What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hash-o-rama

D

DJ_highst_

I have three brands of bags that I was working with

Thrash Bags- 3 bag 5 gallon
Trash Bags- 3bag 5 gallon *fucking bad-ass gear, really tough material (much strong than BB and has super nice loop hooks, sorry, I still love you bubble man, I bought two of your systems)
Bubble Bags- 7 bag- 5 gallon *also top notch gear

Last edited:

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Very nice run. I like the crane as well. Any idea how much total was??

D

DJ_highst_

T.doT.Toker said:
Very nice run. I like the crane as well. Any idea how much total was??

The crane is an engine cherry picker I use for my trucks. I would say that the total was just under a QP of resins, but a quarter of it was cooking grade only and about a 1/2 OZ of clear dome full melt.

D

DJ_highst_

T.doT.Toker said:
QP of resins how much material was used to make it?

how ever much that is, plus a few more buckets of A+ frozen fresh trim that I did for my personal stash. Most of this run was for my cooking grade stuff . I never weighed it. I am guessing a few P's

Last edited:
D

DJ_highst_

sorry for not having more pics of the final product, but my camera kinda sucks for close up shots and they all cam out blurry. The pics of the wet extract are from my batch of fresh-frozen and was really small. highst

D

DJ_highst_

little full melt batch. I will get some great actions shots later today. just got a macro camera, cant wait to get better pics, stay tuned. peace_highst

G

That hash put me to sleap so fast, and i wasn't even tired A+ melt man

G

dj that bud looks killer, what strain is it? hash looks killer aswell. i like the crane idea for the bags!

D

DJ_highst_

Here are few more pics, wouldlt let me upload the rest. OZ. of full melt and I havent run the whole batch yet.

kurlyq2g

wow man, thats alot of full melt.

which bags did you end up using the most? Can you tell any difference between the different brand of bag's hash?

Hope to see more pics soon.

G

Close ups of dj's hash, the small samples i have taisted are very good and potent.

D

DJ_highst_

here are some more random pics

My hash oil technique

after it collects in the pyrex I purge it on an electric grill outdoors

Latest posts

Latest posts