What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Entries 2014

H

hydroheinz

50 Candy Star Bubble - bubblecrazy

picture.php

51 Purple Berry Kush - besthaze

picture.php

52 Amnesia Mist - bubblecrazy

picture.php

53 Kush Bubble Hash - hydroheinz (raskal`s og x dkush/kandykush 70/30 )

picture.php

54 Conkushion - Med Man Seeds

picture.php

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
Thanks for posting photos of the hash entries, good to see them again.

Thank-you also for entering, as the results showed, you did a very nice job. Congrats!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yes indeed big congrats HydroHeinz, job well done, sick looking and tasting hash. think it was still a little wet maybe? was lovely color with that shiny nearly red look. alas my throat was severely punished by the first 2 days when i smoked quite some weed from coffee shops, that and all the continues talking and smoking didn't help, so i was very cautious with my hash consumption, i didn't smoke enough nor even of all of the samples, so didn't even score the hash, but did have a chance for a good look while packing it up. it broke my heart to put such bubble in those small baggies where i know it will stick to the bag really fast. anyway great thread bro and like i said congrats.

mack 10

Veteran
Hydro Hienz, Congratz man. Your hash was the best, and you took the gold, respect.

74G

Yes congrats Man... .. . Real good work... .. .

All the best for your future H project... .. .

74G

hazehaed

hio thanx heinz for da good pics ...i call you now bubblegod :)
like da honey bubble look very sexy !
greetz at all lashers

dj.scotfree

Beautiful pictures hydroheinz! Congrats! My mouth is watering... the colors are amazing! Redheads, Blondes, Brunettes... got to do em all ;) Peace, DJSF

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
REally enjoyed those entries of you heinz, keep up the good work.

hazy , you mucker. get your posts up to 50 and jump into chat.

sorry for the offtopic.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i love the color of that fruit bubble, that red shiny look is mouth watering, lol.

nice method to make the sand blasting on the cups visible in pics.

nice one all round.

THC4SIM

Great shots thanks for that Hydroheinz! and a big Congrats for the 1st & 2nd!!
nice to see those again..

oh yea gaius your right about it sticking to the baggies, some samples stuck up to the bags.
be great if the bubble entry's were all in those tubs like 58, the pressed hash was fine in the bags..

and yea Hazy it is about time you shown ya face in amsterdam again.. nov???
be seein ya soon..