What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash in Colorado

GroBoy2000

I'm having a bit of trouble pinning down info on this one. I became aware of a person looking for someone to process their trimmings for a split (seems a fair request). It's not too much but it is of course over the 2oz limit. I'm just a little concerned I don't really know this person, and I definitely don't know the law on processing the stuff here.

It's been a while since I've had the opportunity to do a good hash run so I'm kinda stoked and don't wanna turn it away, I'm not making much $$ right now, so not looking to get taken advantage of either.

Has anyone heard of LE fishing for hash extractors or anything of the sort? Is it safe to take someone's trimmings and bring them back hash? Should I just request to do it in a place they provide, in an attempt to never possess more than the 2 oz im allowed? Input appreciated.

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
even with the new laws i would be a little gun shy about dealing with someone i never met if weight could become a problem

i would pass

GroBoy2000

Yeah, that's what I figured, had a funny feeling about moving forward with it all day. Luckily was offered a job today as well so the need to produce something on the side can wait. :tiphat:

RedBeardy5

nice, a old buddy of mine tried setting me up, except I found out he was in major trouble. When he called me there were clicks in the phone line, and a once so chill person sounded like he was on speed. Be safe

B

BasementGrower

tell him u will split it if he makes it u provide the bubble bags or whatever ur using.