What's new

Happy mood lifting daytime high - strain recommendations

Megas

Looking for some strain recommendations, something with a happy mood lifting daytime high. Or something that just puts you all around with a ear to ear smile that makes you want to spend the evening partying with people. I love Indica's but not looking for a couchlock or a sativa that makes your mind race in unnerving ways.

Thanks in advance.

toddv

Green Crack

Green Crack

Green Crack keeps that I just got away with it smile on your face !

J1 also for a great grin

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
always sweet tooth ...just feel fuckin great... without anything crazy..In moderation of course..

Bonesrv

I think Mandala has what your looking for. Take some time and check out his website. He's very detailed with his strain description. I'm searching for the same thing as well.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Gypsy's got some Cindy 99 F2's right now. I grew the fem version and it is some great daytime smoke. I like Old Timer's Haze by Ace as a daytime smoke. Real day brightener!!

Megas

I think Mandala has what your looking for. Take some time and check out his website. He's very detailed with his strain description. I'm searching for the same thing as well.

Keep me posted or shoot me a pm if you find what we are looking for/ what you decide to try.

thanks for the recommendations guys keep e'm coming. If you have any fun experiences with them feel free to share

G

guest8905

imo you cant go wrong with green crack, golden goat, cookies, blue dream. When legit cuts of these r grown properly they have great highs that put a smile on your faace

softyellowlight

I have never in my life failed to feel at least a bit more centered and balanced any time I smoke Vanilluna. I have some that has been flowering about six weeks and they are already stellar. I find that even after a month of flowering set the a peak potency is already reached, so it's truly a fast Sativa by every stretch of the imagination. It tends to be clear and uplifting but dreamy if you do enough to also get stoned, not hard to get lost in euphoria at that point. For depression/anxiety/bipolar/ADHD type people (I consider a wide variety of mood disorders among the same family), I think it's ace medicine.
<- foxtail pheno sinsemilla; 'kushtiva' pheno ripe with seeds ->
As an aside, I encourage the community to have more enjoyment with their crops if they are feeling a little bit disappointed. Try flowers which haven't even had their "final" calyx "set" yet emerge, in a larger vaporizer or a bong, you truly do not need to actually dry/cure to enjoy, either. I promise you, there are beautiful highs to be had by looking on the other side of the spectrum from "ripe" or "cured", as well.

H

highsteppa

I second the golden goat. Its both potent and clear and easy gong at the same time. Great anytime herb. Bangi Haze as long as its not used in excess. Blueberry and LVPK. Also CB's Pakistani Chitral seems to fit the bill as well.

GrassRoots

Mandala #1 from Mandala seeds. Best daytime smoke I've ever had, ran it on my first grow ever about 4 years ago. Coincidentally, I bought two packs at that time and I just recently popped the second pack which I got 100% germ rates on 4 years later.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
always sweet tooth ...just feel fuckin great... without anything crazy..In moderation of course..

Snagglepus, softyellowlight and rulatone have it right.

Flo
Sweettooth
Chimera GF x BB
Fighting Buddha
NepalJam
Vanillaluna

These are all good and proven smile bringers...

I only go for the day brightening herb and these are the real deal for happiness and being centered.

I'm sure there are more out there since it's all about finding that right pheno..

Good luck.

:dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts