What's new

Hash Church episode 137.....

Hello fellow icmaggers!! :)

I am wondering if you follow the youtube show hashchurch? I had been following it for some time until I saw episode 137. The whole panel seemed to expose themselves as rather fraudulent. I am wondering if anybody else picked up the strange goings on in this episode??

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Todd announced a new show on saturdays at 10am and he's taking some of the HC panel with him, bet that's it.

Talking Cannabis is the new show and there's a FB group for it.

Drewsif

Dude pimps bubble bags, and is partnered with a "terps sold separately" entity. You have to wonder how some of them guys move so freely around the world for so long. Selling rat piss hash and getting all pseudo spiritual in India.

I haven't bothered being offended by the capitalist nature of the bubble boy in so long, how's about a summary? I mean for Christ's sake, bumbleman started acting like a whiny bitch when Jon hinted that dry sift is better, when thermal hash (rosin) re-hit the scene, he basically lost his shit with how popular it became vs the bag methods. And now he sells terps for 80 bucks a vial. Something he's been having every customer wash out with water for years... All about that money.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
What was it that shocked you? I just watched it again and it was OK except for the fighting by I&T. If it is not what you want, don't watch it or be added as a panelist and help raise the level...
The show can't have info about little known techniques in every show, but they do try to inform, even if much is mostly known by many. I think they try, but it is easy to start your own show if you think you can do better, may 1000 flowers bloom...
-SamS

I am interested in everybody's feedback on this episode of hash church. I was quite shocked by what I saw!

EasyGoing

I am super lame when it comes to technology......

How do I play this show on my phone while gardening? I occasionally watch episodes on youtube, but only in the winter when I don't have poop else to do.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
I watched one episode, but could not watch the whole thing because one of the guys kept saying very dumb shit and kept confusing terminology; I was trying to listen to Sam and Chim, but that one fucking guy acting like a wigger was too much so did not watch again; imo, Sam and Chim would do well distancing themselves from that kind of acts.

Just recently watched a video where Grey Wolf gives a talk on extraction techniques, nice knowledgeable guy without posing and without the whole 'I'm a rapper' or 'I'm a holy hippie' act, it was refreshing.