What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy Independance Day U.S.A. (Time for a Cup of Tea)

F

FreeUrMind

In a few minutes I am going down to the beach (it's 7:30 AM) before the traffic on the beach road gets bad. Set up a chair and a small cooler with some water, watch all the pretty girls in their red white and blue bikinis and frolic in the 85 degree water. The surf report shows no real waves but I'll bring my board just in case. Around noon I will wander up to the beach bar and get a cold beer. Later, my son is having a get together at his place with food and more beer. There will be massive fireworks in my neighborhood tonight where I will fall asleep with the flashes and the noise streaming through my windows.

Freedom. That is the gift we were given. Use it well.

Franklin, when asked about the events at the conclusion of the constitutional convention, what form of government have you given us

" A republic, if you can keep it"

You lucky bass - i am sitting here rain pouring down freezing Scotland Sucks