What's new

Hashcat's 4k Stadium

hashcat88

long awaited update

DAY 30

Things are moving along great. I was NOT a lazy bastard this time, and got 2 week prune complete on time, along with getting everything staked before any branches start falling over.

No problems with underfeeding this time. Been hand watering every day. Had drippers ready to set up but that is one thing I slacked on and never got around to doing before it turned into a jungle in there.

As for nutes, been keeping it very simple with

Per Gallon:
20ml CNS17(grow for veg, bloom for wks1-4, ripe for wks 5-flush)
8ml BudCandy
2ml Protekt Silica

My res is totally clear, I love it. No funky colors.
I am also thoroughly pleased with the CNS17 nutes. The one part mixing is a breeze, and although I couldnt get the nutes to fully dissolve at first, I quickly learned that by mixing the nutrient with some water in a jug and shaking it up makes it totally dissolve.
The plants love the mix so far, and from what I can tell, resin production has increased compared to my previous H&G grows.

Every 2wks, I apply by hand a "root drench" mixture from a 5gal bucket that consists of:
50ml Kangaroots
2 scoops Great White

I plan to cut everything at the end of week 6.
Week 7 will consist of 15ml per gal Pure Blend Original compost solution.
Week 8 and 9 will be plain water flush.

On to the pics.

Stadium
001-15.jpg

Euphoria (this stuff is great. big colas, covered in resin, and straight up smells like skittles. i almost want to rename it. not much else to report other than this will definitely be a great yielder, and as far as i can tell, a great smoke)
002-14.jpg

003-11.jpg

OG (god damn, this is THE SHIT. this reminds me of the OG my old legit rasta neighbor use to sell me years back. the most bad ass weed ever. a low yielder for sure, but smells like airplane glue/diesel/lemons/funk and sooo sticky. its like peppers, you cant touch your eyes afterwards or youre fucked, it burns!!)
010.jpg

012.jpg

great wall of og :D
011.jpg

Alaskan Thunder-Fuck (really impressed with this so far, great stucture, has the classic NL#5 undertones associated with ATF. not a very potent smell, but just so CLASSIC. also very dank looking, this is a keeper)
004-9.jpg

005-5.jpg

Cinderella 99 (looks like will be a great yielder and fast finisher, but I dont know if I like it. She sure as shit is covered in resin but has a generic sweet odor that Ive come to not really like anymore. As always, smoke tests are in order before any decisions are made)
006-3.jpg

007-2.jpg

Space Queen (weird ass plant. giant, thick pistils and calyxes. probably the least frosty out of everything, but the smelliest. however again, i dont really care for the tones on this plant either. i havent smelled either in a long time, but it reminds me of trainwreck/snowcap leaning on the fruity side vs spicy)
also looks to be even lower yielding the the og, so shes most like out.
008-1.jpg

009.jpg

And here is my new veg room. A simple 600w digital ballast hooket up to a Radiant 6 hood and 6" can fan max adjustable (ive never had to put it above the lowest speed!!)
I have a mother of each. 2 of the OG's just cuz I know Im gonna want a lot and they wont produce as many.
In a couple week Ill set up a cloning station, and start working on my clone game again. Wish me luck folks.
013.jpg

And in other news, I am thinking of converting to a flat garden. It is really difficult to run multiple strains in a vertical setup, and maximize yields. Ideally, Id like to run 4 strains, and run 1 group under each light. This will make it much easier to control each section, and ensure best possible growth dependent on strain. I never thought Id ever go back to horizontal...but it seems like a viable option for what Id like to achieve.

Id really like to hear what you guys think about that :D :D tough decision for me.

Really everyone, thanks for reading. :D :D :D

T

Tarus Bulbar

Lookn Great bro! What if you were to put the tall stretchers on
the bottom row n keep the shorter less stretchn plants on the
top row This way u wouldnt have to reconstruct into a flat
garden
Cheers

Nice stadium man, sucks ur thinking about going back flat. Do u have the room to run something like bobble's racks ? U could run diff strains on diff sides, Or maybe some weed donuts?