What's new

Has anyone else lost it all yet?

G

You guys are amazing. I really don't know what to say.....

Apparently I have given out too much +K for a 24 hour period as of just now.

I want to thank you all for the things you've said. You guys are a 100 times more sincere than anyone I'm talking to this about.

Great advice, understanding, and support.... from such a great community.

Thank you for turning :badday: :badday: into :smile: :smile:

G

Ohh and I'll add a good note. I've lost 35 pounds in the last 8 months. That feels good.

zomg1

all that material stuff is meager, gather your positive experiences and use them to move on and continue growing as a person

Jack, i'm in the same boat brother missed selling my remodel by 6 months spent all my savings trying to keep it 140K, lost my job, lost all my 401K money without my wifes $$ i'd be flat broke living paycheck to paycheck. Moving from this rental to a cheaper one. But I will prevail in the end as i lived on less than 20K a year will in the service. One good about the service you live cheap and people help each other. The place I live now I won't miss one bit, most arrogant sun of a bitches you ever met, they wouldn't throw water on you if you were on fire. But fuckem I'll move back to where I belong and closer to my kids. If I could hand out some good Karma I'd do it. And your right about this site, really a great bunch of people on here, one of the best sites I have ever come across. I'll be pullin for you.

G

That is the same fucking boat man sorry to hear it. Only thing we got is her $$$. Otherwise we'd be fucked fucked fucked. Like really fucked. Did I mention? yeah okay........

I won't miss the nice things I own that I'll gladly sell. Not even the fact that I have worked steady and for the last 10 years I built a business that was successful and now it's dead.

It's the plans. We were going to start a family this spring. It just doesn't feel like a good idea now. We were striving towards that. That sucks.

But she met me at the top and will gladly join me at the bottom so I must have done something right.

eyes

Veteran
man,we all run into bad times.your up then ya down.these politicians rather invest in banks then the people.they dont care about us.hang your head hi.take care of yourself.sheet,i met better people on here than anywhere else.these are tough times. i dont even want to get into what i been through.im still brething.guess thats something.

lets take a minute and give shout outs to all our fallen bros that got taken down due to a plant.all who are in as well.i, for one,think about that sheet.

Eyes, you are 100% on the people that have had there families taken away there lives stopped all because a couple powerful families wanted to control how petroleum products are used in our lives. That any man/woman is in jail over this plant is a real crime.

Jack, i was a slave for years to work and $$$ not that I don't need money but I was working 1000 plus hours a year and now all I have to show for it is a good women, sounds like you have been blessed by a good women as well. Don't get me wrong I went through allot of bad ones on the way. When I was in the middle of loosing everything I came across this saying and it hit a note with me "You can do anything, once you loose everything". It had meaning for me and it made me think, why am I being fucked around, there must be a positive angle. Well there was, I got to know my kids and get back to my roots. Then i found this site and came across Julian's thread and he makes some very good points in it which at the time i was not thinking about. Anyway have a nice weekend and just know your definitely not alone in this one.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good heads up on the expired goods Rudy.......

I'd love to score my V8 Juice that way, I buy about
$80-100 of it each month instead of buying veggies.

HairlessCaveApe

My Prayers are with You Jack. Much empathy my Brudda. Me and my Wife are hangin in ther. You and Yours do the same! May The Good Lord pour out Many Many Blessings on Yas!

G

Thank you Hairlesscaveape! Some days its raining dog shit and switchblades and some days it shines.

Last night a friend gave us a free 1/4 so that was really cool. I also topped my plants and took clones. So I focus on the good and accept the bad. Gonna sell my car. It's not all bad and its not all good but at least it is. I'm not done with this life by damn site !

C

cway

JackPackage said:
Thanks for the comments.

The economy is the reason but that's not exactly complete. My line of work is one that is most affected by this economic downturn and my timing was off by 6 months.

Man you sound like your in the same boat as me.. I lost everything due to the financial markets becuase my job was dirrectly affected by the mortgage crisis..... It sucks but sometimes your up and sometimes your down... thats life.. Ive taken it as a lesson life .. One that has taught me humillity and and how to be more appreciative.. Live one day at a time and appreciate what you have to the fullest.. i know that in due time all will be well...

Keep your head..

jarff

bben there done that twice..I,m goin on 60 and still buildin,up slowly..When I get down and broke I always look at it as a challenge..and bear down..and one day a fella has a few $$,s stashed...away...I,ve learned to live cheap when low on cash....and I enjoy a treat when I figure I deserve it.Good luck to anyone down on their luck..things can change around...jus,takes some time....
jarff

Taproot

a few years back. I lost everything from the state gov deciding I was living not under their laws.I had to start over and work my ass off.I also had time to see what was important.not letting things be my master.money and material things. I also lost my father to cancer and sister to opiate overdose.many days if felt hopeless.but if I can do it.anyone can make life better.start by doing for others first.this is not a big task.open doors for people.random acts of kindness will pay off.it's about making yourself feel better.I was told by a old man. imagine living in a glass house.if your view is a not of your liking.move to another window. good furtunes to you. Taproot

Latest posts

Latest posts