right are the Lebanese Ace. I have one lebanese male
View attachment 18770281
have a nice week everybody

Interesting that the Leb27 had no high.
Was there any buzz/stone at all?
It was bred in Danmark for 30-40 yrs, so it Was a Lebanese but now is a Danish heirloom.

funkyhorse

Interesting that the Leb27 had no high.
Was there any buzz/stone at all?
It was bred in Danmark for 30-40 yrs, so it Was a Lebanese but now is a Danish heirloom.
It had no high at all, it was a placebo with very nice sativa terpenes. I cured it for 4 months before giving up on it and sifting it
I heard this from other people too.
But makes sense, otherwise I dont find reasonable so much work in dry sifting if the buds have a high

Latest posts

Latest posts