What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happys grow

DNHappy

Well just getting on here and logging some of my plants for future memories of things, since I'm getting old and getting forgetful. Nothing crazy just doing the same thing different day.

DNHappy

Picture of my my little veg and clone tent. My 2x4 flower tent. Making some preservation seeds for future storage in case I lose some of my plants.

Attachments

• IMG_6812.jpeg
    IMG_6812.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_6813.jpeg
    IMG_6813.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 59

DNHappy

Here's some close ups of my mendo breath crossed to a pure Michigan male. hoping to preserve this lady and back crossing her a couple of times. Also just reversed a ya hemi clone and looks like I'll be successful on seeds from both strains. Beans popping out the catalyx just waiting for them to ripen up.

Attachments

• IMG_6814.jpeg
    IMG_6814.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_6815.jpeg
    IMG_6815.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_6818.jpeg
    IMG_6818.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 57

DNHappy

I'll be setting up a bigger tent down the line with better lighting. These are grown under fluorescent led lights with low wattage. Just wondering how they would be under real light with no seeds. 🤩 can't wait till this run is done to get to the next project.

DNHappy

Here's some bud shots of pure Michigan from seed. Not the best but I do have seeds in there. pure Michigan f3 coming soon. These are 3 different nugs under about 200w. Smells sweet and alittle grape chemist. Was fun to grow will be growing out some oroez x pure Michigan, and mendo breath x pure Michigan my own seeds I made to see how they do and hopefully get a back cross in there.

Attachments

• IMG_6879.jpeg
    IMG_6879.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_6880.jpeg
    IMG_6880.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_6881.jpeg
    IMG_6881.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 57

DNHappy

Welp it's been hectic for me moving to a new place, breaking everything down, taking cuttings of all my moms to transport easier. So it's been hard. Finally got situated for a little more time. Doing acouple preservation projects at the moment. Im trying to reverse a couple strains to make some seeds. Made some silver thiosulfate to be making some fem pollen. Will be hopefully s1ing sour d, fatso, Gary Payton, trainwreck, African haze, bandaid haze, and others. Right now is just making the pollen and will need to put up another tent soon. Here's my little project at the moment.

Attachments

• IMG_7491.jpeg
    IMG_7491.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 28

DNHappy

The the pollen tent is not as great but it's just for pollen the rooting and veg tent will be going into a 2x4 soon with better lights. I'll keenyou guys posted.