What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Has anyone had good luck with DJ Short’s Breeder’s Choice Mix No.2?

Family Man

I bought a pack of these a few years ago, sprouted 6 beans, selected 2 vigorous females, and grew them out in my backyard. They grew up big and beautiful, but the buds were nothing special at all. I want to give the remaining seeds a chance, because I know there could be some magic there, but I’m also curious if anyone has found any real keepers in these seeds.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I bought a pack of these a few years ago, sprouted 6 beans, selected 2 vigorous females, and grew them out in my backyard. They grew up big and beautiful, but the buds were nothing special at all. I want to give the remaining seeds a chance, because I know there could be some magic there, but I’m also curious if anyone has found any real keepers in these seeds.
I think its best to run them indoors to bring out the best buds.

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran
2 females just isn't enough... i love the sativa leaning blueberries with sweetness ... talking 20 plus seeds minimum..and even then no guarantee ....a good blueberry is a pain in the ass to find, its a real chore, but when you get a good'en .. your truely blessed

goingrey

Hehe well the description for it says "FIFTY-PERCENT KEEPER-GEMS PHENOTYPE RATIO FOR EASY HUNTING". Good thing you've got more than half of the pack left.