What's new

Happy Brother Bx & Bubba Brother

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys!

Grace(Bubbabrother) smells the best to me, def astringent with light fruit.
my girl likes alex, shes smelling way more mango then i am, but girls noses are on point. i get a lemonly smell from Alex too.

Alex has nice trichs too and the hairs are different then the others, they are all laying down on themselves when the others are all sticking up. smaller yield but you can tell it will be worth it.

K

Karma Genetics

Verry nice yourcorpse. Oh they must be great thinking off the smells and looking at your pic's I am going to plant some new BX1 seeds.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey hg18, thanks!
Im pretty sure bubba brother is still available on seedboutique. they are totally worth it.

Im glad i still have 7 left, i wanted to just see what this strain was all about, and man do i wish i had more. haha

32 Joints

Wow the Bubba Brother looks great! I'm getting excited as I just put two of these into flower myself! Can't wait to see how they turn out.

Please make sure to post harvest pics if you can. :)

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good luck 32J's with the Bubba Brothers... im sure you will be happy.

Day 73 Harvest

Happy Brother x ChemdogD Ix1 #3

Wanda:

Rose:

Alex:

Bubba Brother

Grace:

Rose has a bit of seed, hopefully a test will reveal that it has no effect on the potency. Wanda only has a like 2.
Rose and Wanda could of gone another week or two, but i couldn't of.
Next time i will dedicate 11 weeks.

Grace and Alex smell the best. Grace with almost a firecracker scent and a astringent chemical smell. And Alex is complex, i will keep coming back to her to see if i can place it. Funky chemical cleaner at first, Def small hint of fruity mango after the main funk.
Rose has a nice gasoline smell which has been developing.

I will study my specimens further and report back once they start to cure.
Thanks Karma, These are Great!!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
awesome documentation and plants bro. congratulations on the harvest, looking forward to smoke notes.

K

Karma Genetics

Whieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee They look yummi i bet you are loving the smoke from these. Could you do a smoke report ? thanks for growing these and hope you liked it.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
flashing wanda!
picture.php

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you so much esbe, 3rd I, karma & doobieduck.
You guys really made my day.

Im visiting family now so when i get back i will do a proper smoke report after my girl and I taste these.

before we left we tried Alex, which was drying just for a couple of days.
At first it is savory tasting, like salami. Then it turns to an amazing intoxicating citrus taste that sticks to the mouth with each pull of a vape bag for a little while after, which leaves me just sucking my cheeks to get every last citrus yummy.

i cant tell if its lemon or pinesol with citrus at the end.
very nice stone, relaxing body.

Once it has cured some this one will be special

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
will have some shots of the buds this weekend.

they had a long slow dry and now a few days into the cure, after about a week of that i will do some proper smoke reports.

hope to see my new karma friends here this weekend, hah.

peace and love!

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Brother Bx
Alex

Rose

Wanda

Bubba Brother

Grace

Great smells off these so far, plenty of heavy scents in the diesel isle. And alex still has that intoxicating citrus smell.
So far a taste off of rose has showed that it is a knock out stone, hah. def not for late at night, unless sleep is warranted.

Loving what i got so far, once the week goes on and they cure more i will post real smoke reports all filled out for you karma heads.

Peace!

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
almost a year later and i just looked at the seed pack, the happy brother is actually Happy Chem for anyone that cares.

makes me want to grab another one off seedbay since there are only a couple left. these were insanely good! thanks again Karma

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
oh yeah, did you save some bud for vintage toking? everything with happy brother is good and tasty

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no, sadly i finished the last of it a couple months ago. but i do have a few more seeds left.

Latest posts

Latest posts