What's new

Hardcore Bubba Kush finish pics

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Blubba Headz hardcore!! i like them dark green leaves is that from a lighting trick you use or is it phenotypical?

touringfunkband

Love that greasy dark green that seems to be in most pheno's of bubba kush.

Is there anything you can pin-point to which is causing the leaves to taco or canoe like they are in some of the pics. Is it heat or nutrients or just a trait of the pheno?

M

Mos Cutty

very sexy girls indeed , a job well done :headbange
I wish I could try it
teaserkush? :dunno:

Thanks 7anheesh....Hardcore Bubba or what ever the final name is will be available in seed form in February, I got a few more guys testing for me right now. I'm also looking at the f2 selection during this time. The keeper clones will be shared with quality peeps for there input and such.

That Pheno number #2 is a real keeper. Sweet plant man :)

I agree DWS #2 is my baby I can't wait for the smoke report!

Blubba Headz hardcore!! i like them dark green leaves is that from a lighting trick you use or is it phenotypical?

No light tricks bro, my photos are never enhanced! The dark green color is how we know Bubba is showing up in the mix!

Love that greasy dark green that seems to be in most pheno's of bubba kush.

Is there anything you can pin-point to which is causing the leaves to taco or canoe like they are in some of the pics. Is it heat or nutrients or just a trait of the pheno?

Thanks for the complements and the question touringfunkband, The plants were never heat or nutrient stressed however I did stay on the gas. They fed just like my old friend bubba kush so I felt I could push a bit. IMO if there is no overall signs of stress on the plants, yellowing, browning, etc... then the taco is just a sign that she is done.:biggrin:

I wanted to get ever oz of goodness out of these girls the first round!

Thanks again for all the positive vibes everyone.
Best,
Mos

Cannastyle

Showing off eh, Cutty?

Beautiful plants Mos....I never tire of looking at the HBK....great shots...

Keep it coming bro...

TKAF420

Awesome creation man. Looks super tasty and I also like that it seems to be a lot less leafy than regular bubba kush. I would suggest the name Core kush, I like the sound of it lol. maybe Kore kush or core cush just throwin out some names.

M

Mos Cutty

Call it " Tha Cutty"!!!

Naw I'm not that cool yet, Rasputin as been coming up with some good names but I think "Hard Core Bubba" is a good compromise it says it all really, and for now me and very few others have to live with her.:biggrin:

Here is Phenotype #3 getting ready for cure. This girl yielded 44.03 grams and was flipped 30 days from seed! She doesn't have the trich production I was looking for but the density and profile is there. Smells are 50/50 Bubba and Blockhead, she will need a longer cure then Bubba.
EOo8Q.jpg

0sD34.jpg

URlBS.jpg

M

Mos Cutty

Phenotype#4 This plant has amazing trich production and wonderful cocoa, lemon, pine, mint, aroma! extremely stick with a decent yield of 41.00 grams, flipped 30 days from seed.
ZcD58.jpg

pXyCK.jpg

iZCgK.jpg

mVTih.jpg

The other two are still drying I'll have pics of those in the next few days.
Thanks for the feedback everyone,
Mos

M

Mos Cutty

Looks amazing....where and when can we get this?

Cheers

TpM

Hey thanks TPM I'm very pleased with the performance of all four phenotypes. I'm unsure as to when HCB will be let out to the masses but I will be sending in some work to the Server Fund real soon.
Numbers 1 and 2 have finally been weighed and just as I figured they are the heavier plants.

Phenotype #1 Could not get an accurate weight on this girl since the bottom was seeded. However what was not yielded 41.00 grams of rock hard nugz.
sk2zN.jpg

sk2zN.jpg

Phenotype #2 The all around winner wonderful complex ' spiced lemon bubba' aroma and amazing yield, this girl weighed in 65.0 grams 30 days veg from seed! I'm assuming once I blow her up she will have no issue yielding 6-8 oz easily.
KZypJ.jpg

ak3bj.jpg

P6h7O.jpg

Awesome shots bro! I really dig the Bubba structure visible in #1. I'm stoked to see more IC'ers rocking your gear once you get some out there!

M

Mos Cutty

Awesome shots bro! I really dig the Bubba structure visible in #1. I'm stoked to see more IC'ers rocking your gear once you get some out there!

Thanks Kaoss, yeah #1 is no joke she is an amazing plant rock hard nugs and super potent! I'm also looking forward to sharing my work with more peeps around these parts.

gnome and i think alike, i will take a half dozen # 2"s to go.

You read my mind Joesy as #2 is getting blown up for cuts so she can fill a 6k room and to be shared with friends.:biggrin:

When the medz come out of curing they will be sent for lab testing. Thanks again for the feedback everyone.
Mos:thank you: