What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy Mothers Day

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know its not till tomorrow but I wanted to wish all the Mothers :wave: and Fathers that have to do both a very HAPPY MOTHERS DAY :wave: ....the site has a few ladies hanging out and I know we all love our babies...whatever shape they may come in :woohoo: :joint: ....I hope everyone has a great weekend and keep it green people!! :joint: :wave:

I got this bouquet for Mothers Day!! beautiful orchids!! ...so lovely :D

A Rose :D

G

Very Pretty Flowers Mrs.Babba Happy Mothers day to you and all the mothers out there...WE LOVE YOU ALL!

Here is another flower for you and all the moms

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Respect, much love and peace back at ya...give smiles a hug for me and hope you 2 are doin good :)

BirdDawg

Happy Mother's Day to all!! Your orchids are beautiful, Mrs. Babba!! Hope you, and all of the mothers here, have a wonderful day. Peace & Love.

G

holy shit i thought i'd missed it but then i realised in the uk it was a few weeks ago lol

happy mothers day to all mommies who celebrate it today

earth77

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!! to all the mommys .
i got a sweet little acoustic serenade from my 12 year old son

Sleepy

Veteran
to all you 'Mutha's"!!!

to all you 'Mutha's"!!!

Happy Mudder's Day!!! :wave: :sasmokin: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass:

seriously. Happy Mothers' Day!! :woohoo: :pointlaug

Latest posts

Latest posts