What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Oil Cures Cancer!

^^Maybe not completely. It has been proven as anticancerous. It is suspicious though, that there aren't more follow ups on people here who've taken it and didn't report back. I'd really like to see more follow up reports and pics. Maybe it didn't work for them and they didn't want to report back.

But keep in mind that chemical profile of different strains matter.

Utube Medical Marijuana Cancer Vitamin (Documentary) - This is a great place to start any education in this direction. Watch then, "Run from the Cure" -- Just do it!

There are people on film who testify to curing cancer.

Think about it this way....
1.) Rick Simpson gives the stuff away to people to help them. No profit.
2.) He risks a 5-40 year prison sentence just claiming "Cannabis Cures Cancer."
3.) If it did not work and actually CURE cancer, do you think anyone would be that crazy to give it away and risk jail time as well.

Sometimes, all it takes is some critical thinking.

Either that, or better yet, just watch the videos, if you have not already. I don't think you'll have strong doubts after that.

Utube Medical Marijuana Cancer Vitamin (Documentary) - This is a great place to start any education in this direction. Watch then, "Run from the Cure" -- Just do it!

There are people on film who testify to curing cancer.

Think about it this way....
1.) Rick Simpson gives the stuff away to people to help them. No profit.
2.) He risks a 5-40 year prison sentence just claiming "Cannabis Cures Cancer."
3.) If it did not work and actually CURE cancer, do you think anyone would be that crazy to give it away and risk jail time as well.

Sometimes, all it takes is some critical thinking.

Either that, or better yet, just watch the videos, if you have not already. I don't think you'll have strong doubts after that.

My post was actually in response to the post before you. I've already seen RFTC but not the vitamin one, will check it out. But my qualm is that the video has been out for over 3 years, people here have been intrigued and had sick people they wanted to test it out on, but never report back. The only proof is the recent pics from Moose and a very small number of anectotal evidence of cures. You would think people would report from somewhere safe like IC. Maybe I should start a troll thread calling it bullshit so all the people with stories/pics/proof will come out of the woodwork.

Ioni Botani

I do agree, End is near, I'm also astonished there isn't more ppl coming out about this. I've heard a lot of people saying they will try it, however Im not in a 'Medical Friendly' State of The Union, so I cannot take the initiative for at least another year or so...

Put the word out. Lets see some more pictures if anyone has them....maybe you're right though, a separate faction thread might stir up some results.

I wish there was a way to have someone affiliated with the treatment get notified of the thread, so they can bring in some other outsiders to post. I recently attempted to notify Rick Simpson of the thread....(I think, its hard to remember) haven't heard back.

W

wilbur

I wonder if the lack of claimed cures or evidence is simply due to the cured losing interest in their experience once it is over? I mean the experience of illness is not pleasant and is perhaps hurriedly and determinedly 'forgotten'. a troll thread as suggested may produce results.

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
I noticed that Simpson's site no longer has the discussion forums (that might not be recent- I hadn't visited in a year or more).

ajc0k

Hey guys, I made enough QWISO to last my parents a month, until I can harvest and make tons more. they're my new guinea pigs, and I want them to stay healthy.. Dad is taking high BP medication and I've read it lowers it, so i want him off that shit and on my oil. How much would you guys recommend ingesting daily for just lowering blood pressure? My product is perfect this batch, perfect amber goop..

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
MJ can both raise OR lower blood pressure. Do a pubmed search- you'll see both results in different studies.

It makes sense- lots of strains can make you pretty hyper and will definitely increase your heart rate, so I wouldn't be surprised if they raised BP also.

W

wilbur

ajcOk ... seems to me the bottom line is that there's no toxic dose of thc. if you're like me and go researching as has been suggested you'll end up confused .... (now wasn't that an anarchic statement to make!).

however, I have been told by someone who produces oil for a bona fide cannabis research group that the dosage for non-cancer illnesses is one gram of oil per day for thirty days. this is INGESTED ... EATEN, right? not smoked or vapourised. how is it best eaten? mix the oil into butter or cooking oil and place on a snack.
this is a lot of oil to eat. it has been recommended to me that the oil is consumed in .25 gram amounts. that is: four times a day.

to begin it is best to eat .1 of a gram twice daily. once in the morning and once at night for one week.
then next week change the night dose to .2 grams.
then as tolerance builds go to .25 X 4 in the third week.

I see yr dealing with a condition here rather than an illness. so the dosage above may not be wholly relevant. however they may provide you with a guideline.

I think this is a case of suck it and see! good luck! let us know how you go!

Last edited:

GanjaPharma

though i would post this here, its from the bbc documentary "cannabis the evil weed"
they show the process that gwPharm uses to make their extract. looks like they
1) use a high cbd strain
2) use the entire plant
3) toast (decarb) before extraction
4)grind into powder
5) use Alcohol, to make the extract (ethanol)
6) make it like a rick simpson style extract (he calls it "treacle like")

figured i would share. if this aint the place for it, let me know.
VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un5JSkNX5oQ

FreedomGrower

Veteran
though i would post this here, its from the bbc documentary "cannabis the evil weed"
they show the process that gwPharm uses to make their extract. looks like they
1) use a high cbd strain
2) use the entire plant
3) toast (decarb) before extraction
4)grind into powder
5) use Alcohol, to make the extract (ethanol)
6) make it like a rick simpson style extract (he calls it "treacle like")

figured i would share. if this aint the place for it, let me know.
VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un5JSkNX5oQ

That is exactly how it should be done I use food grade 100% alcohol ethanol; Never saw a pic of GW's product looks just like mine lol

G

Guest 26753

MORE PROOF!!!

Cannabis Science Announces Critical Cancer Patient Dr. Lynnice Wedewer, Ph.D., Cured Seven Times By Medical Cannabis

The Company Plans A Documentary Featuring Dr. Lynnice Wedewer, Ph.D., And Other Cancer Patients Being Treated with Medical Cannabis

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cannabis Science Inc. (NASD OTCBB: CBIS) a pioneering US biotech company developing pharmaceutical cannabis products, is pleased to announce that it has been contacted by Lynnice Wedewer, Ph.D. who is a 34 year multiple cancer patient survivor who has been cured of 7 of her 8 cancers in a major part because of medical cannabis. Dr. Wedewer wishes to share her story through Cannabis Science and help our case and education towards general acceptance of medical cannabis as a natural and viable treatment for cancer.

In 1979, Iowa passed a medical marijuana law which impacted five children suffering from cancer and who were placed into a cancer treatment program using medical cannabis under the supervision of the University of Iowa. Dr. Wedewer was one of those children and only 1 ½ years ago did the law in Iowa finally change to allow these patients to finally speak out about their treatment and success stories in battling cancer with medical cannabis.

The Company is excited to feature Dr. Lynnice Wedewer’s cancer success story and testimonial in its upcoming documentary, along with other cancer survivors who were cured through the use of medical cannabis.

Dr. Wedewer runs a website www.lynnicewedewer.com where she provides her testimony, speeches, educational material, marijuana facts, interviews and documentaries, and other informational links regarding marijuana.

Dr. Robert Melamede, Ph. D., Cannabis Science Inc., President & CEO said, “These are exciting times to be part of a burgeoning medical marijuana movement and shedding light on patients who are telling their stories and opening up medical files to demonstrate the cancer curing power of medical cannabis. We are enthusiastic and hopefully that Dr. Lynnice Wedewer’s testimonial and cancer success along with other patient success stories, including profound medical evidence, will help to educate and finally open up the eyes of federal regulators to decriminalize medical cannabis; so more people’s lives can be saved by this natural herbal remedy and stop killing people with man-made pharmaceuticals.”

About Cannabis Science, Inc.

Cannabis Science, Inc. is at the forefront of pharmaceutical grade medical marijuana research and development. The Company works with world authorities on phytocannabinoid science targeting critical illnesses, and adheres to scientific methodologies to develop, produce and commercialize phytocannabinoid-based pharmaceutical products. In sum, we are dedicated to the creation of cannabis-based medicines, both with and without psychoactive properties, to treat disease and the symptoms of disease, as well as for general health maintenance.

This Press Release includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Act of 1934. A statement containing works such as "anticipate," "seek," intend," "believe," "plan," "estimate," "expect," "project," "plan," or similar phrases may be deemed "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Some or all of the events or results anticipated by these forward-looking statements may not occur. Factors that could cause or contribute to such differences include the future U.S. and global economies, the impact of competition, and the Company's reliance on existing regulations regarding the use and development of cannabis-based drugs. Cannabis Science, Inc. does not undertake any duty nor does it intend to update the results of these forward-looking statements.

Contacts

Cannabis Science Inc.
Dr. Robert J. Melamede
President & CEO
info@cannabisscience.com
www.cannabisscience.com

From Lynnice Wedewer, Ph.D. Eight Time Professional Cancer Survivor

cancerdyingimage1.jpg

cancerdyingimage2a.jpg

April2comparison.jpg

April4comparison.jpg

BreastCancer2010thru2011comparision.jpg

eyeblindnesscomparrision.jpg

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
"PhD Eight Time Professional Cancer Survivor" ?!

Sorry, this may be great and all, but what a way to identify yourself- like that is her career??
And a PhD in what? Her facebook says she has studied at Kirkwood Community College in Iowa.

G

Guest 26753

Zymos, this lady has survived 7 cancers using cannabis. I don't care if she yells it from roof tops, or puts it in neon lights. She is a survivor and has earned the right to do so.
But for the grace of God, there go you and I.

sick.nick

Before I started with the production of oil, I had many doubts, so I would like to present my technique.

First of all I grinded around 100g of La blanca buds. I use 0,5 l Petroleum Ether(40-60C) and mix it with grinded bud 4 minutes. I filter the solvent with coffe filter and pured it in a rice cooker.
I repeat the process with fresh Petroleum ether and old grinded buds from filter. Then I boiled the most of solvent and poured it in a little milk container and leave at low temp heater for about 2-3 hour until there was no visible bubble.
Finaly I put the oil in oven at 110 C for an hour and the oil was ready :)

I got around 10-15ml oil from aprox. 100g buds(no leaves).

I hope it'll help with my disease I'll keep you informed about progress.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ioni Botani

Damn I havent been on in like a year and I STILL must spread rep around before giving it to you, Smoking Moose!

Props.

Love and Light to you all.....

-IonI

danut

I'm sorry, I haven't done the controlled double blind peer-researched studies that Rick Simpson has propagated throughout the medical community. I also don't own a hat as striking as his, I'm going to go flog myself for the errors of my ways. If someone can point me to Simpson's research rather than to his laughable website replete with misspellings and a lack of instruction for use I'd appreciate it.

Hey philcollins?...if I met any of your friends who survived terminal cancer prognoses I'd punch them in the fucking face just for you. Does the syringe assist in the eating of the hash oil? I understand that the syringe is to lend an air of credibility to a practice that is ridiculous on its face and needs props like medical devices in order to more easily dupe the masses into supporting medical cannabis research.

Naptha is not an approved pharmaceutical solvent. Propane, butane, and carbon dioxide are. Let that begin the flames. To add fuel, fuck you all. Cept Ryo.

Naphtha IS considered safe for food production.
The syringe is for storage and to make it simpler to measure out. I have yet to find any better storage for this oil.

I am a bladder cancer patient with documentation of shrinking a tumor from 3cm to 0.5cm. Two weeks after being spotted, the ~3cm tumor could not be seen at all in a high contrast MRI.

This was outside normal protocol. They tried to wheel me out of exam directly to surgery. I told them "Not today. I'm going to take care of this myself. Can we revisit in 30 days?"

I failed. I only shrank it.

danut

Yup, Exodus is where I got the original, except one of my associates converted it to ounces and grams and we've been playing with the shorter chain tryglyceride coconut oil, and just adding essential oils instead of boiling the leaf and bark.

If you look at the original Exodus recipe, it calls for about 15 ounces of cannabis per liter of olive oil. Whoa, that is a bunch of cannabis!!!

Probably wild ditch weed, but we really don't know for sure when mankind started cultivating and hybridizing cannabis, instead of gathering wild plants.

I've tried just cannabis in the coconut oil and it works all by itself, just not as fast or well as with the addition of the rest of the ingredients.

The scientist at the time the Holy Anointing Oil was originally formulated, were also the priesthood, watchers and keepers of the secret knowlege. They called themselves the Sons of God, as well as Sons of Light. Moses belonged to that brotherhood.

Since the priesthood was not only the scientists of the time, they were the doctors, and magicians. I can only imagine how magical the relief from pain using HAO must have seemed at the time and how much hocus pocus was added for effect by the magicians.

GW

This is the way my topical preparation functions. Two examples. Bone infection and AS. The pain of both conditions went away in about 60 seconds.:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bZ7wGuO0bM

This is not RSO and is NOT HOA. I've been working this blend of natural cannabinoids for at least three years.

Ahhh .. re formulation of HOA. The instructions commanded the highest quality MEDICAL GRADE bud for the oil. Custom (and command) at that time required the absolute BEST quality for something given to God.

Remember that they just came from Egypt. They had an idea about medicine. There were educated people in the group.

danut

I've read this thread, examined the links contained within, extrapolated information found at those links for further research, (including the scholarly information available about the etymology of certain Hebrew words found in the Book of Exodus,) and I find that I am unable to take a firm position either way. As an adherent to the scientific method, I value and understand the importance of peer-review, the ability for others to independently reproduce statistically agreeable results, and the reliability of Occum's Razor. There just isn't enough non-anecdotal evidence to support the notion that large quantities of Simpson's "hemp oil" can produce these effects.

Now, before you jump on me for being skeptical, please note that I also do not deny the possibility that Simpson's "hemp oil" can produce such effects. I only suggest that there isn't enough evidence. Talking about it, saying it is true, and providing anecdotes to support his claims is not enough. High Times, while valued by some users of this site, is hardly a journal of scientific research. Other researchers have to be convinced enough by his evidence that they can reproduce his findings in their own trials. This is a standard burden of proof for all scientific research. With that in mind, Occam's Razor provides this question: If it were true that Simpson had indeed made such a discovery, would it not seem entirely likely that such a result would immediately be of interest to countless researchers in many areas of scientific study? The counter-claim that some widespread conspiracy of silence and government suppression has prevented such research from moving forward is itself not supported by evidence. In fact, many scientists study cannabis, the endocannabinoid system in humans, and the use of cannabis extractions to treat illnesses. Quick searches for scholarly research on each topic can easily reveal this.

Why are so many people who claim to have such a fondness and collective affinity for cannabis willing to accept substandard scientific appraisals of its properties? Such blind acceptance does not further the cause of increased study of cannabis, the end to its prohibition, or its acceptance as a medicine. Instead, it serves to keep cannabis perched firmly on the fringes of science, medicine, and society.

The burden of proof is on Simpson, and I await his report on the research he has performed.

Wonderful response!!

Consider such studies .. From the list of studies that have been carried out.

Remove those studies that involve synthetic compounds only.
Remove, from the list, tests that involve single compounds only.

Why? Cannabis compounds have been shown to form "cocktails" that are MUCH more powerful than any single compound.

When you isolate these compounds you lose the cocktail effect.

About 99% of these studies fall into the area where loss of cocktail effect is in play. The researchers are blinded.

The people at GW are aware of synergy. They actually make a preparation (Sativex) that contains three of them. One of which was completely by accident.