What's new

Happy bx2

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
many thanks Karma Genetics, i started 5 of the pack of Happy BX2 seeds that you gave me, today. i am really looking forward to see what i get.

1 seed was really looking like it was a twin, alas my camera battery was dead so no pics of the fat seed with 2 bellies. will be fun to see if it grows any different from the others. i marked them H1 to H5, lets hope i get some nice girls. will add the pics a bit later, (camera battery loading). just wanted to make sure i got this documentary started on the same day of planting. i really can't wait till i get to sex them and run clones in 12/12.

S

Sneeuw

Happy brother

Happy brother

Cant wait to see some pictures, damn batteries...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
welcome

welcome

well it's been about 24 hours since i planted the seeds in the cubes and nothing showing yet. i did take the first pic, but it's just empty cubes so far lol. will post it with the next batch. i know some people like to soak the seeds till they pop, but i find i kill them when i try handle them after they pop to plant them. so i just start in rw direct and keep the rw cube very wet the first days to help the seeds crack.

Cant wait to see some pictures, damn batteries...

welcome Sneeuw, great to have you along for this adventure with KG's Happy seeds. can't wait to flower some clones of this strain. KG told me it has great bubble making phenos :kos:

love the happy bro, good luck;@) mack.

Hi mack 10, yeah the Happy Brother a superb smoke, but this one is just called happy, the happy brother is probably not quite the same? anyway will be fun checking her out in my coco flowering system.

niceOne Gaius!, ill pull up a seat for this one mate..

:dance013:

Heya SIM, it's great to have ya along my friend.

eager to see these done! :good:

Hi there Stray, me too, very interested to see what they do. i expect good things to be honest, lol.

:wave:

K

Karma Genetics

Hello Gaiusmarius

They are The Happy Brother BX2. I dont know if you smoked Ludo's happy Brother at the 420, But that is the Cut, these seeds are a double backcross to that cut.

I didn't have my new packing ready at that time, so just brought some tube's. The name Happy Brother BX2 didn't fit on the label. Sorry for the unclearnis in that.

These are fun, i planted 50 of them last year, looked like a field of cuts, so uniform in shape.

Good luck on your run, I am seated.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hello Gaiusmarius

They are The Happy Brother BX2. I dont know if you smoked Ludo's happy Brother at the 420, But that is the Cut, these seeds are a double backcross to that cut.

I didn't have my new packing ready at that time, so just brought some tube's. The name Happy Brother BX2 didn't fit on the label. Sorry for the unclearnis in that.

These are fun, i planted 50 of them last year, looked like a field of cuts, so uniform in shape.

Good luck on your run, I am seated.

Hey Karma Genetics,

thanks for that clarification, now that you mention it it's coming back to me. looks like your seeds won the race so far lol. planted 15 all at the same time and one of your 5 Happy Brother looks to be the first to pop it's head up.

Happy Bro is marked with an H 1 to 5

day 1
picture.php

36 hours later
picture.php

picture.php

can't wait to flower these genes.....:kos:

:wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Day 3 Happy Brother bx2

Day 3 Happy Brother bx2

looks like 4 out of 5 alive and kicking so far. i'm still always a bit worried about seeds i plant popping. just haven't developed a routine for popping seeds like for making clones. anyway here the latest pics...

picture.php

as seen one of them grew upside down at first, so i dug it up and set it right, hope it makes it. i may have planted them a tad deep, but if 4 out of 5 make it i'll be ok.

picture.php

peace out y'all :tiphat: :kos:

S

Sneeuw

Start up

Start up

Looks good so far Gaius , I have always myself found it a bit troublesome from time to time, to start up beans in grocubes, I see you dont have any heat mat under them, dont you find that a heat mat sometimes helps out, clones on the other hand however are real easy with a heat mat to produce in these cubes, all the best

Have a great day...

Sneeuw:wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hi again Sneeuw,

i have found that i don't need a heat mat for cloning. i have been having 99% success rate recently with cloning in those cubes without any heat mat. also it's very nice and warm here at the moment so they should be fine. to be honest i never tried using a heat mat to pop seeds, so maybe it would help, lol. although temps really are nice at the moment.

so what do you use to start beans?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
day 5

day 5

esbe said:
one more to follow!

best wishes gaius! hb is one special one

Greetz esbe, nice to see you along for the ride. yeah i'm really looking forward to flowering these babies. so far it looks like 4 out of 5 have popped.

picture.php

S

Sneeuw

Cubes

Cubes

Hi again, I normally always start beans up in soil, hence I find it hard to control the humidity in the cubes, but clones and mothers, as you can see in my gallery later on today, are always in cubes, because hydro is the best in my book, cheers...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi again, I normally always start beans up in soil, hence I find it hard to control the humidity in the cubes, but clones and mothers, as you can see in my gallery later on today, are always in cubes, because hydro is the best in my book, cheers...

yeah i noticed it's quite a bit easier to pop seeds in soil. those round quick starters i use for my outdoor, always seem to let the seeds pop faster then the rw cubes. but as you say the rw is kinda more convenient to go onto indoor hydro set ups.

anyway it's still looks like i'll have 4 out of 5 survivors, will be time to put them in bigger cubes very soon. just started giving them a very low dose of A+B and some rhizotonic at quarter dose. ec at 0.6 and ph at 5.8

I

imnotkrazy

my experience with upside down starts has been good, it should catch up to the others soon

RW cubes are the easiest way for me to start seeds, so here's to the best of luck for your happy monster nuggs

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
my experience with upside down starts has been good, it should catch up to the others soon

RW cubes are the easiest way for me to start seeds, so here's to the best of luck for your happy monster nuggs

thanks man, looking good so far, even the upside down one is starting to look like it wants to live. will put them in bigger cubes soon.

tagging along for the very interesting show :) best of luck n success bro :plant grow:

:joint:

yeah lets hope its a successful grow. as long as i can get them to survive this crazy heat wave we are having. spoiled them with some half strength rhizotonic yesterday. can't wait to run clones off these.

latest pic

middle row is the happy brother bx2, bad pic i know, they are marked H1 to H5
picture.php

THC123

Veteran
you'll love the happy bro

i'm vaping the cut right now

also have the bx seeds , as soon as i get the chance to set up a new tent i'll grow her for sure

great indica

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you'll love the happy bro

i'm vaping the cut right now

also have the bx seeds , as soon as i get the chance to set up a new tent i'll grow her for sure

great indica

i liked the one i smoked in Amsterdam a lot, and Karma Genetics told me it was one of his best bubble making strains, that did it for me, lol.

i put them in the bigger cubes and will soon be planting them on coco. at this point i have 4 survivors. even the upside down plant seems to be doing ok now.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts