What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harvest Master.....anyone know how to program these?

Cannamatrix

Hey there! I have a very old Harvest Master I have been using for years. All of a sudden it doesnt seem to be working properly to turn things on and off. I feel like it just needs some re programming but that isnt up my alley...anyone here know how to reach Tony Olisoff (New Zealand) or have a manual on programming this thing??

Thanks in advance!!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hey there! I have a very old Harvest Master I have been using for years. All of a sudden it doesnt seem to be working properly to turn things on and off. I feel like it just needs some re programming but that isnt up my alley...anyone here know how to reach Tony Olisoff (New Zealand) or have a manual on programming this thing??

Thanks in advance!!
Post a photo of the equipment in question so we can see what you have.

Cannamatrix

I can do that. :)
harvest master.png