What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

has art of making fire's piff/uptown haze become widespread

loyalty7

picture.php

thats the infamous there still held tight, no one grow her like the cubans in the mid to late 90'S real light feeder 100-120 days.......

Last edited:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Props loyalty... thats the older longer flower brownish one right there . .... i gotta get back out east missin my yankees... 1rst place baby

loyalty7

stoney thats not the airy one though it nugs up and is golden straight block work!!!
funny how every other strain is so easily whored out except the piff/haze

bigherb

Veteran
Nobody got the cut.... phenos are out there close but last i heard the cut is not out.... in a few ddp rooms only being flowered in smaller batches... if n when it does get out ill most likely be the first non ddp to have it ... hopin when my homie gets out itll happen...

Soo does this mean Frankies is still held ?

1luvbigherb

loyalty7

Soo does this mean Frankies is still held ?

1luvbigherb

there still running in ny... i knew a few guys that stood on haze train when sour came i actually got a bag from someone today, there doing a horrible job burning with nutrients, it takes patience and knowledge to not over feed in the 100 plus days it flowers, i will keep her around for a long time. prob the highest number i can get for a pack would be haze.

bigherb

Veteran
there still running in ny... i knew a few guys that stood on haze train when sour came i actually got a bag from someone today, there doing a horrible job burning with nutrients, it takes patience and knowledge to not over feed in the 100 plus days it flowers, i will keep her around for a long time. prob the highest number i can get for a pack would be haze.

Glad to see an Icmag brother with the real .Frankies was what we called the fathers the best .The goldens as we called it was a crew favorite (Brown and gold were the best )I like my Haze like I like my women dark . Folk who anint from NYC just don't know . When my uptown fam first told me they had Deez I looked at him crazy . I'm not coming all the way up top for Deez it's in the glove

It's been a min since I've seen Frank . I see several hazes with the incense but franks been rare for sometime now . I hope as Stoney said when the homie comes home things get freed up

1luvbigherb

choomseed

I am glad that this is developing
more....what do you think about
Northern Lights#5? Or Blue Orca.
I don't want to derail anyone too
much, but what do you run ART?

choom(0:

Big City

There is no way that any Washington Heights haze is a Dominican landrace. I'm sure someone told you that but they have no clue.

It's a dutch haze hybrid from 20 years ago. Before everyone lost their mother plants and started reworking things.

It is not a 100% Haze, but it is clearly a mostly Haze hybrid with a hint of skunk or NL.

Lesnah

There is no way that any Washington Heights haze is a Dominican landrace. I'm sure someone told you that but they have no clue.

It's a dutch haze hybrid from 20 years ago. Before everyone lost their mother plants and started reworking things.

It is not a 100% Haze, but it is clearly a mostly Haze hybrid with a hint of skunk or NL.

That's exactly what I think. Dominican cannabis is some sort of NLH species with some Indian Hemp background imo.

The stuff up in the Heights, is most probably a locked down pheno of old school Silver Haze, Purple Haze, or Colombian/Floridian Crippy seeds(Dutch genetics grown in the tropics) brought up to some coke dealers in the early 90's who took it and ran with it.

I remember my cousins and friends always sold Haze alongside coke as a novelty at first. As in, buy a bag of coke we'll throw in some haze if you like. Then by 1994-1999, "Haze" was so popular it sold itself. Some coke dealers just dealt pounds of that while breaking down the coke by the grams.

There was always "Silver Haze" or "Purple Haze" around so I think the pitchers got lazy and just called it "Haze", "Puray" and well you guys know the rest.

It's really popular simply because the pitchers managed to contain the genetics and vertically integrate into a cornered market. A good business model for sure.

loyalty7

picture.php

the haze in background, at 30 days, much slower then the alien orange, but once the haze gets going the colas are literally longer and fatter then a baseball bat.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Yo what is good my peeps!!!??

Good to see some of you it's been a minute!!!

I got some special stuff in the making....

STAY TUNED!!!!

loyalty - good shit man. nice to see someone else who knows what is goodie...

loyalty7

Yo what is good my peeps!!!??

Good to see some of you it's been a minute!!!

I got some special stuff in the making....

STAY TUNED!!!!

loyalty - good shit man. nice to see someone else who knows what is goodie...

been a long time coming!! just like a few i know i started growing to grow piff. and it took so much time and energy to get her. i'm at day 50 with her(what a light feeder) but the buds are as long as my arms and as thick as a water bottle and at least 50-60 days left. now i know why so many that ran her retired a while back, and can also see how the new guys on seen are burning her and just cant pull the same quality haze had 12-15 years ago. now you get haze in the heights and its just not what it use to be.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
dominicano puday!!!!!

dominicano puday!!!!!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The other cut...this is the brighter silver golden cut puday from 179... went as puday, faster soap incense molded dirty ny basement funk spicey fire... this is different then loyaltys his is older mine is 2001 now if the purple haze, the red stringy one with floral notes just gotta pop up but from what i know it is no longer with us

guineapig

Veteran
What was that story about the Uptown Piff from ART, it had something to do with a hallucinatory cab ride? I recall reading a few stories about it here, and they were all quite entertaining and well written. Maybe that thread is still here somewhere.

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying: