What's new

Hash coins

Leaf710

I started making these hash coins. They run just over 3 grams. Ive been playing around with color and how much to charge. What do you guys think?
IMG_9375.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9282.jpeg
    IMG_9282.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_9268.jpeg
    IMG_9268.jpeg
    561.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_9269.jpeg
    IMG_9269.jpeg
    709.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_9287.jpeg
    IMG_9287.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 76

Sparkus_Maximus

Looks nice enough to take a bite of one of those little cookies. Price would depend on rates in your area, and of course the quality of those sweet looking little pucks. Well done, I love to press my kief from my frozen dry-sift sessions and sizzle little snippets in my glass bubbler.

Last edited:

goingrey

Fun packaging indeed,
I'd be curious to know how the conservation/curing compares to a "temple ball" format.
A ball has the smallest surface area for any given volume and therefore the least direct contact with air. Theoretically it is the best possible shape because of that, all other things being equal. But how much of the hash is on the surface... Probably not much difference on the inside, if any.

led05

Chasing The Present
I started making these hash coins. They run just over 3 grams. Ive been playing around with color and how much to charge. What do you guys think? View attachment 18917700
Beautiful pressed coins but I’m curious what size mesh or micron screens are you using..?

Few different ones using quite large opening 160u screen

Clumps on own
IMG_0001.jpeg

Slabs pressed
IMG_0002.jpeg

IMG_0003.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg

To me it looks like you may be using a size opening that lets in way too much, the ones I just pictured are very dirty to me & mid grade quality, not even full melt but close.

If it were me I’d focus on premium & build a name for yourself charging more, seems like everyone is trying to be Budweiser

Just my 2 cents, GL and I like your puck style….

I agree though with poster above, nothing beats good hash balls

IMG_0024.jpeg

Them balls are 10grams each, the slabs 2-3x’s that each iirc

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts