What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy Xmas / Seasonal salutations to all our members

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
Merry Christmas oldpink and EVERYONE here at ICMAG... :eggnog:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
yes people please stay safe

I've just witnessed a fire in my street caused by the guy falling asleep with a joint
luckily him and his father got out Ok but there house is gutted
not a good thing at any time but even worse tonight of all nights

please spare a thought for the fire services who work through through the holidays to keep us safe

that damn GIRL SCOUT COOKIES strikes again!!!

With the assistance of my attorney, please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all . . .

AND

A fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures, and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual preference of the
wishee.

(Note, by accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.)

In other words, Merry Fucking Christmas :)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hope all are having a high and merry christmass holiday

hope all are having a high and merry christmass holiday

With the assistance of my attorney, please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all . . .

AND

A fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures, and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual preference of the
wishee.

(Note, by accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.)

In other words, Merry Fucking Christmas :)

ROFLMAO :laughing:

but indeed, i hope all are having nice holidays...

angel4us

ICMag Donor
Happy holiblaze everybody

Happy holiblaze everybody

:dance013: merry christmas to all be blessed and stay blessed - if im good i was told santa will bring me anice new house(to me) with 10,000 watt flower room !!! i have been an angel!!!!!!!so keeping wings crossed here!!! happy new year to all also!:party:

castout

Veteran
Merry Christmas to all................

Merry Christmas to all................

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Let us all remember the blessings we have. Even though times can be hard, just look around you today, and see what you have. This has been a year of tumult for me, and I never thought I could feel this happy again. But I do feel HAPPY, and at PEACE. No matter what this year may hold for all of us, we have this moment, this time, this community, and our family. FAMILY is something that you must cherish...and family doesn't have to be blood related. Feel all the connections and love that come your way today......RELISH in it...and when times get tough, and they often do, remember this feeling. No matter what life brings, we all have this feeling.....and we are so BLESSED. I wish everyone in my extended FAMILY the most BEAUTIFUL and JOYOUS of days. Your LOVE and KINDNESS has seen me through dark days, and reminded me that I am so very lucky. Thank you all!!!

G

guest8905

merry xmas to all the icmag members , and those who arent here anymore, I wish you all the most blssed xmas, and new years for 2012....much respect always

Latest posts

Latest posts