What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

happy Valentine's day, ladies

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
I would like to present some beautiful flowers to wonderful women of ICMAG for Valentine's day.
This place wouldn't be ICmag without all of you.

No, I aint hittin on ya. Mrs. Cook wouldn't have it. hehehe :whip:
I just love the wonderful ladies of ICMag.:D :yes:

First and foremost, the first lady of IC, Dutchgrown
Also, my dear friend outkastt, nattygurrl, Ms Grat3ful, Mrs. Babba, cough cough eer (aka Anita Bonghit), pieceofmyheart, nikijad4210, suzycremcheese, and all the other wonderful ladies of IC (sorry to anyone I've forgotten). Much respect, much love, and BE MY VALENTINE! :kissass:

fellas, don't forget to get your special lady some chocolate to go with the flowers.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=46829

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awwww thanks Cook, your very sweet, thats such a nice bouquet, I can almost smell them :D. Thanks again for the lovely thought.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Ohhhhh, thank you Cook, how sweet of you!! <blushing>

That is a beautiful bouquet of roses and herb, what a lovely photo, so clear, I can almost smell it from here! Mrs. Cook is indeed a lucky lady to have such a thoughtful fellow as you.

Thank you for your thoughtfulness! :wave:

:D
dg

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
How very sweet of you, that is a wonderful pic! was that Mrs. Cook's gift? heehee Just lovely and so are you dear!

Thanks

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
hehehe, yeah. That was Mrs Cook's Valentine's bouquet for the year. Even though Mrs Cook doesn't "believe in Valentine's Day" in that we don't usually celebrate it, or she doesn't want a big deal made of it....but I always get her a lil sumpin anyhow, because she's the greatest, and I'm the luckiest cook on the planet.
Naturally, I had to get her one o them Russel Stoner box o chocloates as well. :yummy: they just look so nice in those red boxes.
I was just glad her car was iced in, so we got the day together. hehe

So, even though many of the above mentioned ladies have special dudes at home, I had to make with the cyberValentine from this cook to you all.
I truly appreciate you being here.
Otherwise, it'd be a straight-up sausage fest. LOL
:laughing: Sleepy...shmoopy hehehe

much love

cc

Ms.Grat3ful

Sunshine DayDreamer
Veteran
awww.... This was so sweet cook... sorry i been kind'a out'a pocket and just now got around to seeing this... Mrs.Cook is blessed to have a sensitive man like yourself... :D
Hope Y'all had a good one!
.......even though ya don't celebrate it......
we usually don't either but this year I got a Garmin!.. :biglaugh: ....

:smoker:

Latest posts

Latest posts