What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy World Bi-Polar Day March 30th

farmerfischer

Was on a manic run last night, again, and I'm real busy right now with cannabis right now but I think this could be an _exceedingly_ valuable thread for a lot of us participants here.

I thought about starting a new thread with the subject title "If you think you're mentally fucked up and you know cannabis isn't the cause, come on in and discuss" but even I realized that would be pretty inappropriate. ;)

Not to hijack your thread Ringodoggy and intentionally cause thread drift, but I think this could be a pretty useful thread.

What got me thinking about it was my previous encounter with Farmer Fisher on another forum, how out of hand it got, and now realizing what the root cause of the problem was.

Give you a hint, it was two pretty similar people having a bad and frustrating day at the same time and communicating via a forum, where it's real easy to project an image that you aren't in real life, and there's no visual and auditory clues to inform you what that person is actually _feeling_, not typing on a fucking keyboard.

So what do you all think?
Sounds good , I'm down..

CharlesU Farley

On forums, depending on the situation, I can go from responses like this:

To responses like this next one.

I almost never provide a direct link to my website because I'm not pimping / whoring the site and I want people to put forth at least _some_ effort into finding the information that's contained there. Don't worry about reading another Wall of Words if you don't want to, but scroll down and click on the images to see posts on another forum where I'm was not quite as empathetic and sensitive. ;)

Southeast Lights Journal

Discuss amongst yourselves how BiPo that is.😂

Latest posts

Latest posts