What's new

Happy Brother Skunk MILF!

N

NOYB

Yo Karma...here's your Happy Brother in print. The pic is by Icetoker. Money Mike helped also and told Rev to give him a shout but ran out of room in the layout I guess...sorry MM. Mota de Dios helped with the scans.
picture.php

doktoren

Ey u guys! Great smoke that HB lady...

Not to be fucka, but I think ICETOKER grew the happybrother cut, and not the BX seeds. So wouldnt it be cooler with a pic of a HB from those seeds inside the packages?

Dok - peace u guys :joint:

K

Karma Genetics

wheeee nice , Thanks all that did this for me. IceToker, Money Mike, and NOYB

My first ink in the US, great. And may there be many to come.

Doktoren I get your point but the story is about the happy brother when i read it, the pic is named HB and not HB BX1, And the text clearly tells the story, So to be fair yeh your fucking a litle he he he..........

On a point. Plant some dok. and see if they compare. I did and so did others, i dear to stand behind the Happy Brother seed line i have been working on for a long time as you must know very well. This BX was not a easy and fast one.

PS. I will be starting the search for my new male end this year to do the second backcross, Which if test come out good will be released, Then it will be taken to a IBL which i hope to finish in 2011.

I am so happy with this, As the Happy Brother is special to me.

Thanks for the Support ICMAG.

doktoren

Me fucked up

Me fucked up

Doktoren I get your point but the story is about the happy brother when i read it, the pic is named HB and not HB BX1, And the text clearly tells the story, So to be fair yeh your fucking a litle he he he..........

Ey Karma Bro !

hehe, I just read the text again, think I was pretty baked when I wrote that.. :) Me to stoned :D :D :D Blame it on the SSSDH ! It gets me flying.... :joint:
And I agree with ya, HB is a very special lady... I have to try those beans, just dont got the cash.... :(

Dok - who aint the best at english :)

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yes it sure is coooooool Karma, congratulations on the publish!!! May there be many, many more!!

Batboy: It is a milf: MARIJUANA I'D LOVE TO FIND

peace

icetoker

Latest posts

Latest posts