What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Has anyone used this company... pls help

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hah after reading a story they wrote from their HTCC trip i would not spend my money with them anyways. Making statements about how someone else dresses or their hygiene is not cool . Let them stay where they are :) Besides when we went over there as refugees last year MzJill had nothing to say but negative things about ICmag. I say let them keep their JC ... didnt make the grade in my garden anyways.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will second that Babba. There is no need to reward someone that has that attitude....Never cared for dress codes anyhow, lol......

G

Ok, I understand now. But, those strains are still good smoke. Its kind of like children just because the parents suck ass doesnt mean the child is a asshole. Samething with TGA I really dont care about how certain strains come about I am more worried about if they grow and produce quality bud. With that being said I will not fork anymore cash to them as they are pretty stupid to make comments of such nature.

southwind

what?

what?

JJScorpio said:
I will second that Babba. There is no need to reward someone that has that attitude....Never cared for dress codes anyhow, lol......

What?
are you kidding?

I see people being rewarded because they do HAVE an attitude, everyday.

In fact there is a seed seller on this site who has one of the worst , I have ever seen.

Not that I do NOT agree with, I DO.

When I see someone acting like that I just do not buy or support anything to do with them.

sw

darthvapor

so much bullshit revolves around this beautiful plant, even here in the bay area. No wonder the most gifted like shanti ,sam the skunk and reeferman shy away from the scene and keep it private. now I couldnt even give a shit if I get "elite genetics". Most of the time you end up being screwed instead of getting good genetics

G

darthvapor said:
so much bullshit revolves around this beautiful plant, even here in the bay area. No wonder the most gifted like shanti ,sam the skunk and reeferman shy away from the scene and keep it private. now I couldnt even give a shit if I get "elite genetics". Most of the time you end up being screwed instead of getting good genetics

Thats the best post in this thread!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
blazindro212 said:
I'm not worried about the prices. I'm more interested in quality head smoke. I was wondering, seedbay requires you to make an account, name and physical address... whats so safe about that? Sour D on seedbay is like 150, same on bcbud.

Whats emery? Sorry to sound foolish brother. I plan on paying cash or money order, no way i'll use a credit card. I also have a saf house to ship my beans.

Maybe a fellow IC'er can PM me and just point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
blazin

You do not need a 'valid' addy to register on Seedbay...just leave the field blank or whatever and register your nic.

Reservoir Seeds Sour Diesel is offered 'exclusively' through SBay...not available elsewhere...that is if you want 'authentic' Reservoir Seeds Sour Diesel. :canabis:

dg

darthvapor

Dutchgrown said:
Reservoir Seeds Sour Diesel is offered 'exclusively' through SBay...not available elsewhere...that is if you want 'authentic' Reservoir Seeds Sour Diesel. :canabis:

dg

get them quick they go fast. and if your lucky theirs strawberry diesel as well

Rellikbuzz

Babbabud said:
Hah after reading a story they wrote from their HTCC trip i would not spend my money with them anyways. Making statements about how someone else dresses or their hygiene is not cool . Let them stay where they are :) Besides when we went over there as refugees last year MzJill had nothing to say but negative things about ICmag. I say let them keep their JC ... didnt make the grade in my garden anyways.

Hey Babba! Good to see you, bro. How's the missus? Hope all is well with you. Yes, I remember when you all came over to the Bay when this place went offline for a while. We did our best to accomodate our ICMag brethren as it was trying times for sure. Just like Rezdog here has his fans and his detractors, so does MzJill. I do believe it's a breeder thing. However, Subcool himself is one of the breeders that steers clear of the shit-slinging that accompanies most of them. He's no fool. He's learned to stay out of the fray. I just don't think Subby has quite rubbed off on Jill enough just yet. lol

I'm just sorry that we lost some of you over that whole ordeal as that is NOT our way at the Bay at all. I've always thought of Breed Bay as the vacation home of ICMag because so many of us started over here to begin with. I've always felt as special connection with many here and it's always great when they come over to say HIGH!

I just wish that your experience was more positive, Babba. We had a decent start on a Chanting Grower's thread over there and then, POOF, it was over. Really a bummer actually. Anyway, I hope all is well with you and the missus and it's great to see you all again.

For the record (and this also pertains to the TGA thread that Dutch closed), I don't think anyone will be disappointed AT ALL if you choose to grow ANY TGA/Subcool gear. I'd stack the consistency of his strains against any of the major breeders and I personally feel the ease of growth, potency, flavors, etc. SMOKE most of them and I'm no TGA cheerleader. I just call them as I see them. For my money, I'll take TexasResinCompany, Reservoir or TGA any day and know I'll be growing the dankest herb on the planet and I DON'T NEED a "breeder" to tell me what is dank and what's not. I can figure that one out on my own, thank you very much! lol

RB

G

I ordered from bcbuddepot (Bog's SS Cindy and Sour Bubble BX3) on 3/30. They emailed me on 4/2 that they had received my order. They Emailed me on 4/11 to say they shipped my order. Nothing yet. Will let you know.

BTW - stick with SB whenever possible. Fast. Reliable. Great customer service. Stealthy packaging.

I ordered the bcbuddepot stuff the weekend I lost out on all the BOG auctions on SB in a moment of weakness. I think it's the only place that is still advertising BOG stuff.

Last edited:

Tha-GOD

Wow... the pictures don't lie. I also grew his gear and I don't lie. Amazing amazing gear, thoro with his strainguides from veg to flower, even shows mother plants and father plants. Most honest, reasonable dude you'd ever meet. And what dude says in the Desciption is 9 out of 10 what you get. How many breeders can say that, not many friends. peace