What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy New Years

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahh - slept thru all the shenanigans and pyrotechnics last night - now it's 5.47am - and a cold/dark Ist morning of this new year 2024 - welcome one and all to ICMAG - hopefully this new year will bring us all some 😊 joy -
<sips the Colombian cawfee>

moose eater

If I might both channel the spirit of Eeyore and a realist's outlook... in consideration of all things global... as well as double posting a tune... (I can pay the fine; I received my allowance), it might or might not be a Happy New Year. I'm hoping for at least uneventful and lethargic..

(*Struggling to find a t-shirt or a hat that simply reads "New Year!!" without the presumptuous 'Happy' stuff)..

Maybe it's the half-bottle of Prosecco?

Probably a good thing my wife wouldn't entertain thoughts or encouragement toward a midnight trip to town to scour the place for a second bottle.

Last edited: