What's new

Has any Used they're Dehuey water for Their Plants???

localman

Explain please, how exactly can dehumidifier water have toxic levels of copper???
My BS sensor is going apeshit.

Everything I understand about plumbing says my house is FULL OF COPPER o my gosh does that mean i will die??

:moon:

Using your Ac/Deh water is Awesome, just make sure to get some fresh air into the water by either mixing it or whatnot...

yeah but thats tap water.......DH water can contain only copper which leads to too much copper :eek: Also just cos something aint toxic to us dont mean it aint toxic to to plants/animals

Lone Wolf

Veteran
alright alright enough of the bullshit...

look at my pictures on the last page of my thread...

that copper myth is BULLSHIT...

unless you can bust out some stats or some scientific article, then I will never believe you because I use ac/deh water ALL THE TIEM.... truthfull cant even tell ya last time I used tap water to water my flowering plants..

been using dehumidy water for some time. lg you can hook a hose rigth up through the back and put it up on 5 gal bucket run and run the hose right to the res. no emptying the bucket. bo problems for me.

Row

i collect and use rain water and during the summer no way i get enough so have been using my Dehu and A/C water for ages now with no problems.

I get like 70% of the water i put in the room back.

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

Lone Wolf

Veteran
i use so much collected water and it is seriously the GREENEST way to grow! water recycling is great! makes me feel great as well!

Marshall

Both my units were brand new and running 24/7. They ran for over a year and I always reused the water. I had a couple different reses so I just picked a res and dumped the water in it. If I had one res I would have plumbed the DH and AC right to the res. But I wanted to spread the love :)

If my units were old and sat around for a while, I probably would not reuse the water. All that water sitting around in the units probably caused some buildup or funk.

Never had any problems. So I agree with Lone Wolf, I call BS until I see some scientific data:ying:

Row

On a side note. As the water from my Dehu and A/C comes back with 0ppm -10ppm and has a low ph, would anyone recommended using a calmag supplement,

i have been using about 100ppm 150ppm of calmag and just wondering what other peoples opinion of that is.

and yes i call BS till i see hard proof......pics say a thousand words, the room from the pic you see yielded 2.3 lb per light, mostly PK some nebula and a a few plants of a random strain. What you see there is about 1 lights worth of the room so you can see how there is 2lb of weed in that pic when you know how dence the pk is.

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
I used to collect around 10 gallons a day from my DH and another 6 or 7 gallons from my AC and just dumped it into one of my reses. Never had an issue.

yep- plus i've found my ph is alot more stable than with tap water

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
thats some of the best water! I used it when i can awesome for last days of flushing... I've seen a video of a grow where all the water they used was from dehumidifiers and the ac...

Latest posts

Latest posts