What's new

Harborside In Oakland

I had the chance to visit Harborside in Oakland a few days ago.

Folks, this place is clean, friendly, knowledgeable and professional in the best ways. If any one remembers the old Natural Source or ACRC, Harborside blows them away.
Yoga and other services are available, just call and set up an appointment, no once a month type deal here.

Display counters were the best I have ever seen, "budtenders" were very knowledgable, suggesting hidden gems to me, even though it was my first time there. Lighting was good, the whole place had a good feel and layout, a "Feng Shui" if you will.

Intake was smooth, easy and painless also. I consider my self very picky, and Harborside just nailed every aspect of how to operate a MMJ dispensary very correctly.

Much props to Harborside. Check em out if you get the chance. A very cutting edge modern professional dispensary and a classy clean operation.

Blowing one to the Most High
for your future success.
Much Respect to Harborside.

Dante

dankedout

I hope to check these guys out while im in oakland for scrappys class on the 16th. I haven't heard a single person say anything negative about this place, i've heard nothing but GREAT stuff about them. Can't wait to check it out for myself.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
thanks for the review Dante! U da man! LOL thought you melted in with your hash......

geezeressa

dankedout said:
I hope to check these guys out while im in oakland for scrappys class on the 16th. I haven't heard a single person say anything negative about this place, i've heard nothing but GREAT stuff about them. Can't wait to check it out for myself.
Maybe we should have a shuttle bus.

G

I co-sign on all the props given to Harborside by Dante's review. They also have a very nice seperate vendor waiting room too, which is convient and safe for vendors coming in with large amounts of product. I also like the Feng Shui feel too and they have green building design features too, like the carpeting and lots of day lighting. They are also set-up to accomidate handi-capped patients very well with wheel-chair ramps and ample space inside. It is a shame that more clubs cant say the same. They thought just about everything this time. Right off the freeway, TONS of space, nice displays, multiple lines/counters, friendly staff, comfy environment and great meds/clones. Great spot. Highst

Last edited:

wescyber

Dante, now if i remember corectly weren't you running your own club?? Good to see you out checking the competition tho. I havent been to this place yet but it sure sounds interesting.

Hey Scrappy, what kind of class are you teaching??

Hella Fella, Is it the location or the hippies that make us aggitated....lol.

-wes

Hella Fella

hehehehehehe...... The location is perfect, let it RAIN!

It's the sunshine & rainbow's hippies that bug the shit outta me!

Welcome to my world! ;)

C.H.C-LUKE

Hello, to all the fellow Medical Marijuana supporters. Now this doesn’t really have anything to do with this topic but it is very relevant to our movement. I read some very disturbing comments regarding CALIFORNIA HEALTHCARE COLLECTIVE (The cannabis dispensary in Modesto)

My name is Luke Scarmazzo. I was one of the nine (9) patients/employees arrested in the DEA raid on CHC on 9-27-06. First and foremost I read some thoughtful supportive comments and I thank the writers who took their time to submit those. However I think we have a lot of people in this movement who talk a lot and know and do very little. The majority of the negative comments quoted the media as there source of information. Where do you think the media gets their information from? Not from the patients or the accused whom were arrested and sacrificed their freedom for safe access but from the DEA and Law enforcement. The same organizations and agencies that are opposed to everything we stand for. Of course they are going to slander, lie, and release misinformation to make their raids look legitimate and create division and dissent inside of our ranks. The media is the fourth branch of these government agencies. It looks as though they succeeded to a certain extent with some of our writers. I can personally go through each accusation and show you how much BS was in all of the news articles and broadcasts. For example our security made 120 a day not 120 an hour, the fake recommendations the undercover officers were getting in with were real doctors notes and they were having the verification phone number routed to police personnel posing as the doctor's office and saying the patient was valid, they claim we were money laundering because we would deposit the daily proceeds in the bank and they say that is trying to make illegal money look legal, where else is a business supposed to deposit the daily proceeds under a mattress. I could go on for the rest of this article but that’s not why im posting this. Also just for the record the music video has nothing to do with my employment. I do and have always done music. There was no reference to my job or medical cannabis in the video. Those are my personal feelings not those of my colleuges. All the cars, money counter, money ECT are props "not ours and not real". Johnny Depp is not really a pirate. It’s called entertainment. The script was not written by us.

Anyhow, the reason I write this is to say we need to stand together as one. United we stand divided we fall. Regardless of what some think, I care about this movement and the patients immensely as do my co-workers. To the point where we lost our freedom and everything we had. We now face 20 years to life in federal court. We need to stop Pointing Fingers at the people in this movement and start supporting them. Stop getting our information from the media and do our own investigations and come to our own conclusions. This is the only way we will truly succeed to obtain safe access to our legal medication. We must fight as one not with one another. We must stand together and say "STOP ARRESTING MEDICAL CANNABIS PATIENTS AND THEIR PROVIDERS!"

Anyone who would like to offer support at court dates, rallies/protest, or in any way please email me at:

helpchc@yahoo.com

-Luke Scarmazzo
California Healthcare Collective

G

The Harborside Health Center (HHC) is now open to serve patients at 1840 Embarcadero, in Oakland CA. HHC is a not-for-profit community oriented medical cannabis dispensary, offering:

*abundant, free & secure on-site parking
*large selection of flowers, concentrates, clones, edibles
*full disabled access: lift, restroom, service counter
*beautiful waterfront location, close to parks and restaurants
*knowledgeable, courteous, & diverse staff
*fully secure facility
*free holistic health care clinic

Web: harborsidehealthcenter.com
Phone: 510- 533-0147
Address: 1840 Embarcadero, Oakland CA 94606

PearlyBakester

I recently checked out Harborside for the first time...

I must say, a very impressive space. Count me as a new "regular".

They were momentarily out of clones. A frequent buyer program is in the works.

PEACE

dankedout

Was able to check this place out for the first time yesterday. I was very impressed, I think this place is going to be setting the standard for clubs. Anytime i'm in the east bay this is the place i'll be visiting.

medikush

Just dropped off a few of these at Harborside .....
(Locations on the right are the locations the clones were first obtained from, not where they are dropped off. They are dropped off at Harborside.)

Great selection.

Purple Urkle -- (Friend / Oaksterdam) - (VERIFIED)
Kahuna -- (Hayward)
Grapefruit / Mystery -- (Friend / Humboldt) - (VERIFIED)
S15 -- (Purple Heart - S.F.)
Silver Afgani -- (Hayward)
Af / Goo -- (Hayward)
G-13 / Hawain Purple -- (New Remedies)
OG -- (Karma Collective)
Sour / OG -- (SOS)
Super / OG -- (SOS)
Strawberry Cough / Kush - (SOS)
Blackberry Kush -- (CALM)Master / OG -- (Hollywood Patients Collective)
Granddaddy Purple -- (Friend / Oaksterdam)
Early Girl - (Friend / Oaksterdam)
Bubba Kush (Friend) - (VERIFIED)

Only a couple of the Kahunas, Silver Af, and Af/Goo, G-13/ Hawaii Purple...they are currently untested.

The rest are either tested or being tested right now and almost finished.

OG appears to be AMAZING only 12 days left
Bubba Kush I have been growing. It's the real deal.
Super and Sour both appear Awesome right now with approx 12 days left.
Early girl did not veg long enough for my liking, but appears wonderful
Granddaddy Purple is being tested but needs 3-4 more weeks approx. It's on a different cycle.
Strawberry Cough is a short squat plant, and appears awesome at this point, about 12 days left for my tester.

I gotta say medikush, I had my doubts, but I am impressed that you are following through with your plan. Best of luck to you in '07 and I look forward to picking up a few of your strains.

medikush

just one blunt said:
I gotta say medikush, I had my doubts, but I am impressed that you are following through with your plan. Best of luck to you in '07 and I look forward to picking up a few of your strains.

Thanks for the encouragement. I look forward to bringing great new genetics to the bay area.
Just got a package of beans from some people recently. 25 new strains. All OG, Bubba, Lemon Thai, Purple Kush, and Diesel Crosses. Those will be broken into this new year.
25 new ones, and i'm gonna get some more. The phenos are supposed to be off the hook. Lots of Suge crosses, mostly F1s. I will test them all before bringing them in. I have to since I have to seperate males as well. That will be the 07 project, now that most of all the LA cuts have been retrieved.
Should be fun.

Latest posts

Latest posts