What's new

Harvesting tonight.. wish me luck!

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Well the day has come, I put all my clones out early this year. Good choice to they loved the rain and all the organic nutrients I have been using, anyways..

So the plan is tonight a friend and I are going to sneak out into the forest where they are at, lay out a 10ft but 10ft tarp cut all the plants down, lay them on the tarp, roll the tarp up and bungee them so they cant fall out, and then haul them to are location for trimming.

This is at least 5 lbs of dried product so we are really trying not to get busted were medical patients but still it doesn't look good when you get caught with that much over your plant limit.

We got about four different strains growing out naturally in the wild, guerilla grow status. There about ready but we want to harvest them right now because of choppers and rippers.

The reason I post this here is because all the outdoor growers have taught me a lot on this forum and deserve and thank you!
(PLUS! The fact I grow outdoors duh!)

Anyways, please pray that everything goes well tonight..

Pictures will be up soon as possible.

:ying:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good luck bro stay safe and be smart, cant wait for the pics
peace

d1ff1Ko1t

I sincerely wish you a lotta luck!! And be careful with those nosy choppers and traffic checks. I think all of us on this forum know/love this pre-harvest anxious feeling, i wish i'd have it right now , but its still a couple of weeks away 4 me, if at all.. I wish u lots of K bro! Dont be shy to cough up some harvest pics along with the smoke :D

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
I sincerely wish you a lotta luck!! And be careful with those nosy choppers and traffic checks. I think all of us on this forum know/love this pre-harvest anxious feeling, i wish i'd have it right now , but its still a couple of weeks away 4 me, if at all.. I wish u lots of K bro! Dont be shy to cough up some harvest pics along with the smoke :D

We are along same 55 line my friend :)
I put my girls out way early this year and there about done already!

Ms_Weekend

good luck kenan & kel!........man its gonna be one hell of a ride on the way back with those things stinking you up!

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
:yeahthats
Thats going to be a for sure, these are Skunk/Blueberry and they stink to high heaven.

Some plants smell like dead skunk and straight up blueberries..

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Around the end of march maybe three weeks into it..

But, these plants were protected through the few storms we encountered.

OH! I checked out your thread.. I hope yours have enough time to finish!

sneakinman13

Veteran
good luck man
and hopefully everything goes smoothhh and you ill be on ic tomorow blazed off finger hash with a bunch of ill picss!!!

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Pictures by MONDAY! For sure thats an absolutely..

But most likely Sunday.

Anyways thanks for all the support IC!