What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hard find soft uplifted Sativa daytime. Low THC Low CBD

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Yes, its real nice, if you are not looking for something strong. Not my favorite, because I like to be real high and my tolerance is high... but for what you are looking for seems like the perfect strain.

It's also early maturing and very mold resistant, so you might be able to grow outdoors depending on your latitude. I had great success @ 52N. Some phenos were ready by early October!

M1, this pheno went to early November, no mold signs even tho it went through 3 early morning frosts...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M2, chunkier earlier pheno, done first week October
picture.php

picture.php

You can checkout my female seeds (outdoor 2018) thread for more pics and info!

Peace!

Yes, its real nice, if you are not looking for something strong. Not my favorite, because I like to be real high and my tolerance is high... but for what you are looking for seems like the perfect strain.

It's also early maturing and very mold resistant, so you might be able to grow outdoors depending on your latitude. I had great success @ 52N. Some phenos were ready by early October!

M1, this pheno went to early November, no mold signs even tho it went through 3 early morning frosts...

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Peace!

Goddammit, they look good, healthy.
Nice grow there friend .
Amazing.
Seeds are almost free , i try 4pack :tiphat:

Popey

Veteran
what is TRSC ?

TRSC - The Real Seed COmpany.

I'm sensitive to thc and after a few years of growing cannabis, I came to the conclusion that the more old /wild varieties of plants have a better effect on me than modern ones. I prefer to smoke Lebanese, C'99 (FS) and enjoy a pleasant, light high than to smoke Jack Herer, Amnesia Haze, Malawi and struggle with paranoia, fast heart beat and fear.
Old/ wild varieties surprised me that although they are supposedly not sativa, give me more sativa effect (cheerfulness, willingness to act, laugh) than modern sativas.

I'm sensitive to thc and after a few years of growing cannabis, I came to the conclusion that the more old /wild varieties of plants have a better effect on me than modern ones. I prefer to smoke Lebanese, C'99 (FS) and enjoy a pleasant, light high than to smoke Jack Herer, Amnesia Haze, Malawi and struggle with paranoia, fast heart beat and fear.
Old/ wild varieties surprised me that although they are supposedly not sativa, give me more sativa effect (cheerfulness, willingness to act, laugh) than modern sativas.

thank you

i must try lebanese also.

Im sesitive to high THC also.
I love it when im home only.
Problem is when i need go out.
I need smoke daily

right now i have bud luck, my sativa dom plants was very few last grow.
And they all got anyway indica doms.

I Feel like a shy big white water bird.
I feel fine when i am alone. i just swim around. Feels like that.
When someone else get near i fly away scared
HAHA

pretty paranoid and scared right now. i took some potent Kush Indica one hour ago.
I feel i need CBD now.
Will take a bong hit of high CBD strain right now.
Cant stand this almost anymore

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Lebanese from TRSC

what is TRSC ?

White Widow is very potent. Some of the most potent i have smoke. Also most frosty plants i have ever. This is not daytime for sensitive people.
If i go outside after i smoke WW Police will arrest me for shure !
Like I said, different strains affect different folks differently. That being said, with me, only certain strains do not deliver "their unique" profiles as described.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

... screwing with mother nature is never a good plan IMHO. IMHO, mother nature knows the proper balance of things, as it is the combination of both components to render the medicinal value of its use.

I believe as time goes on, with legalization, due in large part of the push for "medical use" marijuana, that highly desirable traits will be bred (balance) in the future, as patiuents need both components. The belief of more is better, is not necessarily true.

i make order also real gorilla seeds soon, they have gypsy also.

i will try that gypsy landrace too,
the regulars i do later anmyway

Today i got these. I say wrong breeder before. Here is the right ones:

White Bhutanese Mandala Seeds

Jack Herer Russian Bulk

Durban Poison - Dutch Passion

i need more seeds

About a second i will order also these

Original Delicatessen Lilly

Ace seeds Tikal

l O' Haze Red Reggae Seeds
Dancehall 24 x Jack the Ripper
You’ll enjoy the cerebral, pleasant, long-lasting high.
O’Haze Red is apt for getting nicely stoned!

Please say fast 1 or 2 more good sativas, indoor. SOG 3.5litre pots

Bangi haze by Ace

Cheers

This sounds like a dream Sativa grow indoors.
I will try these to.
These i let go in bigger pots. 6litre i think.

Only thing that worries me a little bit is that they say this is strong?

Well i try Microdosage it

i found this when i google now

Bangi Haze is one the fastest sativa hybrid from our collection. Its name comes from the Nepalese incense aroma that will seduce you immediately and its energetic high from the Congolese sativa. It is a compact sativa that produces dense flowers full of generous trichomes. Bangi Haze was bred and improved for indoor growing. Good adaptation to outdoor cold climates.

STRUCTURE: Compact and columnar sativa, easy to work with it.
BOUQUET: A seductive honey and liquor aroma.
POTENCY: Strong and energetic sativa effect that raises you and maintains you active.
FLOWERING: 9-10 weeks. End September/ Early October.
PRODUCTION / M2: Middle-high
GROW TYPE: Indoor/outdoor. All climates.

That is fast. Only 9-10 weeks.
Must try this offcourse

Thank you alot
:tiphat:

pinkus

Veteran
Bodhi's Acapulco Gold

Bodhi's Acapulco Gold

I haven't grown his. The seeds I got years ago seem to be the same batch he started with.

Very mild and clear. So mild, most would be pissed off at spending the time growing it. But wonderful clear, non paranoid effect.

I haven't grown his. The seeds I got years ago seem to be the same batch he started with.

Very mild and clear. So mild, most would be pissed off at spending the time growing it. But wonderful clear, non paranoid effect.

i have read good stuff about Acapulco Gold.

Bodhi is the orignal?

Barneys must be fake and others?

pinkus

Veteran
i have read good stuff about Acapulco Gold.

Bodhi is the orignal?

Barneys must be fake and others?

I would wager Bodhi's is closer to the "original", but the original was from the late 60s and early 70s.

The seeds I got were I THINK through liquid kid. I got them when I was a moderator Cannacollective. They were sent to me because I was "the old sativa head" of the people there. There is no longer a forum there even.

From what I hear, Barney's is a hybrid.

Breadwizard

Barney's Acapulco Gold is Reeferman's Apple Pie, which is a Acapulco Gold x Highland Nepal cross.

I would echo TRSC, lots of mild short sativas in their catalog (Mediterranean hash plants, mostly); Sinai, Turkish, Syria, Lebanese, Morocco.

I hear that the Ace Honduras is pretty low in THC, around 8-10% and a pure sativa, may be a bit longer flowering as a consequence though.

Happy Times

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Peace!

Nice looking grow! This is the Maroc?